1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka? (2020/10/19-)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 19, 2020.

1. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

I'm so happy for Ozono.
    The amount of screen time Kousaka got is just *chef's kiss*
    On a personal note, I always feel really dumb after watching this episodes as I basically have no clue how to solve the questions

2. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Ozono's early memos showed she was a clever girl (I miss her memos, BTW).

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Off topic (because we were talking about him here before)
    This guy is so good
    E9gYujKVcAA4Kqd.jpg E9gYujKVcAIsiUl.jpg E9fl6zzUcAIHTsG.jpg

4. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Looks like Ozeki will be back next episode?

ozeki.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Always happy to see Ozeki. Somewhat off topic, but I tried to get a friend of mine into Keyakizaka a couple years ago since I figured he would be the most receptive to it and I don’t know anyone who likes them or idols in general. He gave it an honest go, watching MVs and the first 25 or so episodes of KeyaKake but it didn’t stick at all. The only thing that made any kind of impression on him was “OZEKI STYLE.” I guess that’s the kind of impact she can have. Even someone with zero interest in idols can appreciate OZEKI STYLE.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    There you are forcing the friendship, making him watch Keyakitte.
    To get the person into the sakamichi it is best to start with Nogi or Hina and then move on to Keya

• Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    The reason I disagree: friend likes metal... If there is a chance in a hundred to stick to a Sakamichi group, which one you think it will be?
    P. S. Like my case who I was hearing - and still do - groups like opeth, tool, meshuggah, porcupine tree, periphery, tesseract and the likes.

8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I disagreed because I think @SlamDunk knows his friends more than any of us do lol
    Ozeki-stye RULES, it will never get hold. I'm glad she's back.

Last episode was so much fun! I laughed all the time, but I'm looking forward to the spinning chair coming back lol Hopefully the staff will not hold back like they previously did; Marina, Hono, Inori and TakeYui on that thing full-force would be hilarous.
    Also, happy for the amount of screentime Marino got, but because I like her, I hope she learn to be more pro-active. Like.. she can keep this icy-sleeping-cool personality, but she need to build up her Sakura character around it. That way, I believe she'll make her little fan-bubble grown without completely leaving her confort zone.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Marino’s screen time in recent episodes did inspire me to finally sub to her mobame. Part of me is perhaps just a bit nervous whenever her and Endo are called on, because it seems to be a bit of a struggle for them and I want them to do well and get more fans. I’d like to see the two of them interact with the unstoppable Inoue/Chuukemon duo in some capacity.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I believe Marino has already established a persona and (some from) the production team around her have already realized that. Marino does not seem to be willing to change it: I think she is intelligent enough to have exploited these "windows of opportunity" in screentime for fishing, which she did not! The problem here is the mix and the context: Her persona is very difficult to mix in as there is no available context. See for example how personas like Odanana or Naako bloomed. There were whole parts within an episode (or whole episodes) aiming either towards the specific persona, or deraling with a subject that was relevant with that persona - were fit for the persona to "mix-in" and be revealed.

Such context would be skits, plays, dress-ups, location-shots and in general activities that would require SokoSaku to raise a little bit their available budget (in reality SokoSaku would need to level-up budget-wise). And these sudden short questions towards her do not seem to help. Could Inoue/Chuukemon (and I would add Marina as well) help? Hmmmmm... maybe yes, maybe not. Their in-between chemistry is fantastic but it's like positive/negative ions: Chlorium and Hydrogen in HCl or Oxygen, Hydrogen, Sodium in NaOH. Marino is like a Noble Gas, for the moment she does not react.

A possibility would be to enact a trio between Marino, Akipo and Kira, experiment with and let the mix explode! Then put some Hikari (another noble gas) as a catalyst and there: A new world of variety with infinite possibilities. How this could start? Why not with a more extended version of hidden camera (not the previous half-hearted and lame excuse in which only Kira and Akipo saved the day). We're talking about editing enough material of hours of hidden camera mash-ups starring these 3 or 4 girls. I can imagine THE laughter... It could be a location shot with these 3/4 or even a "sleepover" like Keyaki house but in an anvironment that would enable at least one of the girls to feel comfortable with: A fishing hut in a small island where Akipo could be the wild and cute "animal" she is and lead the others. Or a night at a haunted place with Marino appointed as the hostess.

I repeat: Marino seems to have settled to her persona. It won't be accepted / appealing to the majority of fans out there (at least the more "traditional" ones). But it definitely need help from the production to be clarified, put under the "microscope" (pun intended) and brought to light... Or even a flashlight... Shine on Marino, and let her be startled like a hare or rabbit at night when struck with a flashlight. This would make more people aware of her unique personality.

Apologies for the long text. My love to this cute "microbe" is too big to be contained. These girls (shin 2-sei) have had too little time to be known and most are not as brave or audacious or prone to fishing / leading like our Rei or Nogi's Runa. This has to change.

11. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

It's hard to get far without any practice. Sure, you'd stumble along the way, but every experience helps to build it up, both in confidence and ability. I'm sure many experienced that in terms of learning to speak in public. Like most Asian societies, young people in Japan do not get much training or opportunities on this in school, and the shy ones just hide away all the time. Keyakakke is a relatively safe place where they can grow their skills in variety.

• Like Like x 1
  12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    FYI she recently got inspired by Hinatazaka's Mei so much that she's been super duper active in mobame! Hope you enjoy it!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2021
  13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    While I would love to see this and a Hikari-Kira-Akiho-Marino combo would be out of this world hilarous.. I fear TakeYui would just combust watching their mess unfold.
    She may be a funny variety member, but there's the best-student-of-the-class behind it. Responsible and serious to the point of be more mature than she should.

Meanwhile I'm currently discussing on twitter the possibility Marino sold her first complete slot which would be amazing. Nothing official yet so... let's wait and hope.

14. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

I was genuinely just thinking how surprised I was that she was so active on there. Thanks for the context.

15. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    What I am talking about here is predisposition. Just like Keya's music is easier for someone new to like because it has a more western-like sound than an idol-ish song like Hinata.
    With variety it is the same, the new person is not going to find it fun to see random girls doing calligraphy for New Year, amateur sports festival, or a surprise new member. They didn't even have a studio for the first 10 episodes and spent 7 of them on member introductions. This is stuff that those who are already in the know and know what these shows are like would know how to appreciate, not to use to introduce someone.

Hina or Nogi that I mentioned before use a much more universal comedy in the beginning (wakatsukibot and the members teasing each other, pranks, hypnotism...)
    And yes, the beginning of keyakitte is bad, it doesn't hurt to be a little critical.

As I said above, Hina and Nogi have a more universal comedy to catch someone new, besides the beginning of keyakitte being bad

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    From this point of view @Baal is right... I was referring to the music but yes, Keyakitte Kakenai may look weird to the non-aware of the group. It gets one to first like (at least) the group, be more interested in it and only then go to Keyakitte...

17. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    I knew nothing about the group or J-idols, but I liked Keyakake from the get-go for what it was. A bunch of awkward kids trying to learn the ropes of the Japanese show business. Felt very relatable compared to the big time productions an ordinary person is accustomed to. Badly shot self introductions? All right! PE lesson bad tier athletics? Sign me right up!
    The middle schooler me loved making fun of girls failing at sports, you know :lol:
    The down-to-earth aspect of it all was a breath of fresh air, really.
    In that sense Nogidoko was almost the same for the first 10-15 episodes or so with the humour being mostly unintentional. Hiraganaoshi and Hinaai are a different matter since, well, the members were already somewhat experienced at that point.
    Early Keyakake might not fit everybody's taste, but it sure did the trick for me. I'd argue it's not a bad starting point per se.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  18. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

I hope Chukemon gets to have Kira visit without any snacks lol and I love knowing more about her relationship with Karin-chan
    Hono and Matsurina’s play was just…wow…hahahahaha
    Inoue right off the bat coming with the teasing in order to bond with the other members
    Ozono not only enjoys super smelly cheese and super spicy food but also likes the painful foot massages…I guess we have found another DoM girl
    PS: This new hair style just fit Kousaka so much uwu

19. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

senmeika.jpg
    生命力! 生命力! 生命力!

wut.jpg
    え?

I have mixed feelings about Oonuma's videos being featured...

I'm sorry but WTF is up with that Aeon card ad where they were using their heads for contactless payment?!

Ok, on second thoughts, I'm not entirely against having Risa as my human sized credit card...

Last edited: Aug 30, 2021
  20. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Another episode quiz/sense queen next week?

I wanted a classroom/personal interest lectures episode.
    Members loosen up more when they talk about things they like. This segment has always yield(was a success) and created some characters in the sister groups.

Something similar recently was Morita talking about book covers.

• Like Like x 1