1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Songs that you once hated, but now love!

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kinenbi, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    This isn't a thread to bash on songs freely, it's for posting which songs you used to loath so much but that you now love! I have a lot of these actually. [sealed]

Singles:
    -Bingo: I hated this song with a passion when it first came out. I think it was because I liked the darker sound of the previous two singles. Unfortunately I finally fell in love with it when I went with the SoCal fanclub to karaoke and someone sang it. Now it's always stuck in my head!

-Aitakatta: Too many schoolgirl uniforms. Unfortunately for (my ex), I soon grew to love it and played it almost nonstop at my computer. I think he STILL hates AKB48 because of that :^O^:.

-Skirt, Hirari: I'll give you one guess why I used to hate this song. Yes, if you guessed the pervy skirt flip you are correct! That was the main reason I disliked this song. It's been one of my favorites now for a year so something must have finally clicked! :awesome:

Stage songs:
    I didn't like the following songs back when they were first released on trackers because they all sounded too old. Slowly though I grew to appreciate them and now they're some of my favorites!
    -Kiss wa Dame yo
    -Glass no I LOVE YOU
    -Hoshi no Ondo (Tomomi reminds me of Takamina in this song to be honest.)
    -Kimi wa Pegasus (I freaking love this song now so I don't know what what wrong with me.)

Honorable mentions:
    -Seifuku Resistance
    -Tsundere!

I realized that I like a lot more songs now than I used too :^^;:.

2. dracomalfoy

dracomalfoy Member

just audio or ?

i dont really like to watch team K but if it just the audio then the old team K comes 2nd best to none [clap]
    dare ka no tameni the latest version is better than the first :p

3. Kinoshinta

Kinoshinta Kenkyuusei

Beginner - When I first heard this song I was literaly like: "Wait wut?" But after hearing it alot more via performances and it's tendency to pop up on my AKB playlist despite shuffle being on it really grew onto me.

Aitakatta - Probably the only song that had a short term dislike and it was over a silly reason: the song blew out my ears first time I watched AKBingo. Now it's one of my favorites and now it's one of my ringtones lol.

Heavy Rotation - Believe it or not I used to actually hate this song. Before I even knew what AKB48 was I passed it just for another typical j-pop song and ignored it entirely. Skip ahead a bit in time and lo and behold I stumble upon a full live performance of the song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEYWTrACFDE) and started liking the group. My friends gave me hell for complaining about it later because now it's one of my all time AKB favorite songs.

4. doraemon423

doraemon423 Kenkyuusei

Ponytail to Shushu- I thought it sounded too generic and boring, but after a few listens I fell in love with it :D
    Heavy Rotation- I thought it sounded old and boring as well, then ended up liking it ;D

5. SAMUworld

SAMUworld Kenkyuusei

I hated "Everyday, Kachuusha" on the first listen, but about a week later I gave it another listen and now it has become one of my favorite AKB songs.

6. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Flying Get!
    It's crazy, it's stuck in my head all the time now...

Thanks to the Minegishi Influenza :^^;:

7. ginchan

ginchan Kenkyuusei

+1
    Listening the music once is not enough to decide that the music is good or not,

-Everyday Kachuusa: same as my statement above
    -Blue Rose: Blue Rose-DiVA vers made me loved it!

[hehe]

8. MistyDelusions

MistyDelusions Kenkyuusei

Same thing I thought. I only listened to it once after its release (the video irked me too). After several weeks had gone by, I noticed that it was still high up on the charts so I decided to give it another listen (anyway I had forgotten how it sounded like this time around). I looked up romanji lyrics and sang along for fun and before I knew it, I found myself enjoying the song a whole lot.

9. Rikkua

Rikkua Kenkyuusei

For me, it is Everyday Kachuusa, first time I heard it, it is a bit weird for me...but after I listen it some more, it is a nice song, and especially the pv that combine some scene from the previous pv is very great anyway.... :D

10. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

I used to hate Kaze wa Fuiteru, but now it sounds OK. XD
    I also used to hate Kanpeki Guu no Ne, but now I love it. ♥ XD