1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shiroma Miru (Mirurun) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by wendychi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Always happens, look at Jurina. They had her birthday ringed in their calender for this reason.
    I'm fairly sure SKE management have banned her from wearing shirts.

2. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    I am loving mirurun everyday since I started noticing her.

I just watched 24hr Riichan TV (Team N talk) and she cried when Haruna did not include her in Haruna's time circle. Kanakichi's name was on it and since they are the baka san shimai, she felt sad her name wasn't written and started crying on live broadcast. I thought that was really adorable she got jealous :D

3. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    I was browsing G+ and seeing if I could estimate the amount of comments and +1's based on how popular I thought they were.

To my surprise, Miru was the extreme outlier and she regularly gets 2500~3000 +1's and maxed comments. Is she really this popular?

Just to compare, that is around the level of Nana. Only Milky and Sayaka get higher responses.

4. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I think she's one of 7 people who sold out for Tsugi no Ashiato from NMB. She's done very well for herself, and her gravure definitely gave that extra boost for her like Keiichi's popularity boost when she started to do it.

Hopefully a few more members can capitalize on it and attract more attention.

5. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    I think as well in addition to the gravure shoots, it felt like she started turning a lot of heads when she was the only thing Iriyama Anna was talking about on Google+ a while back, leaving multiple comments on her page and dedicating numerous posts to her. Kind of like how Miura Arisa has a fangirl thing for for Kinoshita Haruna, but with the obsessed fangirl cranked up to 11 :D . I noticed her Google+ numbers started to grow around that time, but that and her gravure shoots both started cropping up around the same time, so I don't know if I'm overrating the Annin impact or not.

She's definitely blown up here recently and I'm looking forward to seeing how it will translate it into election success.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    The little conversation blurb on her new photoshoot, she talks about dancing naked in the dressing room. (mentioned on Riichan 24hour tv) Apparently Mirukii watches with a huge grin on her face, while Sayaka just calls her creepy.
    She's gone full blown tsurishi since she hit 16. Mirukii needs to watch her back.

7. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

It's starting to feel like every other day there's more of her gravure posted...

8. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    This gif brought me here. Hopefully see more of her soon. Just learnt her name today.

9. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Welcome and enjoy your stay. I suggest the YNN Live Broadcast Nabe Party if you're going to research Miru. That or go old school and find the Ikebukuro episode of Naniwa Nadeshiko where Miru and Haru go to Tokyo Tower and get lost.

10. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    That show was too good. People should go watch it anyway.

11. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Thanks. Where can I find those? I tried using the search on this forum but nothing pops up.

12. tonylow

tonylow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  13. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    There is a YNN thread where the links are posted to certain videos, (Miru's included), and Naniwa Nadeshiko links can be found in the NMB48 News and Releases Thread. I've created a big post that accumulates video links and whatnot so new fans can check out the group!

14. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    All NMB fans need to check out the YNN videos. Its the show we've all been waiting for since Naniwa Nadeshiko ended. The production values are kinda low but its just all members all the time so its great to check out as a fan.

15. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    I actually died watching the Nabe Party of Mirurun :lol:

It's my most favorite YNN video. Super recommended

16. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I'm listening to this week's TEPPEN radio and its really fascinating to listen to Milky when she's with someone she knows really well. She basically went wild this time exposing Miru and it was tons of fun.

Things I found out about Miru:
    - Miru's dad drives a foreign car (BMW?)
    - Miru wears outfits that cost 30-40k yen without understanding the value.
    - Miru walks around the house naked. Sometimes with panties. Sometimes... not.
    - Miru's dad caught her watching uhrmm... mature videos. lol
    - Miru was super happy to be chosen as Teppoutai center and she feels its finally given her some confidence.

17. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Result for the 2nd round of Handshake sales are out. And I'm so happy Miru sold out 2 slots!
    Aside from Sayanee and Milky, Nana, Fuuchan, and Miru are right behind them!

And all my handshake in this round are for Miru. I guess that help a little in the sales. :hehe:
    Gonna buy more Miru handshake in the next round!

18. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Some videos of Miru

Yama e ikou - Teppotai 5 (Takane no Ringo)
    This is Miru's first song as a solo center. Song is extremely cute.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Hinadan de wa Boku no Miryoku wa Ikinain da - Teppotai 3 (Bokura no Eureka)
    Miru and Keira double center

Compilation of Miru's video in TV shows (Docking48, Challenge48, Manabu)

Miru and Shuu's Tonari no Banana (AKB48 Show)

Someone created an OPV of Miru

I'll post pics and video this weekend :lol:

19. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Thanks. Think I got myself a new NMB48 oshi. :1st:

20. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I still maintain that the best Teppotai is 3 because of the members. It was perfect :(