1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] NO NAME 1st [Kibou ni tsuite] 12/08/01

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, May 31, 2012.

1. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Wait a minute...WHO'S #2???

2. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika
    ^Nana Mizuki

3. lionheartedvalor

lionheartedvalor Kenkyuusei

Not surprised that Nana beat out NO NAME. There's also not a lot of big name senbatsu like for Kokoro no Hane to boost sales, only Mayuyu. I've noticed that Type A seems to have sold out faster than Type B in (online) stores too...

4. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Well, she's a big-name idol-seiyuu (Nana is, among other numerous roles, Naruto's Hinata and Nanoha's Fate, and also admired for her singing), but then Nana already went on a duet with Mayuyu, so no big deal. :) (Fact is, I like the prospects of them working together in the near future.)

Not surprisingly, the CG-based anime PV didn't went well and got panned.

5. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Nana Mizuki is like..... one of the top-selling singer-seiyuu these days. And she's awesome. They should send Wasamin to learn from Nana :awesome:

6. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
  7. unkowwn

unkowwn Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

THIS +1

And though it sucks their sales seem low, i'm happy AKB48 is able to make another group with the same member from another group.

8. Chaos48

Chaos48 Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd3XB4xxEGU[/yt]

9. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
  10. symbv

symbv Kenkyuusei

And Nana Mizuki beat out AKB48 in holding concert in Tokyo Dome too.... What an achievement...
    She also serves as the object of worship for many anime otaku in Group48. I still remember in a TV program when Airin of SKE48 mentioned to Nana Mizuki in person how Mizuki's performance many years ago made her what she is now, and when Sawako greeted her with starstruck face. When Mizuki re-enacted her summon of the magic wand as Fate in Lyrical Magic Girl Nanoha, all those anime girls including Mayuyu and Rena were delighted with thorough excitement.
    The problem with the anime PV is that quite a bit of it was recycled from the anime itself, and part of it is even still images of the characters with only the mouth being the moving part. Take those away and the really new part may be only half of the video, and while I praise the effort to recreate the choreography of the dance, the CGI effect indeed can look underwhelming.

11. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Yeah, and it should've equalled Macross Frontier's Nyan-Nyan Music Clip (which to me is what an anime PV should be like).

12. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I just really love Yume wa nando mo umarekawaru! [rock]
    Awesome, awesome song. It's probably in the top 10 of my AKB song ranking now! :music:

Hmmm, what's the nickname for it? Yumenan? Yumeuma? [think]

So yeah, I got the type B instead hoping that there will be a PV for Yume wa nando mo umarekawaru. Damn, there isn't one, first disappointment. :hmm:

The animated PV to the title track was the second disappointment. Sure it was flashy at parts, but it wasn't very coherent either. Just lots of spinning. It was not a very thoughtful production... In fact it actually worked against the anime because my sister saw it too and now she doesn't want to watch the show. :(

But hey, I like the songs. I think it was worth it even just for the one track that I love. :music:

13. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entr ... .html#more
    http://blog.livedoor.jp/ustan777/archives/51920755.html

Anyhow it shows that the single still manages to keep itself within the top 10:
    41,091 copies really mean a lot more. :awesome: Other idol groups in the list didn't fare well, however.

14. Ozu

Ozu Kenkyuusei

Those numbers might actually be wrong. This was posted on J-Pop Central where the charts that are confirmed to be true are posted:

136,727   136,727   SMAP / Moment
    *75,379   *75,379   水樹奈々 / BRIGHT STREAM
    *46,598   *46,598   NO NAME / 希望について
    *45,820   *45,820   RADWIMPS / シュプレヒコール
    *33,911   *33,911   CNBLUE / Come on

#3 with over 46,000 copies!

15. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

16. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

i really want to buy this single,, but not now,, [think]

bcoz im planning to buy akb48 1830m album,, and its price is x2 ,its going to be on sale soon... :)

maybe if wasamin is one of the characters,i would buy it :^O^:

17. lunar

lunar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    maedaami
  18. melodia

melodia Kenkyuusei

19. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    MJ Performance

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnsarGzrOlA[/yt]

20. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    The MJ performance was good, but it would've been so much better if they would have gone for it and sang live. Cause i know most of them have the ability to.