1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio SKE48 Gakuen (2009/10/03 - )

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by Lariemeeva, Jun 20, 2010.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Episode 115
    upload_2019-4-9_12-12-17.png

https://48idol.com/video/13779

To commemorate the end of Heisei Period, members(Rara, Ayamelo, Mizuno, Kuma, Yuzu) will have to answer the trivia quiz regarding historical moment of these era, by which they should have reminisced some as their childhood memory. Sadly, they didn't.
    :rofl:

Few SKE Gakuen episode I rewatched again, because the high amount of jiko. Or AIRIIIIIII.:D

6. Axtares

Axtares Kenkyuusei

I've made a list with all the episodes and the main members cast, here's the Link

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2023/01/01 SKE48 Gakuen ep160

I watched this episode since it has two of my favorite members, Marin and Ouchan, and it also has Yuukatan (Asai Yuka) that I didn't really know, she's funny! They did two games in this episode, the first was with profile pictures, they had profile pictures but without the eyes/nose/mouth, and they had to add it to the picture but with their eyes covered, so the final results were funny XD I liked the part with Ouchan because she was really trying but it keep getting worse lol!

They did another game after, it was a dice board game with challenges to do, each one of them wrote something, Yuukatan wrote "giving 5 reasons why you love Yuukatan", Marin wrote "imitating a member" and Ouchan wrote something about using the profile pictures they made earlier to say something funny. and then one of the boards was "usagi dance" (dancing with bunny ears to a slow music) and they had two chances to have it (one of the other boards says "+3" and it falls on "usagi dance") and they all wanted to avoid it, but of course... XD the reactions when they got it were so funny haha. I think Marin did a pretty good job with the dance lol she's so cute.

The next episode will be with the same members so I'll remember to watch it too!