Stage [STAGE] JKT48 KKS gen 2 1st Stage Pajama Drive

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by djt, Jan 10, 2013.

1. yankeesophyd

yankeesophyd Kenkyuusei

Oraite, how i recognize u? ^_^||

I'm front jkt mbr room btw

2. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

Nice to meet ya :) enjoy the kks show. I'll hanging around fx with djt, maybe at the coffeeshop.

3. yankeesophyd

yankeesophyd Kenkyuusei

Are u still there after the show end? Cause i didnt check s48 and i going back right after the show end

4. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

just had some snacks and tea at the coffeeshop then went home, maybe I'll watch KKS tomorrow :)
    whoa, I saw from the LED TV in front of the theater and I saw the bonus song..Kimi no Koto ga Suki Dakara again? [shock]
    wow, the bonus song of my 5 last kks show were Kimi Suki too [shock]

5. yankeesophyd

yankeesophyd Kenkyuusei

Icic
    Good we can watch together =)

Yep the bonus song is kimi no koto
    i love it cause ayen still as lively as she was the first time i watch her XD

Oh ya, nice to meet you both XD

6. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

Ayen is always full of energy, imho she is the most shining member of kks :D
    the JKT version of Yuuko :)

hmm..looks like I can't watch the show tonight [think] but I'll come tomorrow :)

7. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    Oh man.. I entered the far booking application for 16 April and..

[​IMG]

Boom! One try left. LET'S FIGHT AT GENERAL BOOKING!!!

8. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

ah!!! okay..so I was right..
    it's not that easy to get a kks ticket from now on :^^;:
    go fot it guys :D

9. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

Went to 20th April evening show.
    I must say, these girls are awesome. Vieny owned the night, I've never actually put too much attention to her because when I go to KKS Pajadora, my eyes are focused on Rona and Yupi.
    Yona have improved a lot since the last time I saw her, she's no longer looked like she's trying not to make any mistake.
    The KKS uber loli have improved so much too, she can't seem to control her expression when not singing though...
    Another one who catched my attention is Acha, I know she already have the skill since the 2nd day of KKS Pajadora.

There's some problem though, Octi keep her mouth shut halfway Wasshoi J, the good part is, they actually imrpovised the choreo. (Sinking Ballerina)
    I think she got hit by someone or something. Yona also laughed in Suifu, I don't know why....

The MC session is still weak since the first time I saw them on January.

10. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

well about MC... the problem is most of KKS is still a kid, and the sometimes kid jokes can't easily understand by us. while the mature one like Yona, is type of girl that doesn't talk much, of if she talk much affraid that innocent little girls arround her didn't understand ^^. that's what i think after i watch couple of KKS show. so basically KKS theme is junior high jokes which most of us think it's "garing" while team J joke is senior high, and college jokes :)

Maybe later kks also will have a good joke also :) oh about Acha, yes she's good, but sometime she lack of manner. i hope she can improve her attitude :) once she done it, then she'll be a fine idol ;)

11. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

^ ah, that makes sense... no wonder te 23rd yo me can't seem to enjoy their jokes.
    Sometimes they're funny though, like what Natalia said last night, "Because you guys have already paid the ticket, let's continue the show~" I'm glad she said that, instead of the regular SMP-SMA jokes.

I don't get it why you said Acha have no manner, is there a peculiar reason? I've always focus myself more on her performance rather than the MC, because I think she's bad at it.

12. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

sometimes she cut another member when talking :) and well sometimes she act like Cleo ^^; but the good things is, other member seems to like her, so till now that's still no problem. maybe because in KKS not many member have high ego, unlike team J which every member have her own ego

13. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Just got back watching todays show, there getting better, their weaknesses on pajama drive little by little covered up and the good thing is they started to sing live (form unit songs till the end) adn there no backdancers in this show

by the way i cought Mova (ex member) wathcing the show today

14. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

I saw her tweet and..yep! I saw her left the theater too
    "welcome home" Mova :)

I'll watch kks 2nd show this Sunday

15. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

I'm also going to attend sunday's 2nd show since I've got the verification.
    I've heard that Lidya won't be there though, I've actually promised my (1st time ngidol)friend to see her..

16. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

well if you check at schedule, Lidya is performing..... but you can't trust schedule at the website 100% :)

17. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    Last pajama drive by the kks this sunday...
    I'm gonna miss them performing it, i'll never be able to watch novi in temo demo again :cry:

I'm sure it'll be very crowded on sunday, i applied for both shows but i'm not sure if i'll get the ticket, will there even be the WL ?

And is anyone else going on sunday ?

18. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

You girl right? I think wl will only for girls on sunday. Yeah i apply too but i don't know will got the ticket or not ^^; since it last pajama drive by kks ....

19. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    I lost for both the day and night show :cry:
    Even my friend that's an ofc didn't get a ticket... I'll try WL but I'm not sure that i'll get in or if there even is any WL. I couldn't get in when it was melody's birthday, and I think there will just as, if not more people watching on sunday.

This is the first time I didn't get an email for a kks show, but it is to be expected since it's the last show :XD:

20. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

^
    Even it's the kks show, it's their senshuuraku :^^;: it's a really bloody battle of fans to get a ticket..
    I lost..both OFC and GEN T_T and if they open the WL lane, it will be almost impossible for me, but I think you have a chance to get it since you're a girl, although the chance is not 100% [think]