1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Song(s) you want AKB48 to cover

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by bobo, Apr 19, 2011.

1. bobo

bobo Kenkyuusei

I would like Yukirin to cover Matsuura Aya's Watarasebashi! I think she will bring a new feel to it!

Which song(s) would you like AKB (as the whole group) or the member(s) to cover?!

2. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

The songs I would want AKB48 to cover is any song! Or at least just some of the people from AKB48. :lol: I found this thread by clicking Unanswered Posts. I'm not sure what that meant, so I clicked on it. One of the sub-units should do a cover of a song. Haha! :D That would be funny if they did a really, really old song that was all disco and hippy-like. [hehe]

3. Saya

Saya Kenkyuusei

I want Warota to cover a S/mileage song and vice versa.

4. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    I want a Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari cover for all of AKB48.

And SDN48.

And SKE48.

And NMB48.

ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!!! :awesome:

5. Saya

Saya Kenkyuusei

That'd be like a 5 hour song [hehe]

6. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    And it would be a glorious 5 hours.

7. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

Yup, I'd sit in front of my comouter and watch that for 5 hours 8D

I'd like AKB to do some of SNSDs stuff ^^

8. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

Whoa! That would be kind of weird if they did do an SNSD song, though. Hehe. Cause they're Korean, but hey! They could just sing it in Japanese! [hehe] That would be kind of cool and interesting. :lol: LOL! Did they do an SNSD song at that thing/concert thing when ~SONE~ happened? But, it was just blocked from the DVD, but if you were actually there, you could see it. IDK.....I'm probably talking about something else? lol.

9. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

I want DiVA to cover Whole Again by Play.

I want Tomochin to cover Party In The USA

10. IndigoSkies

IndigoSkies Kenkyuusei

Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari needs to happen. I don't care how long it is, I will obsess over it and memorize it all 8D

11. Saya

Saya Kenkyuusei

I would love to see what the lyrics would be for AKB's Joshi Kashimashi [hehe]

12. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^You want Tomochin to cover Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus? I know that whole song by heart. I wonder how she'll sound if she actually sings it! Especially in Japanese~. [hehe] DiVA!!! I really like their single and their song "Tsuki no Uragawa" That song is really cool. :lol: I don't know what song your talking about, but if they did do a cover actually, they would sound great! :D
    ^
    ^

13. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Yes^ But she can sing it in Engrish too, that would be amazing~

And the second song is by a group I liked when I was little called Play, their PVs were on Disney Channel alot
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfiUHgOnmEI[/yt]

14. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Seriously?! Yeah, if she did sing it in English, that would be cool. :D Never heard of that song. I've seen Disney Channel though because I'm a kid still. 2nd youngest on these forums. Edit: Oh, I see....that song must be old then, right? Since you said when you were little.... Editx2: That song sounds like it's from the '90's or back around in the old '00's.

15. IndigoSkies

IndigoSkies Kenkyuusei

Oh man, Play is really nostalgic XD Takes me back to like, 2000 or so. They were one of the first groups I got into when I was little, I got all their CDs and their documentary DVD. That music video is kind of horrendous though >____>;;;;;; Not sure how I'd feel about DiVA covering that.

16. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Dang....so that means you were a big fan of them. lol. That's funny how you said the music video was horrendous and how DiVA would not be that good covering that song~kind of. I don't even know them because I probably wasn't even born yet! Born in 2000, and don't be too shocked because my cousin here is born in '01. [hehe] Yeah, I don't even know that group! Haha!

17. IndigoSkies

IndigoSkies Kenkyuusei

Wow, so young! I totally respect anyone that gets into j-pop that early. I was a regular on Jpopsuki back when I was 10/11 so [hehe] They weren't that famous in the end, so I'm not surprised you haven't heard of them, haha.

18. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

I thought it was a good mature song and it really fit DiVA's image. And yeah it was like back in the early 2000's, I was born in 1996 and I was obsessed with Disney Channel until I was like 11

19. IndigoSkies

IndigoSkies Kenkyuusei

The song itself is fine, it's just the video XD Those outfits and that dance...
    If Yuka got Faye's solo parts I would be all over this [hehe] Though personally I was always an Anais fan...

20. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

THIS. <3 I would SOO like to hear this, it would be awesome (and super LONG xD) !