Single [Single] SKE48 - [Gomen ne, Summer] - 2010/07/07

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by Takamina, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I really like the PV! Not sure about the song, though. I didn't really care for it all that much when I saw in S3. I do prefer it over the Under Girls songs. though.

I couldn't find Seira at all. :cry: Does anyone know where she was at in the PV? I was able to find Igucchi easily, though. XD

2. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    ^ I saw a bit of seira at the scene when eveybody was eating donuts, speaking of which who was the girl that threw hers to the ceiling, the names at the tip of my tongue, but i just can't recognize her.

As for the three other pv's, i did like the songs and and the videos some more then the others though, the summer one had so much Jurina and Rena that Anna and Yuria didn't even get a close up scene a bit frustrating in a way, and i'm happy that Nakanishi made Ug and i think i understand why they made them have two Ug songs, but only one choice of cd's so i'm fine with it.

3. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Ueno Kasumi.

Yay, I thought we'd have to wait until the single comes out to see the TG video since they didn't upload it with the other 3. The first time I watched it I thought the instructor person was a guy, but it's a woman right? I really like the dark closeups at the end, I wish every girl got one.

PV Ranking
    Shojo > Hazumisaki > Pinocchio > Summer

4. freakonboard

freakonboard Kenkyuusei

5. hina

hina Member

full file also available in no akb no life. ;)

6. KoopaCandy

KoopaCandy Kenkyuusei

^
    ^

Thanks very much for those Ana-Ana links! Ha ha, the first part is hilareous; there's a side of Shawa I've never seen before... [hehe]

7. hina

hina Member

8. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

Just saw the PVs...

This is like a JR single, these two can just pair up and make their own group and call it JR48 [hehe]
    Besides the very blatant JR cover, the PV for Gomen ne Summer had this scene whereby the rest of the girls danced in a circle around them =="
    The song itself is alright. I found Shojo wa Manatsu ni Nani o Suru to be much catchier, but I didnt like the parts in the PV where they're on some shady stage. Hazumisaki didn't leave much of an impression, while the Pinocchio Gun PV had a really interesting theme. Too bad it was such a short song.

9. Japalicious

Japalicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Oh man, I don't have money for buy the 2 news limited AKB Edition and now appear another CD ? I cannot wait, but I don't know I can buy this time ._.

10. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    From what I could tell from the lyrics, the 'shady stage' really fits with the words.
    "What is a girls summer?" is what I believe the title translates to so the references to questioning what it is to be an adult and a woman kinda fit with that image to me.

I really like all 3 songs and PVs but probably the a-side is my least favourite but I can see why it's the a-side...it's more common sounding so probably appeals better to masses.

11. lkwreader

lkwreader Kenkyuusei

I do enjoy the Gomen ne, Summer pv, although I wish more than Jurina & Rena had solo lines. Nice to see Anna in there though, she looks adorable! :inlove:

12. ChrisjinXIII

ChrisjinXIII Kenkyuusei

The PVs were good, I just think the songs aren't as catchy as I thought they were gonna be. I mean, they are really good songs and all but in my opinion Tsuyoki Monoyo is still my favorite SKE48 song since it strayed away from the usual happy-go-lucky pop song. I guess that's probably why I expect too much when it comes to their new singles :D Again, this is just my opinion

13. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

Maybe more like "What should a girl do in the mid of summer?"
    Just nitpicky though [hehe]

14. moletonttu

moletonttu Kenkyuusei

I think they got really lazy with the main single. They basically took ponytail and jumbled it a bit around for ske48, which is disappointing. Loving the undergirls pv though, they actually tried to do something original.

15. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    ^
    ^That's cool, be nitpicky. I'm still learning japanese so being told mistakes is always helpful.
    I'd still say that(in jpop) summer+girls is (almost)ALWAYS a reference to growing up...even if it also includes a less cryptic meaning. Especially with the undertones in the pv >.>

16. freakonboard

freakonboard Kenkyuusei

17. Yanki31Mina

Yanki31Mina Kenkyuusei

Wow four tracks! Why wouldn't all four be on each version? With AKB they at least have the same number of tracks.

18. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ To get people to buy multiple copies, of course. I hate it, personally, because it confuses the crap out of me. So many tracks and versions. :lol:

19. freakonboard

freakonboard Kenkyuusei

new issue of "TV Bros."
    http://gigazine.jp/img/2010/06/22/tvbros_loveplusplus_review/tvbros_20100626_07.jpg
    http://gigazine.net/index.php?/news/comments/20100622_tvbros_loveplusplus_review/

It's the funniest part to me too. [rofl]
    For those who still missed out: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTgyMjc5Njk2.html

I second that. [rock]

To motivate completists to buy all version. (aka more profit) :D

Oogoe Diamond, Sakura no Shiori, Ponytail to Shushu, ...

20. hina

hina Member