1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage [STAGE]JKT48 Team KIII 1st. Stage Boku no Taiyou

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by djt, May 4, 2013.

1. yankeesophyd

yankeesophyd Kenkyuusei

Re: [STAGE]JKT48 kks gen 2 Boku no Taiyou

^
    by this girl??
    v
    [​IMG]

that must be adorable-ly rock :D :D

2. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

Re: [STAGE]JKT48 Team KIII Boku no Taiyou

Since it already at official website, so change the tittle. just curious, who will replace Rachel position. or there will be a shuffle position for Boku no Taiyou ? so far the member that been perform on Rachel position is Nobi, but Nobi also didn't make it to team KIII. will it be Octi or Sinka ? Uty is a bit hard since she already have 2 pos which is della and hanna pos, but who knows? ^^

3. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    I'll be sharing JKT48 Team Trainee's Boku no Taiyou (they were still trainees when I watched them xD) performance review!

Tuesday, 25th July 2013 (spoiler because of length)

I arrived in fx at around 5.30PM — a bit late as I ran out of the female/student tickets, but not late enough for a meal in the F5 foodcourt to wait until about 6.15PM for the Bingo to start. I got the number 11 and we were called fourth or fifth, so I got a pretty good seat in the middle, albeit being a bit at the back (four seats from the back, if I recalled correctly). The kage-ana was Nobi for this show.

Dreamin' Girls
    The girls came and they started stomping their feet and clapping their hands to the beat of the song, while of course singing (lip-synching) to it merrily. By this time I was too focused to try to find my potential oshimen(s), Vienny, and Ikha. I found Vienny immediately — her height and shining smile made her easy to find — and found Ikha not too long after. Vienny had a partial braid on the side of her head while Ikha had her hair loose. The performance was okay, though I felt like the audience should clap along to the song (they didn't) to raise the energy in the room.

Run Run Run
    Now this was a song that I identified with AKB's Team 4 the most, since they performed it in Super Saitama and Tokyo Dome as a team, so I'm quite familiar with the song and choreography. JKT's trainee team did the song justice, overall. There were a few girls that I think stood out here (as well as in the following group songs), namely: Vienny, Noella, Via, and Hanna. Vienny because she was simply mesmerizing (there was this kira kira quality in her), Via because she had great facial expressions, Noella because she oozes charisma (she could demand attention just by standing still, so it seems), and Hanna because I thought she looked very pretty and friendly, a kind of girl-next-door aura, you can say.

Mirai no Kajitsu
    Because this is a song we've seen countless times on TV, I assumed that it would be the same watching them live. I was right. Despite the trainees having more than a month to practice and do this song over and over again, it still looks... for lack of better word, messy. When they were raising their hands or doing movements that are supposed to be identical, I can spot a few girls being late and some still being a bit early. They weren't uniform in dancing, something that the trainees (now Team K3, I suppose) needs to improve at. Of course, the above can be easily remedied if I'm distracted by their expressions and how they could throw the energy on stage to the audience, but I find that they're lacking in this department as well. They seemed rushed, instead of taking the time to "ask" the audience to engage in the song.

Viva Hurricane
    Oh god. This song unleashed a new beast within the team. The untamed, wild, totally and positively hypnotizing dance machine... Ayen. Now I don't know if she's the best dancer in Team K3, but when I watch her dance with such energy and vigor, it reminded me of Oshima Yuko. She has a wide smile, a presence that you simply can't ignore (the same could be said for Vienny and Noella, though), and her movements are sharp and precise without abandoning the "Hey, I'm having fun on stage!" feeling that is easily conveyed to the audience. If this was Viva Hurricane, then Ayen is the eye. The others put up a good fight by raising the energy and atmosphere in the room by moving as energetic as they could, but they're no real rival to Ayen, in my opinion.

Jikoushokai
    The theme was, "If you're in the process of being closer with a guy, what would you like to find out about him the most?" I was very impressed with how each girl managed to do their jikou and their answer neatly and shortly, without abandoning humor and amusing statements as well. They're getting noticeably better in talking in public! I couldn't remember much of their answers, but I distinctly recalled Noella answering, "There's just one thing that I want to know from a guy that I'm being close to .... do you smoke or not?" I thought this was clever of her, since it could motivate men of Indonesia to quit smoking [hehe]

Idol Nante Yobanaide
    Yay unit songs!!! Aidoru nane yobanaide is the cute song in the Boku no Taiyou stage and I'm a total sucker for those (Heart Gata Virus and Tenshi no Shippo lover here) so I was expecting a lot. The girls performing this unit song was Naomi, Pikariin, Pawpaw, and Via. In theory, the girls should have done great considering how each has an idol-like image (Pikariin, Pawpaw, and Via were cute as hell, and Naomi's just plain gorgeous), but in reality, I was disappointed by their performance. There's nothing really tangible to criticize about — they did their blocking right and tried to throw some sweet smiles here and there, but I don't know... They were lacking a certain umph factor in the performance (kurang greget, as we like to say it Indonesian).

Boku to Juliet to Jet Coaster
    Uh oh. The beast is back. And she brought friends. Ayen, Acha, and Dena performed this unit song, and boy was I entertained. Ayen moved as sharply as ever, and I discovered another amazing thing about this girl: her voice! I know JKT's not the group you're looking for if you want to find a singer that could reach a ridiculously high note, but I find some girls' voices sound more pleasant than others in this group. Ayen, to my delight, possess such a voice in addition to her powerful dancing. They even complement each other, as her voice is as energetic as her movements! Ayen's a great center is this song, but let's not forget about how Acha dances as magnificently as well. She was enthralling!! With her somewhat taller than average height, I expected her to dance clumsily, but I was dead wrong. She danced gracefully, but with a certain power to each stroke of hand, each step and turn. I was so hypnotized by Ayen and Acha that Dena was completely lost in my radar. She was like a little wave in the ocean trying to survive two very brilliant, very violent storms.

Higurashi no Koi
    Finally, a chance to see one of my potential oshimens up close and personal. Ikha and Dellia performed this song, and my overall impression of their rendition of Takamina and Takoyaki's duet? Emotionless. I could not feel the hurt, the longing that they're supposed to express in the song at all. Sure they put on their sorriest face and moved their hands gracefully, but I just don't feel it. In a song with minimum blocking, I feel like facial expressions matters most, and Ikha and Dellia needs to step it up in this department. Learning a bit of acting myself, I realized that it's not easy to make the audience immersed in a certain emotion (particularly sadness), and it's only been a month since they're given this song. Still, I think these two need to really read the lyrics and practice their expressions.

Itoshisha no Defence
    Noella stole the show for me, even though we have Lidya and Yona, who are doing quite well with their parts. To be fair, the other two couldn't pull a glare so beautiful and mind-stopping like Noella — I swear, her eyes just pierce right through you!! Yona was nimble on her feet and Lidya moves nicely as well. They weren't as overshadowed as Dena in her unit song; rather, Yona and Lidya complemented Noella well. If units have "images", the Itoshisha unit would surely be the "cool" unit~

Whoa, that was a bit long, wasn't it? Do you guys want me to continue lol cause I feel like I drone out too much :^^;:

4. QuezFlow

QuezFlow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya

I WANT MOAAAAAARRRR!!! :^O^:
    #TeamFar

5. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I would also appreciate more, especially at the K111 announcement!

6. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

hmm..I think Via was in Idol Nante, not Delli [think]

7. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    I seem to have mixed the two of them up :fp: Apologies, edited my post! Thanks for the heads up!

All right, I'm all settled in my kost now and I'm feeling a little write-y, so here's part two. Do look out for mistakes because my memory's a bit fuzzy and I didn't take down notes or anything.

Tuesday, 25th July 2013 Part II

Himawari
    When Vienny appears on stage, she embodies a sunflower, with her bright smile and yellow dress and I. Just. Can't. Take. My. Eyes. Off. Of. Her. It must have taken me more than five seconds to take notice of the other girls: Della, Hanna, and Nobi. Vienny and Hanna were in the middle position, and I feel sorry for Della and Nobi because... well, I'm pretty sure if Vienny and Hanna ever vomits, what comes out would be unicorns and rainbows and sugar, spice, and everything nice, and it's like pure sweetness is surrounding them, drowning the other two girls down. Really. I got diabetes watching them perform because they appear to be emitting sunshine. Nobi could still catch up to them, as I enjoyed her voice a lot and she grins really widely. Della, though, didn't fare as well. She's the shortest in the unit, and her excess of energy couldn't be used in this kind of song. A pity. I remembered her shining and moving so well in Kagami no Naka Jean d'Arc.

MC 1
    All of my disappointment towards Della disappears the moment she started taking charge of the MC session. This girl is hilarious!! Della uses the "I'm as gorgeous as Tomochin" gag a lot, and it was funny and entertaining. "I do look like Tomochin!" she cried out,""Just paste a picture of my face on Tomochin's body, there you go!! A twin of Tomochin, am I right?" Couldn't remember much about the theme for this round's MC, I'm sorry. Della was the definitely highlight of it though, as even near the end of the session she still went all, "Let's move on to the next song! No? Well of course not, you guys want more of me (talking) here, don't you?" As expected the Himawari unit then shouted," SE—NO! TAKEUCHI SENPAI!"

Takeuchi Senpai, Sonna Konna Wake de, De Javu
    Decided to put the three group songs together because I thought the same for each one: Team Trainee (okay, K3, whatever lol) fits these kind of songs well!! With members like Noella and Della and Ayen, you can find gorgeously fierce expressions from their faces. I think "stronger" songs like the ones here fit Team K3 better, but that's just my opinion. After all, Yupi's great in Tenshi no Shippo, and who knows who else is great at kawaii songs? I particularly enjoyed these last three songs (before Yuuhi wo Miteiruka, of course) more than the first four songs before the unit performances — with the exception of Viva Hurricane. The latter could be classified as AKB's "stronger" song too, I think. Nobi was center, if I'm not wrong, and she carried herself amazingly in these three songs (a dash of fierceness, a pinch of power). Overall, I didn't quite see individual girls here because I was too focused on the whole performance (yes, I was that immersed), but I can tell that they didn't seem to be very tired, even when the show is nearing the end.

Yuuhi wo Miteiruka
    Honestly, I was confused about what I think about this performance.... On one side, it was Yuuhi wo Miteiruka, one of my favorite songs from AKB48, so nothing could go wrong with such a beautiful song. On the other side, I didn't quite prepare myself for it to be a group performance — I was too used to seeing the song performed by ten or less girls that the full Team K3 performing it took me completely by surprise. I'll start with the beginning monologue, I guess. I think it was Via who said it, but I didn't quite catch what she said. It was rushed, and there were too many words for such a short period of instrumental. What I noticed and liked about this performance was that the lighting to the stage was set to a warm orange, like a real sunset. The girls looked appropriately tired and content, so their facial expressions reflected the song well. I think they still moved a bit too energetically for a song with a more laid-back beat, though. I liked the performance, but I don't know if it's because I'm too biased about the song itself or because Team K3 really did an exceptional job on it.

Encore
    We waited for three minutes or so, and a guy, still sitting, shouted for the encore with a suitable volume. It went neatly, with little to no deviation in the chant. The girls didn't make us wait for long as well, as they were ready after about a minute or two of the encore calls.

Lay Down
    Damn. Damn. Da-amn. So here you have a group of girls that had previously performed Heavy Rotation and Mirai no Kajitsu with blinding smiles and twinkling laughs, hips moving here and there cutely — and then.... they transformed drastically. In a blink of an eye. First impression: "Whoa." Further observation draws out another "Whoa." None of the girls had that sweet smile plastered on their faces! No hint of weakness nor vulnerability whatsoever!! It was all "You dare come near me?" and "What the hell do you want". They pushed each other to sing in front of the three (very lucky) mics, and I know those are staged, but! It just looks so freaking cool!! They were really good at making annoyed faces, glaring at each other and the audience. And the headbangs.... Dear God, the headbangs. If I was a guy, I would be in love. But since I'm a girl, all I could do was to stare speechless and wishing that I could be at least a little bit as cool as them.

MC 2
    I forgot which MC was this, but I remembered there was a session in which the members reminisce the first time they met each other and their first impression of each girl. The reason why I remembered this was because Della was a part of the MC group and Ikha made a joke that was actually funny! Yona said when she first saw Della, Della was wearing high heels and looked very pretty ("Of course, it's hard being that gorgeous that people start noticing you right away!"), but because they had to do a dance routine, Della had to take off her shoes and dance with bare feet. This made the audience laugh. Ikha said that Yona's hair during the audition wasn't black, but red — "Like anak layangan!!" (someone who's considered a dork). The audience laughed at this too. Noella and Via(? I think it was her) confided that they looked at each other silently at first because they recognized each other from the First Generation audition before talking to each other, "You took part in last year's audition too, ya, kak?".

I forgot who went for the second session of the MC, but Acha was definitely memorable. It has been a sort of in kind joke for the audience to respond in unison, "Ooooh gituuu?" every time she told a story. I liked this girl, honestly. She waved like a Miss Universe and played the role of "the bullied" member hilariously, in addition to being pretty and having better dance skills.

BINGO, Boku no Taiyou
    There's nothing to comment here, really. The members were smiling and enjoying the songs and that made the audience (me, at least) felt happy as well. These were cheerful, energetic songs, and I think these kind of songs are also a strength for Team K3. They were positively beaming and eye locking with the audience — Hanna locked eyes to the guy next to me, and Ikha nodded at me once — so it was all very heartwarming. I have no complaints about these two songs at all.

Announcement
    The girls invited the rest of Team Trainee to stage and said that there was an announcement. I thought, this is it!! Team K3!!! But then the video was about the JKT concerts and how the trainees will also be featured in the shows in Tennis Indoor Senayan. I can tell that the audience (including me) know of the series of concerts already, so they were not as excited.

Then, Jiro-san came, carrying a mail box.

He went to Ayen and....... proceeded to walk, stopping at Lidya. She took the mail inside and took a moment to process what was about to happen.

"We have another video, please watch it," she said after reading the letter, her voice a bit uneven and shaking.

The crowd went wild. I was shrieking with glee.

In white letters on a black background was "AKB48 TEAM K — 2006.02.26". Then: "SKE48 TEAM KII — 2009.05.25"

During the selection of the members I was shouting for Vienny, Ikha, Della, and Acha's names to be called. The people around me were doing the same with their oshimen's names. Things were crazy. Every time a member was called, they hugged her and they cry together. Finally, the last name was called: "Natalia". The audience were speechless. That's it? What happened to so many other girls?

On stage, the girls were still sobbing and hugging, and Acha managed to be the icebreaker by doing this little wave to the audience and saying "Hii", in quite a silly manner, considering how this was such an important event for everyone in the room. Someone announced that the handshake after the show will be beginning soon, and the girls hurried to the backstage, waving to the audience. Vienny hanged around the longest, I think, waving and beaming to the audience.

Handshake
    Dena was crying, and so were Via and Vienny. Nobi didn't, and I held her hand extra tight to assure her that she's going to be fine. Newfound respect for Nobi for holding back her tears despite what just happened. Ikha, to my surprise, smiled wide as usual and cried out "Thank you!" like she always did during the Pajama Drive stage, like nothing happened. Yona was the most composed, I think. Everything else was a blur; I was still wondering if what I saw was real or not.

That concludes my (ridiculously long) field report!! <3

8. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    ^^^^^^^^^
    Thanks for writing that all out - I've read bits and pieces (Jiro-san going to Rona but then Lidya. Nobi-chan, etc) but not a full account.

Despite having to see things like sudden graduations (announced by members)... overall, we've had it pretty kindly. All of the 1st generation became Team J... all of the 2nd generation finalist that went to Japan became trainees.
    I think is one of the few harsh lessons we've faced, there just aren't enough positions / spots to go around.

9. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

@poopyon, nice review love it... well jiro give it to lidya, I don't know it a hint or not... well maybe she's the capt ^^

10. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

suspicious Jiro~
    well, Lidya is the member that I thought will be the captain from the beginning [think] let's see..time will tell

11. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

Ayen just posted some twitpics showing new seifuku. As long as I remember, I've never saw that in BnT or any current songs.... NEW SINGLE? :p

12. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    that's 1!2!3!4 Yoroshiku they performed it for the first time on Hitam Putih Today and yes maybe their new single on upcoming JKT48 single

13. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

1234 yoroshiku ?

14. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

eh I just realized, another SKE song~
    I wonder when they will cover "HA!" of NMB [hehe]

15. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

does anyone know the member lineups? as this is now a kiii stage

16. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    So two days ago, I watched BnT again after quite a while. And I guess I have a few comments.

1. The KIII double center, Yupi-Ayen, have the same feel exactly as other 48 groups doubles. I really like the chemistry that these two had on centering the songs. The vibe, resembles the NMB and HKT duos at the very least. However, I don't know how these two doing if Viny is present [think]
    2. So much improvements on them since the last time I watched their show. I can't say about their dances though, for all my memories are too vague to recall. However, in terms of MC, they are pretty good already, being able to control the flow (even though there is awkward moments) nicely, making their MC feels worthwhile.
    3. Personally, I chose the songs in BnT compared to RKJ. But then again, both have the characteristics that suits and shapes both teams so I guess they are great and bad in their own way.
    4. The feel of seeing Lay Down on row 2 is... oh the bliss...
    5. I never have chosen any member as an MVP, but on that show, I - subjectively - selected Nat as the MVP. Even though Yupi and Yona are on the stage, I cannot simply turn my attention from a girl named Natalia. Her performance were astonishing as ever! I don't know what to say though. She affected me so much that I made her on my KIII oshi list :inlove: Thanks to Nat for giving your all for that unforgettable BnT show!

Not much of a review I guess :awesome:

17. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    1. My opinion about those two is the same as yours.
    4. We need a hydraulic stage ASAP.

18. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

Yesterday BnT is awesome~
    The differences is waaay to big comparing to last week BnT.

Dreamin Girls, Run Run Run, Mirai no Kajitsu, Viva Badai were all performed fantasticly.
    Idol nante with the combination of Yupi, Nadila, Naomi, and Sinka is too much to handle, damn I love this combi.
    BtJtJC regular lineup is the same as usual, flawless.
    HigurashinoKoi, I dunno, but I prefer Tata with the black dress instead of her original costume.
    Itoshisa, The way Noel flip her hair was, HNNNNNNNNGGGHH!!!! Yona even got special cheers during her solo line, Damn she's cute with her new haircut.
    Himawari, I really like Rachel, but I think Viny would do better in this song.

Takeuchi Senpai, Sonna, DeJavu, and Yuuhi.
    I can't see any sign of tiredness on the girls face. Great job.
    What's the chant in Takeuchi Senpai reff??? I'm curious as hell, because it sounds funny.

Lay Down, haha~ the audiences went "WHOA!! WHOA!!" during the whole songs... as usual, Naomi slayed us all with her merciless headbang.
    Funny MC with Della's english(sounds more like Klingon, instead of english) introducing the(fake) guests from their sister groups, SDN48 = Naomi and Nat. SNH = Yona Tata, TPE = Rachel, Noella.
    Bingo, BnT same old same old..

Fave member last night, Sinka~ She was cute as hell when she impersonate minion.
    MVP!! YONAAAA!!!!!

19. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    After each "Boku no Taiyou" theater show, a member of JKT48 Team KIII will show off her special talent. First video is Lidya showing her skills in gymnastics

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0-MTtfOdXc[/yt]

20. DylanJeWe

DylanJeWe Kenkyuusei

I live in Surabaya, and Malang is the nearest place to go. Just yesterday, they had a DS in Malang too, unfortunately, I couldn't come. I just figured it 7 hours after the event, that they also did a talkshow in makobuFM (a local radio), where I actually could talk with my oshi, Haruka. I've missed it. ALSO 8th December, I've already planned to come to Malang with a few of my friends, and then someone told me the school's placement test will be held at 9th or 10th DECEMBER. How lucky am i?

I'm too depressed right now -____________-

Anyway, a warm hello from me to you guys. I'm really hoping there will be an event, in Surabaya, with Haruka, in a perfect date... [rock]