1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka? (2020/10/19-)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 19, 2020.

1. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Hmm I don't think that's the case. Both have their fans, and Rikopi IMHO never found her stride in the old Keyakizaka, but she seems to be getting a more solid footing now.

I'm seriously impressed with Endo - she speaks really well, has a youngish aura but a very mature demeanor. Maybe that's why she kind of detests Kira :^^;:

She appears more confident now too, and is already one of the better dancers. Won't be long before she makes senbatsu.

KONNICHIWASHOI! (Sorry its been on a loop for me since last night)

2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    having fans and being a fans favorite are two different things. Hopefully Riko will gather more fans.
    Hikari will come out well on the long run

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

KonnichiWASHOI!

Funny episode as always.

I'm bias but I want Oonuma's CF chant! I see Tamura is a woman of culture, appreciating Oonuma's comedy

Well well well...as soon as Endo talk about being into anime and manga the otaku in me move her up in my oshi list. I also put her recommendation on my list.

That burikko segment...that was just pure gold. THANK THE HEAVENS!!! :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
  4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    That's definitely a maru や for Rikopi.:D:D:D

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Her face suddenly appearing with that pose got me :rofl:

6. Valanthronus

Valanthronus Kenkyuusei

First of all, I didn't expect how well the members delivering burikko service in the segment.
    Konnichiwashoi... will definitely one of the Highlights there [hehe]
    Rikopi face when it was supposedly Miichan segment, also got me :rofl: :rofl:
    Berisa, Runrun, & other else did well too.
    IMO, the interesting thing is although it seems similar to Hinatazaka's burikko type, Sakurazaka can still deliver it in their way.

• Like Like x 1
  7. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I personally sway towards TenTen's chant, but Akipo's sounds more fitting as a hype-up cheer before a performance.

Koike using Kansai-ben is shrewd. Damn, penguin. Somehow because it is used extensively by Yuihan, Nanase etc. I developed an ear for Kansai-ben and Koike says it so well with her cute voice.

Akanen's death beam hitting Hono = GOLD.

I don't think Rena~ is the burikko chara here, she's more of a sweet, caring angel. The true burikko I saw there was MaRina. Man, she really brought it.

Even more evidence that Sawabe is a Karin-oshi today.

8. herwandiigarashi

herwandiigarashi Kenkyuusei

Hopefully Run-Run chara stay as smiley n playful as usual. Pls dont turn into "dark n cool" as hmmmmm before. lol

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    For a group of girls that consider burikko a punishment game, i think they managed to do pretty well when forced to do it lol. Matsuri is wayy too extra [hehe] We totally need a Riko vs Rena burikko showdown episode though

Pe's transformation!!! Members often mention how funny and interesting Pe is actually are so I'm glad this side is finally, finally appeared in front of camera for us to see!!

With the coming fortune telling episode, I hope that they (we) will finally have a good luck reading

• Like Like x 5
  10. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

All the burikko sequences are gif materials.

Imagine your date arriving by helicopter.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    @rdamon42 You're going to need burikko Berisa in your sig. [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @JoltFiend rdamon42 may need it but I doubt whether Risa would approve it... She seemed like she wanted to dissapear from the face of the earth after her burikko chara trial... In any case her awkwardness was super-extra cute, I melted!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    This burikko segment was perfect for Uemura, too bad Sawabe didn't call her name.

14. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Risa and Karin even going out of their way to even participate lol. Karin with that ice cream finish :rofl: And that look from Risa after lol. Girl wanted to die from embarrassment. Burikko is something found in idol groups so it's natural they would have to have someone with that chara. Overdoing it tho will just spoil the fun lol
    They are girls who can do somethings if given the chance. They are now coming out of their shells & it's wonderful to see.

15. Beowulf

Beowulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka / Kosaka Nao
    Goodness me. A blushing Risa has got to be the cutest thing ever :XD:

16. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    The episode was so precious. Really glad that they chose to highlight Endo and Rikopi. I've been talking about creating a kyara for them since forever, Marino too.
    Remebering how the previous fortune telling turned out, I kind of want it to be... less correct? Or maybe more positive?

• Like Like x 1
  17. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I was just thinking of updating it to include Rena~ too, perfect timing

Phil, I don't need the oshi's approval, I am my own man :p

I don't think the burikko will be a regular thing, and the fact that they just die of embarrassment after doing it (except MaRina, who oozes confidence) speaks volumes, and you guys are right, it makes it more adorable

Next week I am not looking forward so much, I tend to not like the Lucky Ranking or palm reading episodes (I make my own luck, LOL) but I guess its part of it so I'm still gonna see it.

18. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I really wish they tone down the pinkiness in the show. Good bye "kakkoi", hello "otona kawaii"?
    Aside from that, looks like both Pe-chan and Ten-chan want to be more talkative in the new Saku. Good fro them. I'm also happy for Risa, she doesn't care for the cameras anymore and really shows her true emotions for a while now.
    I thought Seki wouldn't be called "Kaichou" anymore in the new Saku?
    Yuuka crying in the next fortune-telling episode got me a bit worried.

19. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Of course this was one of the best episodes EVER. It should ensure a place among the pantheon of Keyakitte-Kakenai / Soko Magattara Sakurazaka top. It is the episode that AT LAST, carried the aura of the succesful Nogizakatte Doko / Nogozaka Koujichuu variety episodes. The episode that many girls have made the (very strategic) decision to change their character or create a new one.

I like the more traditional course in which Sokosaku is entering. It keeps the very best that the latest Keyakitte-Kakenai have brought (thanks to the new blood of the 15 fresh flowers) and adds traditional idol-wise variety elements.

But above everything else I like how the girls have become more talkative, are expressing themselves more freely and fluently, have leveled-up in charisma and are not restraining themselves anymore. Even those moments of awkwardness are filled with cuteness overload.

I do not know to what degree management have (slightly) pushed the girls to that direction but no matter if they did or not, the result is what matters most: The direction is definitely the right one. OMG is like we are looking at a brand new group!

I already expressed how speechless Pe-chan left me. Pe-chan seems to be able to carry the whole group from now on, variety-wise and not only! Endo was such a pleasant surprise! That girl can talk (and according to my personal taste, a bit smoother than Rei) and her face was radiating! Rikopi is growing so fast for me, she is extremelly pretty and expressive. Marina is the absolute archetype for a burikko and Karin's death stare was (together with Risa's awkwardness and Rikopi's burikko-flash) the top highlight of the episode. I should also stress out the camera spotting Inori's "cawaiiiii" melting moment while Seki was burikko-ing.

My only complaint is that we needed a second similar episode to cover more girls. I would wish to see a new Fuu, a new Muu, another Marino, what would Aoi add to her wonderful mix, a (even) more sensitive and compationate onee-san Akanen (maybe?), a top-level scoundrel duo for Inori and Chukemon the twin devils of the show, what would Habu bring out of her creative hat, without of course excluding some very surprising new or emerging personas...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    I loved Karin's Burikko that wasn't quite burikko!

On the whole show tho... I hate the pink, I despise the pink and the white is too blindingly bright. I really hope this set doesn't last too long.....