Shiraishi Mai (Maiyan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
  2. Dark_M_clowN

Dark_M_clowN Kenkyuusei

3. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    [​IMG]
    Maiyan was featured on the Weekly Gallop magazine cover, alongside the horse she named, Kimi no Na wa Centre! Here's an article by sanspo.com, with the above picture being the cover!

4. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Horse racing! :D

Wait...is this horse ready to race on the JRA?

5. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    The horse is 2 y.o., & is valued at ¥150,000,000!!! So I think its ready, otherwise it wouldn't be valued that high, altho I'm no horse-racing expert so I'm not sure lol.

The Japanese character for the horse's name is "キミノナハセンター" btw!
    Here's an article from sanspo.com about the naming, with some pictures below, press to enlarge~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Whoa... $1.5 million on a two-year-old... Any pedigree information? Who owns the horse? Who trains the horse? (I'm not asking who's going to ride...) Is this horse ready to win Grade I races? Maybe the next "big thing" in Japanese horse racing???

7. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    ^The horse is actually worth ¥150 million. XD
    Like I said tho, I'm no expert in horse racing, so sry but I rly don't know more bout it. :(
    The horse Kojiharu got to name is valued at ¥250 million btw.. huge numbers! [shock]

Also, it seems like Miyoshi Ayaka (三吉彩花) is a Maiyan oshi~ \(^o^)/
    Ngzk seems to have a lot of celebrity fans. Anyways, here's the blog post where she mentioned Maiyan:
    http://ameblo.jp/ayaka-miyoshi/entry-11568838730.html

8. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    $1 = ¥100 (or right now ¥99.58)

What is Kojiharu's horse name, and is that ¥250 million ($2.5 million) horse also a two-year-old? Is it a colt or a filly (for both of the horses)?

9. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    ^that's a lot of questions, & I honestly have no idea as to what the answers are unfortunately.. :^^;:
    However, I can try to summary translate that sanspo.com article, which will give us some idea as to how this came to be, & will answer some, but sadly not all, of your questions. More than this I'm afraid I am unable to answer however. Bear in mind I am not fluent in Japanese however, so excuse me if there's error or mistakes.

So back in April, Umazuki! initiated the "400 milion yen Project", whereas Maiyan & Kojiharu will get to name two thoroughbreds that people hope can dominate the GI (racing for younger horse.) These two horse are owned by Yamamoto Hidetoshi (山本英俊, 57 y.o.), & it is his hope that thest two horse can become stars, the "back shield" of the future.

Kojiharu get to name a 2 y.o. male thoroughbred valued at ¥250 million that is the younger brother to Deep Impact (ディープインパクト), with the father being Neo Universe (ネオユニヴァース) & mother being Wind in Her Hair (ウインドインハーヘア). Speaking of which, Deep Impact was unfortunately unable to finish in the top 3 of the 2006 Arc de Triomphe (仏GI凱旋門賞).

Hoping that the younger brother can achieve the unfulfilled goal of the older brother, Kojiharu have incorporated French into the name of the younger horse, which she named Mondosharuna (モンドシャルナ). "Monde" in French means "world", while "sharuna" is the combination of "sha" (which she got from her nickname "Nyannyan", referring to the sound made by cat) & her name Haruna.

This is the most valuable horse to be named by an entertainer. Kojiharu commented that the horse's name means "Haruna of the World", & that she hope it can become the best in the world.

As for Maiyan, who will centres Ngzk's upcoming single Girl's Rule, the horse she get to name is the younger brother of Shūka Sho (秋華賞) winner Red Desire (レッドディザイア), with the father being Deep Impact & mother being Great Sunrise (グレイトサンライズ).

This 2 y.o. male valued at ¥150 million is named Kimi no Na wa Centre (キミノナハセンター). The "Kimi no Na wa" originated from Ngzk's single, Kimi no Na wa Kibou (君の名は希望), while the "centre" part originate from Maiyan's hope that this horse can be the centre in the world of horse racing.

10. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    I posted a blog post by Miyoshi Ayaka (三吉彩花) a while ago.
    She confessed to liking Maiyan in the post~ \(^o^)/
    Anyways, below is a simple translation of the part in her blog regarding Maiyan~

A bit about Miyoshi Ayaka herself, she currently works as a model, actress, & singer. Apparently she was also a member of Sakura Gakuen, but have graduated a year ago alrdy. She quite pretty too methink lol. Its seems that Ngzk have many celebrity fans, which is good to know~ \(^o^)/

I have come to like an idol (。-_-。) laugh

Its Nogizaka46's Shiraishi Mai-chan.
    Although she is older than me, she is really kawaii! Yabai (≥∀≤)
    Recently I have read many of of her magazine for reference on what to wear.
    A while ago when I was at the salon, I kept thinking about Maiyan in those magazine, & kept repeating "Maiyan, Maiyan" laugh

I wonder when can I get to work together with Maiyan.

11. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Remember Maiyan's failed ceremonial pitch? Well NogiDoko have shown some footage of it in the latest episode. & before that, the pitcher for the Rakuten Eagles have alrdy wrote about this in his blog! Here's a summary translation on a news article reporting on what he wrote!

Ma-kun expressed his gratitude toward Maiyan despite her failed ceremonial throw.

On his official blog, Rakuten's ace pitcher Tanaka (田中) commented on the ceremonial pitch thrown by AKB48's official rival, Nogizaka46's Shiraishi Mai on the 9th for the Rakuten Eagles.

This game is a once in a year event. For Rakuten to be able to compete in Tokyo Dome, for Tanaka it is a very special day.

Before the game, Tanaka practiced pitching with Maiyan on the bullpen.

"To be able to pitch properly from mound is already a very difficult task, but Shiraishi-san was able to throw a no bound on her 1st pitch, so I thought she can definitely to it!" Having softball experience, Maiyan also displayed excellent positioning in her pitches, so Tanaka looked forward to her pitch. However...

The news of the day reported "The ruthless pitch got twin bound before being caught." Shiraishi let out a sad cry of "Kya!!" before falling on the mound, & cried in the player's room.

Maybe Shiraishi's cry & her weeping was heard by Tanaka, so he wrote the following on his blog.

Even though she did not throw a no bound for the actual pitch, but seeing her being so sad about it, I felt she took the pitch very seriously & worked hard for it. knowing this I am very happy."

Tanaka's blog is forever centered around the topic of baseball, so it is very notable to see a expression of gratitude in the end of his blog post.

12. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    thanks for the feedback!

Quite paradoxal she completely failed to pitch while she can bat really easily...

13. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Maiyan get to meet Kimichan for the first time on Umazuki!~ :)
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6hMsNhEsO4[/yt]

Maiyan was charming as usual here~ so much so methink Kimichan was chamred! :inlove:
    Near the end, Kimichan was really cute when he kept nodding to Maiyan! XD
    Maiyan's singing was really sweet too~ all in all it was lovely, I looped the last part quite a bit~ <3

14. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    [​IMG]
    Maiyan will be starring in a CM for L'EST ROSE (a fashion brand it seems)!
    L'EST ROSE brand of clothing seems to often be featured on Ray magazine, which Maiyan is an official model of, so it is very befitting! \(^o^)/

The CM will also features three super models, specifically Arimura Miki (有村実樹), an official model for AneCan, Tokuzawa Naoko(徳澤直子) from the magazine Bijin hiyakka (美人百花), & lastly Audrey Ayaka (オードリー亜谷香), official model for the magazine JJ!

The CM will start airing on 2013.08.20, & at the same date they will be having a CM Special Party it seems! Sounds like a lotta fun~

L'EST ROSE official site & NogiJournal article~

15. ramenrider

ramenrider Kenkyuusei

funny clip of maiyan doing hulahoop and singing? ;) to everyday kachuusha [hehe]

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTkzMDQ1NTIw.html[/youku]

16. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
  17. Seven42

Seven42 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    A lot of really interesting stuff in that interview! Thanks for translating it :)

18. Jun

Jun Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday Maiyan~

:ome: :ome: :ome: :ome:

Forever my nogi kami-oshi <3

19. pxminh

pxminh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    pxminh
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAIYAN [party] [party] [party]

My contribution for her 21st birthday <3 <3 <3
    First bikini shooting :lol: :awesome:
    [​IMG]

20. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Twitter user @IzharyMusisi46 made this pic! I quite like it lol. On the tweet is the following message:
    [​IMG]

Also, Twitter user ‏@y_maiyan_0918 launched a campaign to collect 820 Retweets for Maiyan's birthday (August 20th)! It reached its goal roughly two days prior to Maiyan's birthday! Happy to say I was one of the RT too! \(^o^)/

So all in all, Happy Birthday Maiyan~ [party]