1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] NO NAME 2nd [Kono Namida wo...] 13/04/10

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by kimunlimited, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Wat? :blink:

ALL of them? Was this pre-recorded? Or just the ones left are going? I'm confused. :wtf:

2. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I'm not sure if its Music Station or Music Japan, but I know one is defs pre-recorded while the other is live
    It still could be live though - didn't Acchan do one or two other appearances even when graduated? If its one last song I don't think anyone will not show up

3. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    ^^There was just recently a picture of Nakayan with Amina and Karen in No Name uniforms on Google +, so I think Shawako, Kuumin, and her are still in No Name for a little longer. I'm not sure how much longer, though.

4. namme90

namme90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    nammekun
    I've been waiting for that performance [shock] . I wondered why there's no performance of it while they performed Kibou ni Tsuite in MJ. Good thing there is one. [rock]

5. lunar

lunar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    maedaami
    There wasn't really a date that they will actually break up, we were told that No Name will stop existing but I'm guessing it's just for the performances and events till then.

6. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Get ready for tonight; this'll be the last time we'll be seeing them together.

7. namme90

namme90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    nammekun
    130418 Music Japan performance
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0QwSyW9Jkk[/yt]

Thanks to YKT

8. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    it's beautiful, and everyone got equal screentimes, not just Mayuyu and Karen, yey :inlove:

9. namme90

namme90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    nammekun
    I just saw this from jphip and I'll post it here:
    [dm]xyv9vf_subbed-sangatame-no-nazo_shortfilms[/dm]

Credits to http://chichan54.tumblr.com/

10. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

omg

that performance
    Harukyan/Suuchan line near the beginning
    they finish and Shawako is right between/behind them
    ok best part of the formation
    and I'm biased clearly... lol

I looove how Harukyan and Suuchan's voices blend ;w;

11. namme90

namme90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    nammekun
    ^You'll love Harukyan here:

130418 Music Japan Talk part
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTQ0OTEyNzEy.html[/youku]

12. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

VIDEO Y U PAUSE DURING HARUKYAN PART *SCREAMS AND RAGES*

She's so awesome though. ;w; she does a perfect Mamoru and Kanata. (odd seeing her do mamoru lines in the kanata outfit though XD)

hmm any reason there's not much of a segment for the other girls (they only talked to nakayan mayuyu kuumin amina harukyan right?) Or is that just a small clip??

13. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

My CDs finally arrived!

With the glittered covers, it felt odd because they only did it on the ones with the real girls. I think they should have done it all or none at all. But when you open the cd case and on the left side how it has the single title etc in really pretty writing, thats cool. I think the designs were done quite well. But on one of the types (anime girls all of them I believe) on the back they've got rough artwork of someone's eye and it just looks to rough and odd. It looks like they really tried to make it work but fell done in a few too many places.

I'm putting photos on the official trading thread if anyone wants to look

Song wise, I think I liked TemoDemo best. I guess the others just felt too normal, rather than showcasing them properly - to be fair Temo had it easier as its a duet, but hey.

14. nyahappii

nyahappii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    mikeyspacejdot
    Sorry for entering a post in an older forum - I am a new member, forgiveness, please!!

I was actually wondering if anyone would know if there is a copy of the "Making Of" of Kono Namida Wo... with english subs. When i first heard this song on AKBingo, i was intrigued and the song hooked me. The video? Mass suicide? Odd. Still made me emotional.

If no english sub version exists, would anyone know what Karen was saying toward the end of the piece when they were all together and she got emotional? Wow, she loves Takamina so much she will sob like her too.

Thanks for any help you can offer :)