1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] SKE48 - [Tsuyokimono yo]

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by Lariemeeva, Jul 5, 2009.

1. pandadash

pandadash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    ^ consider how fast the presale of the theater version is sold out, and the fact there will be theater version selling events at both theaters, they will sell 5k easily. Not to mention the song is a theme song of an anime, I am sure there will be some fans of the anime buying the disc.

2. sillybob

sillybob Kenkyuusei

^I guess but if I have low expectations then its like a wonderful surprise if they sell 20,000 haha.

3. Armitage

Armitage Kenkyuusei

I really love Acchan, love love love love <3 <3 <3 <3 She's my favorite member, but Akimoto sucks because He exposes her a lot to attract fans, it's like "yo! we need more sales...ok, We'll put an Acchan comment!", and this IS a SKE single...so e_e.... Akimoto-san, let them fly alone~

4. bonkey

bonkey Kenkyuusei

^^AKB48 hit 20k copies with their first debut :D Then why SKE48 can't :fear:
    I'd love to buy the theater version to enjoy the PV but it's so hard to buy :fear:
    The PV should be in normal ver. right? To attract new fan :D

5. Sorceress628

Sorceress628 Kenkyuusei

I'm actually pretty surprised that SKE48 didn't already have a debut single. AKB48 released the original SNB like 2-3 months after their theater started. SKE48 was introduced almost a year ago.

6. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Well that's because they had AKB's singles to live through.
    At least, Jurina (and Rena) did.

7. Kana

Kana Kenkyuusei

I kinda like the PV. Not too fond of the song, yet though. But I'm sure it'll grow on me :D

8. minna no uta

minna no uta Kenkyuusei

The song is ok, I like it. Badass and catchy. The PV is well done for an indie release, though it lacks variation of scenery. Despite of that, is already better done than Romance, Irane, and it seems that every girl gets a closeup.
    Did I mention Yuimin was in the center??:^O^:

But I don't get why they can't appeal to wotas and regular people at the same time. The fans of that anime should are the ones that should get the pv and the fancy cover, and instead they will get stuck with some video by a bunch of girls they don't know. Actually the good cover should be for both editions. I don't know what they're thinking.

Compared with MM's latest, at least SKE has an intro and a different background for closeups :lol:

9. tiller

tiller Kenkyuusei

Pretty obvious they are thinking to make money :hehe:

Having different version means the fans will buy more. And making the theater version better (nicer cover and better features like pv) means more people will actually go to the theater to buy it. Which is the whole point of their business model, get people in to attend the shows.

I wouldn't be surprised if they actually lost money on the normal version because of distribution costs and such.

10. sillybob

sillybob Kenkyuusei

^QFT, and if the fans go to the theater they're more likely to buy other goods and such.
    I dont really think SKE48 is going to try that hard to make any new fans right now with their normal vers.

Totally off topic but.
    Lol what ever happened to HTK48?

11. Sorceress628

Sorceress628 Kenkyuusei

Are handshake tickets include in this? Is it going to be SKE48 or AKB48 and SKE48? Cause they definitely won't have a problem topping 20K if AKB48 is involved.

12. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

^If I got you correctly, the Single has only Team S girls featured and handshake tickets are included only in the Theater Ver.
    btw, nice avatar

1- It's called a *gif file
    2- [​IMG]
    3- You're welcome

13. dcbt

dcbt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I quite like the song... feel GENKI

14. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

^ It's more like "ima bash ur face in with a hammur" than genki :p

15. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

^lolz.
    Very Seifuku ga Jama wo Suruish. The slum or garage or whatever and the non-smiling faces. But actually it's what normally drives people crazy on a song. Although I have to admit that it lacks the Sexiness of Seifuku, since this is their first single.

16. Sorceress628

Sorceress628 Kenkyuusei

I should hope it lacks the sexiness of Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru since Jurina is in the center. Her dance on the tabletop in Namida Surprise was already making me slightly uncomfortable.

17. shine_ever03

shine_ever03 Kenkyuusei

:omfg:..........Lariemeeva!!!!
    Thanks you very much!!!!
    Infinitely spinning Rinacchi!!! :XD:

18. P-ika

P-ika Kenkyuusei

So the PV is better thant I expected, mainly because the dance is awesome and the girls are really "in-charecter" with the type of music they are singing hence the serious faces. Even if the PV is low - budget (and it looks like it) I enjoyed it.

19. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

Is the song really that short? :fear:

20. sillybob

sillybob Kenkyuusei

^No I think that its just an extended preview of the pv ?