1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] NO NAME 1st [Kibou ni tsuite] 12/08/01

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, May 31, 2012.

1. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Bumping (sorry! lol) because I just got my copies

The B version I got had a card but I got Makoto. =/ I really want Kanata or Suzuko. If anyone can trade me one of them I would appreciate it. (If you don't want Makoto I have other things I can offer, message me.)

The A version -- initially I thought I didn't get a photo but I just didn't look for it XD It was in the back. I got Nakayan but again I would have preferred Harukyan or Shawako... Trade is appreciated. >w< Again just message me. lol

I think I will maybe write my thoughts on the full songs sometime... XD

edit: For trades I will accept Suuchan too.

2. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

:lol: In case you haven't known... Makoto is the 4th most popular character in the show, due to her being a "normal" KKS, and is also a fan favorite by some /a/ anons.
    [​IMG]

3. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

LOL I don't see it, her character didn't appeal to me like, at all. XD But okay people often have vastly different opinions from mine, so. =P I don't ever really care how popular anyone/anything is amongst others -- if it's not MY favorite then I won't favor it. XD (lol isn't that obvious XDDDD)

Kanata is my favorite character by far, in personality and also appearance. That's why I would prefer her card. It helps that she's voice by my favorite member out of No Name. (I changed my ranking a bit since I made my sig, just too lazy to change it yet, but Harukyan is at #5.)

I like Suzuko too since she's pretty different from your average idol-anime character.

Anyway, it should be easier to trade if Makoto is that popular... >w<

I'm not getting my hopes up and I do enjoy the character design of all of them but in case anyone is willing to trade, that'd be awesome. lol

4. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

It's your choice to trade Makoto off for the others, but she being an essential character in the story (and Kawamori gave her and Maokyun a pretty good chance and exposure -- I'll never forget Episode 10) I would've wanted to pick her card up for keeps, for I'm a sucker for underdogs.

5. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    lol just here to say that Kibou ni Tsuite is very powerful