1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shiroma Miru (Mirurun) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by wendychi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Its called puberty.

2. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Yeah, but I don't remember any other girl that has changed SO much over the same years that I couldn't recognize her.

3. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I dono... she still looks the same to me except more elongated (arms, legs, face)

4. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    She was still 11 years old during star hime (audition) and was still a kid back them. But if you compare her in Naninade (months after star hime), she just basically looks the same
    except her face got elongated, teeth straightened and doesn't wear twintails anymore.

5. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    i just fell in love with Mirurun. I was just scrolling down the NMB tag on tumblr and I found her gravure and then I was lost you now. She is the sexiest and prettiest member in 48 groups for me *o*

6. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

doesn't sound the same to me))
    don't get the need to overpersuade me, it's not like my mind will change on what I see)) just sharing my impression on how I saw her then and now and surprise of the change. remember that I am talking about my perspective. if you've followed her over the years then you are more used to those changes.

a couple of photoes to illustrate my view.
    now she has lighter skin color, more elongated face and nose, straightened teeth (thus different smile).
    in the 3rd pic is a completely different person altogether))
    miru-3.jpg miru-4.jpg miru-6.jpg

7. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Started to use sun blocker since lighter skin is a beauty trade as an idol~
    She's like a 13y old kid in the first photo. Look at half of Team 8 they're really tanned.

Diet + puperty

The shape of her nose hasn't changed

Yeah compare professional photoshootings with proper lighting + post-processing with a normal photo from her childhood. :wtf:

8. purmion

purmion Kenkyuusei

Eh, I think she has just grown like any girl else. The 2nd and 3rd photos aren't really comparable with the first one where she doesn't even have make-up. Take this for an example, non-edited screenshot from the Request Hour 2014 making of. For me her face looks the same like similar pictures could be found from her debut times, only differences being heavier make-up and more pale skin.
    [​IMG]

9. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    If that's how you see it then that's your opinion. However @cubozoa is right that the first picture is that she's a kid who just passed an audition (no makeup, no hairstyle, whatsoever), the second is her current NMB profile (which might have postprocessing IMO) and the 3rd picture is a pictorial of her gravure (professional makeup, professional lighting, and professional photo editor) so I don't think it's fair you use that as your basis.

I took some screenshot of her in previous NMB shows so we could eliminate postprocessing done in photoshop.

Here is Miru during her audition in NMB. Star Hime episode was dated September 11 2010.
    [​IMG]

Here is Miru after passing the NMB 1st gen audition. This was during AKB's Aki matsuri where NMB was first introduced to the public. October 9 2010
    [​IMG]

Here is Miru performing in the theater. This is probably between January and March 2011 (before announcing Team N) Star Hime episode was dated March 26 2011.
    [​IMG]

Here is Miru first time appearing in Naniwa Nadeshiko (Episode 5, August 9 2011)
    [​IMG]

Here is Miru in another Naniwa Nadeshiko (Episode 17, November 9 2011)
    [​IMG]

Here is Miru in NMB48 Swimming Festival which was released in Kitagawa Kenji in November 7 2012
    [​IMG]

Here is Miru in Manabukun dated August 9 2013
    [​IMG]

Here is the current Miru in Manabukun dated June 14 2014
    [​IMG]

Doesn't change much IMO except she just grew.

10. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

I don't get this topic))
    what everyone is trying to say? that she hasn't changed a bit? and at the same time that she's changed, because she grew up?)) or is it a strange reaction that is summoned by the magical words "plastic surgery"?))

for me there is a clear difference in her appearance even in the pictures that @wahoho provided. if you don't see it, so be it (but don't write then "oh, only except this and that")).

ps: oh well, at least this thread has some "discussion" now))

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Of course she has changed, but beause that's only natural to the human body.

She came in when she was.. what? 12 years old? When you grow up, your body changes.
    If it wasn't like that, the world would be filled with 40yo people who looked like they're 10.
    Does that happen? No. Why? Because the body freaking changes.

Here's Mayuyu's first official pic VS the last one:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Here are Naru's:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Haruppi's:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Yumana's:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

On a side note, I think the official profile pics are like the worst. Many times I've seen a girl I didn't know in a performance, and trying to look for her using official pics is useless.

Also, there is what I call the idol make up. I've seen it in Morning Musume and I've seen it now in the 48groups.
    Girls come in raw, looking just like any other girl, but training, performing, having a good diet, having professional make-up, etc... that can change a person's looks a lot.

About that gravure shot of Mirurun where she looks like an entirely different person. Have you been out in the street on a Saturday night? Haven't you seen a friend of yours so well made up that she doesn't look like herself? Well, that's that. Plus, those pics are way more edited than the usual ones.

Have in mind Mirurun is just 16 year-old kid (17 in october). She will keep changing until she's 20 or 21.

12. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

@Trinu
    so you agree with me? OK))

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I agree that she's changed, but within the normal parameters of what a person changes through life. :^^;:

14. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

@Trinu
    well, I've never said that she changed "abnormally", just a lot in my eyes (so much that I didn't recognized her at first), because I've only seen her at Star Hime period and now. as I said earlier that could've played tricks with my mind, because I haven't seen her inbetween and wasn't used to this transition. it is like in your example: I think that Mayu and Haruppi haven't changed much (probably because I've followed them for a long time), but I don't know the two other girls, so to me they look more differently on those pictures (only).

15. rival

rival Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    With the girls that start out young they always change the most, because they go through puberty and not just the idol beauty treatment. For me, Mirurun did change a lot, but only because she grew up. I didn't even remember she used to have such crooked teeth :lol:

To be honest, looking at her gravure recently I realised how strange it is to see these girls grow up. I got to know Mirurun as a little kid who was all yay bungee jumping! (where older girls would be crying), but shedding tears herself because she didn't get to eat sweets on Naniwa. And now she's a total fisher and being very successful at doing gravure. It's really nice being able to follow a girl like Mirurun and see how she develops over the years :chuffed:

16. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Yeah, looking at Haruna's gravure is really disturbing for me, I know the feeling.

17. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

if the video does not show watch the video here

One of the many features from the album, this is Miru's one-man journey from Type M!

18. tomi

tomi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Same here, i fell in love with her in tumblr, i always saw photos of her and some members, and one day while I was in nmb tag I saw her and I started to look at more and more photos, and I realised she was one of the prettiest girls in the group~

19. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81

Mirurun and Nana appeared on Downtown DX this past Thursday.

Nice showing by Miru. I think she did a good job in taking advantage of what was given to her. Plus she had some good reactions while listening to the others.

20. Timmeon

Timmeon Kenkyuusei

Her 'ureshiroma' even trended on twitter! And doing strong expressions and gestures is one of her specialities. I got the feeling she even toned it down a bit in DX. She goes really overboard with it in the YNN stuff.:hehe: