1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

SKE48 Fan Community Projects

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by jaylitt, Oct 13, 2018.

1. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    Hello my friends,

I asked on Twitter a while ago what we as a fan community can do to make the SKE English community better and make the group more accessible for newcomers and oldtimers alike.

I got a lot of nice suggestions and it'll take a while to reach a consensus on everything, but the one thing that everyone has been mentioning for years and years now is the desire for subs. We desperately need subs in order to attract new fans. Consistent, high-quality subs are time-consuming and rather difficult to make for various reasons and will require a team, which is why I'm looking for other people who want to help out.

Other than subs, there's a general desire to centralize information regarding SKE48. This includes news, resources, and fan translations. I think this too requires a team.

I thought of creating a website/docs functioning as a sort of wiki where fans can get all sorts of information that aren't available on the stage48 wiki. Digging through various websites and threads is rather off putting for new fans. Personally I'm not good with these things so someone else is building a website.

To coordinate everything I started the following Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/hW4vP2E

I'm envisioning using it to ease coordination between the various teams using channels and roles.

You can join it regardless of your desire to participate in one of the teams and projects. I think it can serve as a general platform for fans of the group.

Any further feedback is appreciated.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    I updated the discord invite link. Apparently it was invalid/expired. Please let me know if it happens again.

3. kaleidx

kaleidx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suenagaoka
    Is this still active? The link has expired again and I was interested in contributing subs I've been doing.

4. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    https://discord.gg/Ba8ASgw
    I like how I make sure to set the link to not expire and the site promises me it won't.
    Here's try #3.