Single [SINGLE] Watanabe Mayu 3rd [Hikaru Monotachi] 2012/11/21

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by Jul3, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    Details taken from her official website: http://www.watanabemayu.jp/

And written up on: http://melosnomichi.blogspot.com/2012/09/watanabe-mayu-3rd-single-hikaru.html

2. akbsnsd

akbsnsd Kenkyuusei

Another single for Mayuyu!! I'm just really excited because it releases on my birthday!!! <3

3. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    You can hear some of the coupling song Sayonara no Hashi in the trailer for the Nerawareta Gakuen here:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNN6tycOWv4[/yt]

4. gthais

gthais Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    so fast [clap]

5. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

Yui-Oshimen-Sama Kenkyuusei

I probably should have anticipated this when they announced her work on the anime.

6. edo220

edo220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Guess it's time to put a hole on my pity wallet again. :hehe:

7. majuholic0511

majuholic0511 Kenkyuusei

What is that fifth type x.x im wondering why it's cost 2000yen ;___;

But....HELL YEAHHHH UNIFORMS OF 47 PREFECTURES ;_______;

8. jigs

jigs Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    JigsAlice
    ^Not sure but i will be picking up all of them like her last single. Anyone know any other big release in November ? (outside of NMB48s single)

9. areyoume

areyoume Kenkyuusei

Mayuyu's total single in a year = Tomochin's total single in 2 years :D so whether it's the record label or Ogi Pro, good job [clap]

10. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Another one already?

Well, good for her then I guess.

I'm actually quite surprised, I didn't expect a third one this soon.

Hopefully it's good. [​IMG]

11. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Why am I not surprised they devised more ways to take money from us :D What the heck is CD + alpha supposed to be anyway...I would be totally down if they simply released a CD + Blu-ray including all the stuff contained all the 3 different DVDs :^O^: But that's probably wishful thinking, and they don't need to hide the fact that they would release a Blu-ray. Looks like 4 versions it is...I'll wait for it to be listed on Amazon Japan and order them along with the calendars and Tokyo Dome Blu-rays.

But yeah, whatever it is, I hope the single will better than Otona Jelly Beans. That was fine as normal idol pop , but quite uninspired and the PV seemed super low budget compared to Synchro Tokimeki. If Mayuyu's going to be the next ace of AKB, take advantage of that Sony and support her with your money! :blush:

12. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    ^ Well, they're up on CDjapan, but doesn't shed light on this "CD+α" thing is. Googling the term brings up a lot of other releases that are labelled as such, but I've still no idea what it means...

I much preferred the Otona Jelly Beans PV over the Synchro Tokimeki one. Actually, Otona Jelly Beans is by far my favourite AKB-related PV of the year. I liked the Mayuzaka song too, and the Type A song "Itsu Demo Soba ni Ite Ageru". I hope that more of the b-sides get PVs, I'd much rather have PVs than bonus videos... I only seem to watch Mayuyu's bonus vids just before the next single comes out...

13. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    "Plus alpha" is simply a way of saying that you'll get something extra. Could be anything really. Apparently they either haven't exactly decided on it or don't want to tell us yet.

14. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    With her involvement in the anime, I knew that she's going to have another solo single soon. But I thought it was going to be in December [hehe] Well, it doesn't like November is that bad anyway. Sayonara no Hashi, the one I heard from the Nerawareta's trailer is unexpectedly good. If the main song has the same taste as its, I'm definitely going to set this as mayu's best solo single so far

15. emanc

emanc Kenkyuusei

My ears... Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

They will punch out as many singles for Mayuyu and Sashihara (singing diva lol) as the market will bear. One thing management make clear is they wont miss an opportunity to get money from the fans regardless of need, quality or appropriateness.

So AKB for so long having basically only Acchan and then Toomochin as solo singers with an occasional single, now releases them from anybody, if they will sell no doubt. Wasamin I think was Aki-p's guilty conscience at work, to balance some of the other stuff he was doing.

However, at least I like some of this one from Mayuyu. Which is a nice change.

17. oddball

oddball Member

Well yeah I think most of us could of guessed this would be then case......

about the timing well I can understand it really, they are really trying to push Mayu on at the moment so it makes sense for them to get stuff out there that focuses on her.....

18. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I would wait till all songs are out, then I'll get it maybe with the Janken single, I always get one version of Mayuyu, just need to decide on which one. Her covers are too cute to ignore, although she is not my oshimen, but I like cute idol and she's the cutest perfect idol in AKB.

Though I feel bad that AkiP is ignoring No3b! My favorite unit has ZERO single this year!!!! Damm you! [boom]

19. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

Don't feel bad. We have the choice in life to sit around and count our sorrows or we can count our blessings.

A new Watanabe Mayu single will soon be available. We are indeed have blessings to count. The universe is an amazing and beautiful place.

20. Agito

Agito Kenkyuusei

whhaaaaaaaaat??!!!..... I'm happy for her, but I hope that too many singles clumped up together won't drain people's interest in her.