1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage [STAGE]JKT48 Team KIII 1st. Stage Boku no Taiyou

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by djt, May 4, 2013.

1. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    no announcemet today at senshurakuu just "usual" Manatsu no Sounds Good Bonus Song

2. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Deleted...
    Nevermind this

3. Bejo Bebek

Bejo Bebek Kenkyuusei

This marvelous setlist finally ended... :cry:
    That said, I hope Boku noTaiyou won't get a revival so soon, at least not for another year. I want to savor the memories, I want to really feel the sadness of this great loss.

4. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Boku no Taiyou senshuuraku

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6yiJpit-L0[/yt]

5. GorinGo

GorinGo Kenkyuusei

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=K6yiJpit-L0[/yt]

The translation.
    Yupi :
    Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for coming to the last show of Boku No Taiyou by JKT48 Team K.

Della :
    Hallo. We are about to do the last (performance)—senshuuraku—of Boku no Taiyou.
    Uty, how’s your feeling? Since this is the last (performance) of Boku no Taiyou.
    And how (do you feel) about the future—about our new set-list.

Uty :
    Hopefully in our new set-list we will be able to do better than before…

Yupi :
    Sad… Because… we were… like… given the trust to have our own set-list, Boku no Taiyou. And now we’ve already reached the last show…

Nat—In projector screen :
    I’m happy in going through this experience.
    If the audience’s happy, I’m happy…

Caption in projector screen :
    After quite some time…

Team KIII :
    Pick the dream that shines in the sky of hopes. JKT48 Team K, Hoyyy!!!!

--Overture--

Nadila :
    Every performance has its own story…

Sinka :
    I want to prove that I can do it, that I’m not a sluggish.
    So that’s why when I was told that I was being that way the other day I endeavored not to be sluggish, so that I can keep up with my friends. So when my friends improve I want to improve along with them.

Yupi :
    ….want to show (you) the best… Honestly I can’t leave Boku no Taiyou just yet because so many things still are dangling in my mind. I still can’t give Boku no Taiyou up just yet.

Noella :
    In the early (performances) of Boku no Taiyou there were moments when we were still like, just this way (hand gesture indicating flat performance), and sometimes declining—we couldn’t even maintain (a stable performance) let alone increasing it.

Naomi :
    I learned a lot from my friends. Back then when I did the dance routine I would miss the timing, and I would ask the others how not to miss the timing.

One of the audience :
    The day of senshuuraku ‘tis may be
    But ‘till the new set-list comes we’ll wait—definitely

All :
    Whoaaaa…

Nat :
    Totally exciting.

Uty :
    My gosh, so exciting.

Nadila :
    I still can’t believe that it’s over.
    Because… umm

Yupi :
    Because we like the set-list still and the set-list is really good.

Nadila :
    So, we’re still having a hard time to reconcile (to the fact) that this will be ended.

Yupi :
    (It’s ended) on this very day. In the beginning we were kinda sad, like… we couldn’t believe that today was senshuuraku. But in the end we were just enjoying doing the performance.

Nat :
    Me?
    What I would miss (about the set-list) is all the super duper complicated dance routine.

Uty :
    (Aren’t you gonna miss) Lay Down instead, Ci?
    >>>Uty addressed Nat with Cici (pron. Cheechee), an honorific equivalent to sister in meaning, usually used to refer the older person, used by or to Chinese-descent Indonesian.

Nat :
    I like Lay down too, but the unit songs were the ones that’s most important (to me). Boku To Juliet To Roller Coaster

Uty :
    I’m going to miss performing Himawari so much—when else (will I get to sing) using standing mike.

Nadila :
    I (will miss) the little things like the fans’ chants—it’s very different with the ones for ‘Pajama Drive’.
    And then, what I miss the most is the nick name—Pulau Matahari (Island of the Sun).
    It really reflects who we are so I like it.
    And I’m afraid that we might get a different nick name after the new set-list.

Yupi :
    It’s hard for me to explain since.. everything about this set-list is very different from ‘Pajama Drive’—like the choreography for instance.
    And the songs are more easy listening (compared to ‘Pajama Drive’).
    Also this is the set-list that’s entrusted to us to be performed, so I’m like gonna miss it very much.
    And what's more this set-list’s the one that helped us grow.

JKT48 Team KIII :
    B n T!!!!

Audience :
    Team K!!!!

6. RBK

RBK Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicavania
    I think I asked this question before but never got a clear answer. Was Boku No Taiyou CD ever released? It is listed in the official website discography but I never could find it for sale.

RKJ CD is still readily available.

7. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    They released it...

It's available on itunes...
    And i think they still sell it at the theater...

8. RBK

RBK Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicavania
    Thanks. I am old fashioned so I want the cd with photopack. Will ask someone to check the theater.