1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Autumn 2020 Shuffle - Staffing Changes

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Kuura, Aug 10, 2020.

1. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

I'm in the middle of updating Studio48 with past releases which I've missed quite a lot. Thank you @bonjourmarlene for doing such great job helping me. Everything will be done within one week.

• Like Like x 2
  2. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

I was doing some research on the Wiki problems, obviously we editors aren't able to fix it, but if you ever get in contact with Mr. Waffle, then it seems this is how to troubleshoot the images issue:

Solution & Explanation

If not, the second answer on this page may be suitable:

In my LocalSettings.php I commented out $wgUploadDirectory , that according to the documentation at mediawiki documenation for $wgUploadDirectory will make it necessary to also redefine $wgUploadPath

There are other variables which are defined relative to this one. If you redefine this in your LocalSettings.php then all dependent variables including $wgUploadPath will need redefining also. If both these settings are not coherent the files will be uploaded to different folder ($wgUploadDirectory) than from where MediaWiki will try to retrieve it for viewing ($wgUploadPath)!

After commenting out $wgUploadDirectory I could upload and use files.​

I don't understand everything but hopefully this can help if the opportunity to fix arises. :^^;:

3. sarachuu

sarachuu Kenkyuusei

This forum/wiki has always been the best way for me to keep up with AKB, so thank you to all mods—past and present—for all you do! And thank you for keeping AKB easily accessible for international fans such as myself :blush:

• Like Like x 3