1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Countdown: Episode 237 (Members who are too pure for this world)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 7, 2014.

1. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    1. Kaotan's kennin as Kenkyuusei President (2014) :asdfgh::gavel:
    2. Miyazawa to SNH (2012)
    3. Milky kennin with SKE (2014)
    4. Kanon kennin with HKT (2014)
    5. Kana to Team B (2009)
    6. Muto Tomu to Team A (2014)
    7. Mako to Team K (2014)
    8. Dasu to Team E (2014)
    9. Ikoma to Team B (2014)
    10. Sayanee to Team K (2014)

• Like Like x 1
  2. milkykoala

milkykoala Kenkyuusei

1.SaeYannu to SNH(you know what I mean)
    2.yui's kennin canceled (she really fits in NMB. She's a better addition to N than yuki)
    3.miku to H ( I mean, you can split merumio, natsumado, sakuruppi, but why can't you split them??? Miku would shine better herself, nako kinda already stick to H image, so why not miku to KIV?)
    4.tanamin to K(she and kana somehow got switched up)
    5. Kana to B(like I said)
    6.dasu to E( it really ruined the balance of SKE itself)
    7.macchun to B(she's rotting in B)
    8.ripopo to A (she was never A material. but I like her 4 kennin)
    9.Noza to B(she's neglected in AKB but in her case there's nothing she herself could do, and I hope when she finished HS she would be a kaigai member and go back to JKT where she belongs)
    10.milky to S(my baby will be too exhausted, and she fits perfectly in B, why would you take her out of B!!!)

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  3. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    1. Takajo Aki to JKT48
    2. Miyazawa Sae to SNH48
    3. Suzuki Mariya to SNH48
    4. Kizaki Yuria to Team 4 (I like her, but IMHO she suits better in K. Mako on 4 & Yuria on K. :drool:)
    5. Kobayashi Kana to Team B (She would've been the only ori-K left right now if it wasn't for the 2009 Shuffle.)
    6. Tanaka Miku to Team H (Let Nako have H, let Mikurin reign on KIV :fear:)
    7. Kimoto Kanon to HKT48 (I don't see her much in HKT activities)
    8. Yamamoto Sayaka to Team K
    9. Matsui Jurina to Team K
    10. Ogasawara Mayu to AKB48 (She's already doing great in NMB, why need the transfer?)

• Like Like x 1
  4. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    1. Sae/Mariyannu to SNH (2012)
    It's pretty obvious it isn't helping them, with the visa problems and all.

2. Sae/Mariyannu still keeping their SNH kennin (2014)
    C'mon?! I seriously don't see the need for that - they barely do anything in China anyway.

3. Kanon's KIV kennin (2014)
    She barely did anything significant in HKT, and she's not even in the dance scenes for Hikaeme.. Yeah, it's management who are scheduling stuff for her, but.. seriously?

4. NakoMiku promoted to H (2014)
    It's been only ~3 months since their debut, don't really see why the rush for them to be promoted. It's not as though management was trying to clear all the KKS by promoting all of them (like AKB's, i guess?). Some 1st gens have been KKS for years and yet they get promoted after 3 months..

5. Kojiharu to B (2012)
    She just doesn't really fit in.. And I don't see the purpose of this?

6. Jurina keeping her K kennin (2014)
    Can't really see the purpose of this..

7. Sayanee's K kennin (2014)
    Same as above.

8. Akicha to JKT (2012)
    She didn't do much in JKT, and her popularity also went down, so..

9. Tomu to A (2014)
    Why not just keep her in K and polish her as one of the faces of K, or whatever it's called?

10. Yukirin's N Kennin (2014)
    Can't really see the purpose of this either.

• Like Like x 1
  5. hazeleden

hazeleden Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    1. Ogasawara Mayu to Team B
    2. Takajo Aki to JKT48
    3. Miyazawa Sae to SNH48
    4. Suzuki Mariya to SNH48
    5. Yamamoto Sayaka to Team K
    6. Matsui Jurina to Team K
    7. Watanabe Miyuki to Team S
    8. Kojima Haruna to Team B
    9. Kizaki Yuria to Team 4
    10. Watanabe Mayu to Team A

• Like Like x 1
  6. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    1- Sayanee kennin to Team K
    2- Yamada Nana kennin to Team KII
    I just don't understand this, they are both team captains, and yet have a kennin. To me, a group leader must define what the group is, if you made the leader into other group, what left in the first group?

3- Nakanishi Chiyori to Team A
    Ok, i really like moving Tani to Team E, but moving Chori to A was really bad. Why you move and outstanding girl with a group made of even more outstanding girls? I can only see this move like a attempt to stop the HKT power rise and don't overthrown the other sister groups.

4- Suda Akari to Team E
    Airin and Churi can't rise this team by their own!!! :eek: Need some help :cold:

5- Miyazawa Sae made captain of Team S
    YES, I SAID IT.
    I really like Sae back in Japan, and i even more like her being in SKE, but as i said... why captain?!? It's not like i don't think she is bad as one, actually she is really good, but...
    The management should ban the team captains for getting kennins!! it's doesn't make any sense for me keep doing that!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. sungjong

sungjong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    5) masuda yuka to team B (2009)
    4) kashiwagi kennin with NMB48 (2014)
    3) sayanee kennin with team K (2014)
    2) sae to snh48 (2012)
    1) takajo to jkt48 (2012)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I don't know if my first one is allowed, but technically it was done at a shuffle, so I'm going with it.

1. Disbandment of Ori Team 4
    2. Ikoma Rina kennin Team B
    3. Matsui Rena kennin NGZ
    4. Ogasawara Mayu to Team B
    5. Kobayashi Kana to Team B
    6. Oshima Ryoka to Team B
    7. Kashiwagi Yuki kennin Team N
    8. Takajo Aki to JKT
    9. Kimoto Kanon kennin KIV
    10. Watanabe Mayu to Team A

• Like Like x 1
  9. natlove

natlove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    1. Sae to SNH
    2. Sayanee kennin Team K
    3. Tomu to Team A
    4. Masuda Yuka to Team B
    5. Takajo Aki to JKT
    6. Suda Akari to Team E (This affect me least, but everyone knows its a stupid move which result in a crazy unbalance of star power in SKE teams)
    7. Kojiharu to Team B
    8. Mio kennin Team B
    9. Ogasawara Mayu to Team B
    10. Watanabe Miyuki kennin

• Like Like x 1
  10. cennezu

cennezu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    qianbeiting
    Twitter:
    iamtaruchin
    I'll do the most recent shuffle that occurred in February:

Kennin:

1) Matsui Jurina (Team S/Team K kennin --- happened in 2012, but she's still in this position today)
    2) Yamamoto Sayaka (Team N/Team K)
    3) Kodama Haruka (Team H/Team K)
    4) Tomonaga Mio (Team KIV/Team B)
    5) Ikoma Rina (Nogizaka 1st Gen/Team B)
    6) Yamada Nana (Team M/Team KII)
    7) Takayanagi Akane (Team KII/Team BII)
    8) Kimoto Kanon (Team E/Team KIV)
    9) Matsui Rena (Team E/Nogizaka)

Transfers:

1) Nakanishi Chiyori to Team A
    2) Ogasawara Mayu to Team B
    3) Yamauchi Suzuran to Team S

• Like Like x 1
  11. Muni

Muni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    1) Kizaki Yuria to Team 4 (2014):
    First, I thought she just could become center of SKE someday. Second, Team 4 doesn't fit her much. Could easily see her in Team A or K.
    2) Miyazawa Sae to SNH48 (2012):
    Seriously, the girl stopped her work for two years basically. Luckly her fans are loyal or she would have fallen into ostracism.
    3) Takajo Aki to JKT48 (2014):
    Unlike Sae, Akicha could had digged more chances in this group. She was welcomed right away in this group but she just couldn't adapt to it. And mainly, her decision to go wasn't strong enought and somehow left a bad impression on her. Just... Wrong.
    4) Matsui Jurina to Team K (2012):
    I don't have a problem with concurrencies and, unlike many, I like Sayanee in Team K (my oshi in my fave team, well). I have a problem when they assume front positions in both of their teams, ignoring all the potential of the other members. In this case, I choose Jurina's kennin because this started this whole messed up system. I also choose Jurina because she barely participates in Team K's stages, already have a lot do on her own and is more passionate about SKE (with reason, she helped to build it). Beeing one of the centers of the team (along with another kennin :/... That, at least, is a bit more present) this situation just makes the team more fragile.
    5) Yuki Kashiwagi to Team N (2014):
    Basically the same thing I said above. But in her is just twice the useless.
    6) Ogawasara Mayu to Team B (2014):
    I could never never understand why they chose to transfer that was in senbatsu, one of the most importants in her original group, to become a... Comedic relief, to say the least, in a team there has so many pushed girls? How will this help her career at all??
    7) Masuda Yuka to Team B (2009):
    Honestly, she was one of the most important 2nd gen. She should have stayed in her original team, specially because she just didn't fit in Team B's image.
    8) Mutou Tomu to Team A (2014):
    This shuffle ruined my hopes of seeing TanoTomu all together. But also it neglected Tomu's hardwork of becoming Team K's soul. She's doing fine in A, more opportunities are coming, but I think that Tean A is a risky place to her right now. She can even climb higher or just start beeing ignored in a blink of an eye.
    9) Kimoto Kanon to Team KIV (2014):
    Another useless concurrency. So useless that I have no idea what to say. Just... nothing is right in this decision. Nothing!!
    10) Suda Akari to Team E:
    What everyone said already. KII is extremely unbaleced right now and Akarin's presence was something essencial to keep it going. Why they must always :censored: my favourites teams??

• Like Like x 1
  12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

LAST DAY TO VOTE!

13. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    1. Jurina/Sayanee kennin to K (2012): Whyyyyy. They're already center and front in their home group and AKB (Team K, specifically) desperately need to groom their own aces. Ugh, this move bothers me so much, moreover for Jurina's cause just a kid and she has enough work as it is -- I always feel bad whenever she injures or exhausts herself.
    2. Sae/Yannu to SNH48 (2012): They barely did anything.. Only a couple of theater performances, I heard? Nothing about them promoting with the group too.
    3. Akicha to JKT48 (2012): Poor girl looked like a lost puppy 95% when she was in Jakarta; she was unfocused on JKT because she still has work back in Japan, unlike Harugon who let go of almost everything and started completely anew.
    4. Maachun to AKB48: Maachun embodies Osaka and comedy imo; it's like they're taking away a good chunk of NMB's soul and it's just... ugh. She's easily in NMB's top 5 and now she's shoved back behind MaYuki, Naanya, Juri, Sayaya, and the kennins (Mio and Ikotan)
    5. Dasu to E (2014): I love Team E, I dislike Dasu.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nuneul

Nuneul Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    1. Takajo Aki to JKT48 - this was sadly a big failure.
    2. Matsui Jurina's kennin in team K - this has only gave her antis. She also never comes lol.
    3. Miyazawa Sae's kennin in team S - she wanted to focus on SNH only, so why this ? and why Team S ? This team is already filled with kennins...
    4. Kashiwagi Yuki's kennin in team N - Team N and NMB didn't needed this to be popular. Yuki too.
    5. Hirata Rina to team B - she fitted so well to K that it's hard to see her anywhere else.
    6. Watanabe Miyuki's kennin team S - she don't fit to their image, even she's good at dancing. Ans she doesn't seems really happy with them sadly. Bring back Mirukii in team B pleaaaaase ;A;
    7. Ogasawara Mayu to team B - From a good position & senbatsu in NMB, she went to be a girl on back row who does impersonations in AKB. Ugh.
    8. Suda Akari to team E - if FurunaYagi graduates, this team will be dead. Dasu fitted to their fun image too. Now team E is like B in AKB , the team with two eventual centers, and other teams got kennins or one girl. Unfair.
    9. Muto Tomu to team A - same as Hillary ; she was so fine in team K.
    10. Yamamoto Sayaka's kennin in team K - like Yuki's, it wasn't necessary.

• Like Like x 1
  15. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    1. Takajo Aki to JKT48 - Her tough schedule as an AKB member made it conflicting to her JKT activities. She's more often traveling a lot which was unhealthy in a long run. At that point it was impossible for her to do both.
    2. Yamamoto Sayaka kennin to Team K - She doesn't really need it. That and her getting a front position made it unbearable for me.
    3. Suda Akari to Team E - Team KII doesn't look too good right now. Churi might have gotten the most draftees but when she leaves, Airin might leave as well and that team will fall apart. Nao, Anna, Mizuho, Ego won't be able to lift that team on their shoulders I think.
    4. Miyazawa Sae + Suzuki Mariya to SNH48 - It looks like SNH is fine even without them. The two barely got to do anything there. What's the point of assigning them there? Do they even want them there?
    5. Matsui Jurina to Team K - At first a good move because Team K lacked one member that time and she filled in for that spot. Now it just seems pointless. Let the AKB girls have that spot back. There's SKE already and now this. She isn't needed there.
    6. Ogasawara Mayu to Team B - I always thought she'd never be out of NMB. It was the kind of group she belonged to. Now, AKB didn't really need her to be there as Team B never lacked members ever since.
    7. Kashiwagi Yuki kennin to Team N - It's not like she's a regular there thus a waste of time. She's busy so she rarely appears in the group.
    8. Kimoto Kanon kennin to Team KIV - I wasn't gonna include this because Kanon hasn't really had a lot of chances to appear on HKT. I think the desire is there for her. It's more like HKT doesn't rely on her as much. It's disappointing because she could be a good fit for the team. Do they want her or not? HKT didn't even try to get any sister group member except her.
    9. Muto Tomu to Team A - She isn't really gonna shine in a star studded team. In Team K, she was already one of the front girls and I think she needs to be back to Team K.
    10. Matsui Rena kennin to Nogizaka46 - As of now, it feels half-hearted. She has SKE stuff then AKB stuff and now Nogi stuff? I think putting her kennin out might solve the problem. I wish she did more with Nogizaka but priorities.

• Like Like x 1
  16. seiryu

seiryu Kenkyuusei

1. All kennins. 48G lacks identity (besides its stupid size). All 48 groups lack identity. And now all teams lack identity. Zero interest in such marketing tricks now.
    2. Create, destroy then re-create team 4. In most companies, a manager doing like that would surely be reprimanded.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

VOTING HAS ENDED!

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

STAGE48 Countdown: Episode 4
    Worst Team Shuffle Moves
    Hello everybody, I am Forrest Fuller, and this is Stage48 Countdown. This week's episode is the Worst Team Shuffle Moves. These are moves that made no sense what so ever and moves that didn't help the girl or the team at all. Let's get straight to the countdown shall we. First up. The Honorable Mentions.

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    11) Rina Ikoma to AKB48 Team B Kennin (30 Pts)
    12) Akari Suda to SKE48 Team E (29 Pts)
    13) Yuria Kizaki to AKB48 Team 4 (28 Pts)
    14) Kana Kobayashi to AKB48 Team B (25 Pts)
    15) Nako/Miku to HKT48 Team H (24 Pts)

Now that we have got that out of the way. Let's get to the countdown shall we.

10) Miyuki Watanabe to SKE48 Team S Kennin (36 Pts)
    Starting off our countdown is a move that didn't really need to happen or made sense at all. It's Miyuki Watanabe's SKE48 Team S Kennin.

In 2012 she along with Jurina were both giving Kennins to AKB. Miyuki's Kennin was to AKB48 Team B which made it interesting as she wasn't a full senbatsu member yet (Only appearing in Everyday, Katyusha) but she ended up fitting into a team with girls like Mayuyu, Yukirin, Kasai, Rie, Yuka. So she was able to fit right in. After the 2012 Shuffle she was still a AKB48 Team B Kennin Member and was with girls like Yukirin, Paruru, Kojiharu, Miichan (That little time she was in B). Once again she fitted right with them.

In 2014 for some reason, she ended up moving to SKE48 Team S in a move that wasn't needed as now she is in AKB, SKE, and NMB48 Senbatsu. Nobody here wants to see her health get worse because of it. Her in AKB and NMB48 Senbatsu was fine. Didn't need to add a 3rd Senbatsu for her. Hopefully she can go back to AKB48 Team B or has zero kennins.

9) Kimoto Kanon to HKT48 Team KIV Kennin (44 Pts)
    In at #9 is the only Kennin Member that HKT48 has. But would you even notice? It's Kimoto Kanon's
    HKT48 Team KIV Kennin. Kimoto Kanon is a Senbatsu Member of SKE48 and has been since she
    debuted back in September of 2010. In 3 months she was already on a team. She was one of the
    founding members of Team E and still still is a member of Team E to this debut. In 2014 she ended up in HKT48 Team KIV as a Kennin Member and it just ended up becoming pretty useless. She really hasn't done anything in HKT48 Team KIV and people hope it ends asap (like next year Spring Concert, along with a lot of others)

8) Haruna Kojima to AKB48 Team B (46 Pts)
    Coming in at #8 is a move that shouldn't have happen since it did not feel right at all. It's Haruna Kojima move to AKB48 Team B.

Haruna Kojima is one of these girls that is a Team A Lifer (Like how Acchan, Takamina, and Mariko are as well), like how Yuko, Sae, Sayaka are Team K Lifers and Mayuyu, Yukirin are Team B Lifers. It was looking that she might actually stay in Team A forever (well until she graduated lol).

But in 2012 that didn't happen as she ended up moved for Team B for some reason. It was a WHAT! moment for sure, but it just didn't see right. Kojiharu belongs in Team A. Let's all be glad that it was corrected in 2014.

7) Tomu Muto to AKB48 Team A (47 Pts)
    In at #7 is a move that seemed ok. But she's behind so much star power. It's Tomu Muto's Move to AKB48 Team A in 2014.

Tomu Muto joined AKB48 in April 2011 and in August 24th. She was moved to AKB48 Team K to where she was a good spot and she would be able to shine in a group that was in a rebuilding phrase. Team K was a perfect place for her and who knows. She might have become one of the centers for AKB48 Team K in the future.

HA!. In 2014 she was moved to Team A where now she is on a Team with stars like Takamina, Paruru, Kojiharu, Sakura, Ricchan, Annin. Huge star power on this team already and Muto is at the end of that (7th) to where in Team K she was Top 5. Maybe she might be able to move up in Team A. So who Knows?

6) Yuki Kashiwagi to NMB48 Team N Kennin (63 Pts)
    Coming in at #6 is another useless Kennin move. It's Yuki Kashiwagi Kennin with NMB48 Team N.

Yuki Kashiwagi is somebody who has been in the front of AKB48 since her time begin in 2007. While only making one senbatsu in 2007. She was moved to full time senbatsu in 2008 and has been there ever since and will be until she gradutes from AKB48.

For Some strange reason she ended up with a NMB48 Team N Kennin spot. While it's cool to see her with Sayanee (and her SEXY body in Ibiza Girl) just doesn't make any sense.

We are halfway home! Let's look at what made the Top 5 Shall we

5) Mayu Ogasawara to AKB48 Team B (65 Pts)
    At #5 is a girl who went from Senbatsu to the back row. WHATSUPWITDAT! It's the Mayu Ogasawara's move to AKB48 Team B.

Mayu Ogasawara is a founding member of NMB48 (which begin in October of 2010) and she had been a senbatsu member since the beginning as well. Even being in the 9th Single of NMB48 early in 2014. She was one of the big members of NMB48. She ranked in the 4th Senbatsu Election (60th), The 5th Senbatsu Election (54th).

But for some reason she was moved to AKB48 Team B. Which for her is AKB48 Team Back Row because that's where she went. A Girl who was senbatsu member in NMB48 to the back row. It's like she was

if the video does not show watch the video here

Sad really. At least she was able to still rank this year (#76).

4) Jurina Matsui Kennin with AKB48 Team K (96 Pts)
    In at #4 is a girl who's Kennin raised alot of eyebrows. Raised even more when the Kennin will be reaching it's 3rd year. It's Jurina Matsui Kennin with AKB48 Team K.

Jurina Matsui is a founding member of SKE48 and even being the center of the group at the Age of 11. Yes 11 (Beat that Mayuyu lol :p) even ended up centering AKB48 10th Single: The Legendary Oogoe Diamond. She became a senbatsu member with that single and has been there ever since and will be there until she graduates.

For some reason in 2012. Jurina was giving a kennin to AKB48 Team K and joined an already star studded team in Akimoto Team K. With Girls like Yuko, Sayaka, Sae, Yui, Tomochin, Miichan. She was in Pretty Good company. But it did raise alot of eyebrows as you could say it wasn't needed and for a 15 year old girl at the time. It could really affected her. It somewhat did as that is something no 15 year old girl should be handling.

Fans are now wishing this kennin would end already as it won't affect her in senbatsu status in AKB48 or anything. Just that it has become useless. Either make her a full AKB48 Member (you keep saying she is a center/Ace Candaiate) or make her a full SKE48 Member. Time to choose!

3) Sayaka Yamamoto to AKB48 Team K Kennin (107 Pts)
    #3 is a move that made no sense what so ever and just hurts Team K even more. It's Sayaka Yamamoto's AKB48 Team K Kennin.

Sayanee is another one of the founding members of NMB48 and is the Center/Ace of NMB48. Her first AKB48 Single Senbatsu she was in was Everyday, Katuysha and became a full time AKB48 Senbatsu Member in October 2011 with Kaze wa Fuiteiru and
    consecutively (not counting Janken) since UZA.

In 2014. Since I'm sure with Jurina and Miyuki with Kennin spots, they figured why not give Sayanee and Rena Kennin positions as well. Sayanee's was more annoying as it should have never happened. Her and Jurina have AKB48 Team K now called AKB48 Team Kennin as it seems like the Kennin girls are getting the center/ace push rather then girls like Kojimako (who should be in Team A already). I'm hoping this one or Jurina's kennin are Dead next year.

2) Akicha to JKT48 (124 Pts)
    The Silver Medal goes to a girl who's move pretty much began her downfall in popularity. It's Aki Takajo's move to JKT48.

Akicha joined AKB48 in April of 2008 and was pretty well known girl. Not excatly a mega star and 1st row member. But a good well loved middle of the pack star and she was a senbatsu member.

In 2012 we got another WHAT! moment as Akicha was moved to JKT48 and she was like WTF. While she did make some senbatsu in JKT48. It was like she didn't care or anything. Her Popularity has been effected because of it. Maybe she should have never left JKT48 to begin with.

We are now at the #1 spot. The Recap is above you you know that right :p?

#1 is

(Drum Roll)

1) Sae Miyazawa and Mariya Suzuki to SNH48 (169 Pts)
    (I ended up combining these two since some did put them together and I figured it would be better to do this way,I know some of you put them serperate. Just Figured I'd let you all know)

No Suprised. #1 is what we liked to call. A DUMB MOVE!. It's Sae Miyazawa and Mariya Suzuki to SNH48.

In a move pretty much nobody likes. Sae and Mariya were moved to SNH48. For Sae, it was like a damn insult to her as this girl has a huge following and was one of the originals of Team K and she should have stayed there until she graduted. But that didn't happen.

You could have also helped out Mariya Suzuki with this as well and her career could have been like Harugon. A Resergence, but that didn't happen either. Hell, It even took those two a year to officaly debut in SNH48 because of Visa Problems. If they had those problem. WHY THE HELL DID YOU STICK WITH THIS? Then when they debuted, they barely did anything and hasn't been in any singles. At least Akicha was in 3 singles or JKT48 before she returned to AKB48. These two have NOT. BEEN. IN. ONE. SINGLE. AT ALL!. Why the hell are both Sae and Mariya still in SNH48.

SNH48 is doing okay even without these two. End this Concurrent Position already.

That's episode 4. Overwhelming #1 and rightfully so. Would like to say that on December 28th. The Countdown will be Top 10 Biggest AKB48G Moments of 2014. I think we know what #1 will be. But still want to see what 2-10 will be.

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Episode 5: Sexiest Body

These are the girls who have the sexiest bodies. From the girls who take care of their bodies to the girl who's body are just so beautiful to the ones who's body is just DAMN!

Voting Begins NOW

Voting Ends on October 5th

20. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    10) Kawaei Rina (Team A)
    9) Oshima Yuko (Graduated Team K)
    8) Jonishi Kei (Team N)

7) Yoshida Akari (Team N)
    6) Matsui Rena (Team E/Nogizaka46)
    5) Yamamoto Sayaka (Team N/ Team K)
    4) Watanabe Mayu (Team B)
    3) Kojima Haruna (Team A)
    2) Watanabe Miyuki (Team BII/Team S)
    1) Kashiwagi Yuki (Team B/Team N)

I think my top 4 are quite similar as for my reasons why I put Mayuyu, Kojiharu, Milky and Yukirin together in top 4....

Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
    • Like Like x 1