1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 - Australia

Discussion in '48 Group Fans Worldwide' started by freezingkiss, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Mayuyu-fan

Mayuyu-fan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Re: AKB Fans in Australia?

It's a documentary on extinct animals or endangered species e.g Tasmanian Devils. She just went to the zoos and took pictures of other animals as well :lol:

More info: It has just been announced that former AKB48 member Maeda Atsuko will be appearing in her first nature documentary.

The documentary, airing in August, is set on the Southern Australian island of Tasmania and will focus on endangered species. According to the documentary, Australia has more endangered animal than any other region on Earth.

2. ZerodotZero

ZerodotZero Kenkyuusei

Re: AKB Fans in Australia?

I see thhanks :)

3. dylanchew2020

dylanchew2020 Kenkyuusei

Acchan actually landed in Gold Coast and i didn't manage to have the luck to met her!!! She was so close to me by that time (I'm from Brisbane) :cry: . Who knows she'd actually stayed in Gold coast for filming and even went to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. Feel so regret for not being there with her. Is there anyone in Brisbane or gold coast was just lucky enough to met her there? I saw from the video that there are a lot of visitors on that day, not sure if any of the fans in Australia had actually met her.

leave that aside since it's something that was over, I'd would really love to actually meet up with fans in Brisbane if any gatherings is made~

https://www.facebook.com/groups/195193787325703/

4. Sakana Kun

Sakana Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    ^ shoruken met her at Sydney airport :D

5. dylanchew2020

dylanchew2020 Kenkyuusei

yea I did saw his post later that, he was such a lucky bloke [clap]

6. bakaouji48

bakaouji48 Kenkyuusei

I wonder how many AKB fans are in brisbane

7. wotarubsakb

wotarubsakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    lepetitechiot
    Hello fellow Aussies!
    I was introduced to this thread by the wonderful Mayuyu-fan :)
    I only started getting into AKB in April this year (probably the worst time to do so, since it's HSC year), but I've totally immersed myself into the fandom and is now a crazy fan girl who can't concentrate on her studies :fp:
    anyway, I'd like to get to know you guys more!

8. taka_033

taka_033 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I just got into this fandom right before the general election (at May I think)
    would be really glad to know all of you guys from everywhere in Australia (especially in Sydney)
    ;)

9. ness

ness Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadaayaka
    Another wota from Sydney here! [hehe]
    I started liking and gaining an interest in AKB around 2010-11, but the real craze started after I got my first AKB good (1830m album) in around February this year...
    However, im still quite new to the names of members and variety show side of AKB (since I follow more of the music...(I guess Im not really "a true AKB wota" yet, I'll work hard!)

Hope I can meet more AKB fans in Australia (esp Sydney), and maybe one day AKB will come down under! hahah
    yoroshiku!

10. KyoN79

KyoN79 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Hello everyone~ I just know AKB48 recently (about 2 months :) ) but I really like them, especially Takamina :blush:
    I'm from Perth and I'm looking forward to make friends with everyone~

11. Adun

Adun Kenkyuusei

Long time lurker so decided to join. Anyway I'm another Sydneysider, also a part of the SYD48 Facebook group.

Been into AKB48 since I first watched a Team B performance at the theater back in October 2010. Probably one of the best ways to start getting into the hobby. Hope to meet more Sydney fans!

12. cielazure

cielazure Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakanatsumi
    Hello I just come to Australia for study, I haven't expected there are many AKB48 group fans in Australia at all, but I was so amazed when I googled out this page. How wonderful it is.

Acchan (Atsuko Maeda) and Rena Matsui are my favourite members and of course Team A has a special place to me. I live nearby Melbourne so I expect to make friends here. Yoroshiku onegai shimasu!

13. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27
    Welcome all! :)

(Yes, it's been a LONG while since I posted - blame full-time work and study at the same time, but I've been popping in and out at times)

14. katekyohit

katekyohit Kenkyuusei

oh WOW, [shock]
    This is awesome! xD AKB fans in Aus!

I'm living in Australia for quite a while and I barely meet anyone and I'm excited to see some fans in here.
    I'm from Perth. Nice to meet you all :)

15. Gleya Sanag

Gleya Sanag Kenkyuusei

Hi guys,
    Is there any fans in Adelaide?
    I was an AKB48 and SKE48's wota 3 years ago. I bought a lot of AKB48 and SKE48 stuffs from cdjapan.co.jp and ebay, including photobooks of Oshima Yuko, Oshima Yuko DVD - You're mine, mobile keychain of Oshima Yuko; DVDs, CDs of AKB48, SKE48, Not Yet, Team Dragon, Itano Tomomi, Calendar AKB48 big size 2012, No3B album Limited Edition, AKB 1/48 for PS3 (without a PS3 inside, only the disks, booklets in the box)... and many small limited edition photos I bid from ebay.

I'm in Adelaide at the moment, but I'm going back to my country in June this year and I would like to sell all the stuffs to AKB48 and SKE48's fans with a reasonable price. I haven't opened almost of stuffs yet because I love to look at them newly without touching, well, a weird thought when you love your oshimen too much.

If you or your friends would like to buy them, please contact me through email:nagius00@yahoo.com.au
    Thank you so much.

16. trynottowakemeup

trynottowakemeup Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    hi guys ~
    I'm from Brisbane too ! Quite surprised to see a few brisbane fans here XD
    nice to meet you all~

17. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    There's surprisingly more Perth people like me here than i thought O_O generally we're quite a rare species...

18. lonely_cookies

lonely_cookies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Hi guys, I'm from Adelaide. I've met quite a few people here who like Morning Musume and everyone and their mother seems to like kpop nowadays lol. But no AKB fans :/

Don't know if there's anyone here who might attend AVCON in Adelaide, I wore an Iiwake Maybe costume a couple of years ago haha xD I don't think I'll go anymore though, because I don't actually know anything about anime or video games!

19. fitz88

fitz88 Kenkyuusei

hi everyone I'm a wota from Perth :)

Just want to say hi to everyone! it gets lonely in this fandom. ^_^

I don't have oshimen as I'm a DD ^^

Just wondering if there is some sort of gathering of AKB fan in Perth at all? :)

20. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    not currently. why dont you make one?