1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] NO NAME 1st [Kibou ni tsuite] 12/08/01

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, May 31, 2012.

1. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    ^ [sealed] :wtf: :blink: :fp: :awesome:
    troll

2. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    yeah dawg mayu fo' lyfe, she's the O.G. sent by God to conquer the humanity. All lights should've been directed to her. Even too many lights until few people got themselves blind and continue to live their no-life. Hmkay sir, lord mayu iz perfek, she should've been nominated for united nations' secretary general instead an idol. She's wery guud at everything, superb, even her bangs is awesome. I can sense much love just by staring at her pictz. Maybe we can also make a proposal to change the food aid sent by UN to mayu photopacks for africa rebuilding program. Chea', nobody mess with lord mayu

Tbh I don't mind having Mayu as the center if the song is something like Kibou ni tsuite [hehe] Srsly, everybody looks awesome in the preview. Even Suuchan's appearance nearly made my nose bleed :awesome: I thought Harukyan would got more screen times than Suuchan in the video, but I guess it doesn't show me that way. I do want Karen to be center though. She's great at dancing, the youngest member, and has a wonderful voice when singing. Moreover she voices Nagisa, the main character of 0048, that's just more than a reason to put her in that position. But again it's just a two minutes preview, things could've gone better in the real PV (at least I hope so), hence I won't judge it further than this for now.

3. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

I dun care much for Mayuyu focus but Karen should be focus too since she's also a main, or at least the main 3 members.

Also they better have more Kuumin screentime... :angry:

4. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

^^ THIS. I need more Kuumin in my life

5. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Battling against the Mayuyu-Center idea is fruitless its already an inevitable future. She'll inherit anyway all of AKB after her senpai go on graduation. You might as well go with the flow.

6. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Mariko will never graduate

7. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    ^ Mayuyu has already surpassed her last Election.

8. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    Watanabe Mayu will inherit the Earth; the sooner the better.

9. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    ^ ^ ^ Yeah we know, all hail Mayuyu
    Let's pray on her holy name
    And read her bible
    And sacrifice offerings unto her holy righteous name
    And when we do all of that she smile upon us from her holy center position
    [sealed] [sealed] :fp: :fp: :hehe:

10. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

Yui-Oshimen-Sama Kenkyuusei

You misspelt 'Yokoyama Yui'. :lol: :fp:

11. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

:D Well she is an idol cyborg so I guess XD
    I think he did as well [hehe]

12. mainichi48

mainichi48 Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x8mY6UxBEg[/yt]
    full pv

13. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    ^ I was seeing a lot of Mayuyu at the first half I almost take back what I said about the Mayuyu-center issue. The second half screen time was rather scattered but Mayuyu still gets a lot, not that its bad thing these days.

All in all, thanks for the PV, its a must watch!

14. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Just adding link if you guys want to download the HQ version
    http://akb48m.blogspot.tw/2012/07/pv-no-name-kibou-ni-tsuite-h264.html

-------------------

I thought that kid was Suuchan since their face looks similar [hehe] And as I commented previously, this is seriously a great PV. Of course it's unarguable for Mayu to have more screens time than others but why they left Karen, the other center with lesser screen time :hmm: (though, I'm happy with the equal portions for most members). Kuumin looks so cute in that seifuku as well.

15. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

The PV was nice but I'm a little confused as to what we should take the ones in black as being. I do like how the girls all have little bits of clothes their characters do though. I need to see them perform this wearing the wigs some time though.

16. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    From the AKB48 Official Channel
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-ieUpIwBoc[/yt]

17. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

The clothes are fug
    It make them look like short fat 12 yrs old. [boom]

The black ones maybe are the older members who are training the younger ones to become their successors? Like how in the show, they take on the older ones names.

18. ge.

ge. Kenkyuusei

^
    ^

MV is actually good, but I think it missed something ... the music is great.

and I didn't like Mayu as the center , I understand that she is the most popular member, but from what I understand Karem is the voice of the main protagonist, I would prefer that she was the center (nothing against Mayu)

Waiting for the release of anime Mv :blush:

19. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    ^ I've seen all up to the final episode, and I think both Nagisa & Chieri are the main characters, which I believe is Karen & Mayu. To be honest, I don't know who voices who, but someone told me that Chieri is Mayuyu, so.

And well, I know most people don't seem to like the whole Mayu as centre in the PV thing, but, for me, its the only thing which draws me into it.

20. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

It's not like I have a problem with Mayu per se, but it's just I feel it should be Karen based on Nagisa being the 'main' character.