1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Countdown: Episode 237 (Members who are too pure for this world)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Matsui Nezumi

Matsui Nezumi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    1) Mayu win [2014]
    2) Yukirin the first person to break Ori Kami7 wall and rank 3rd [2011]
    3) Sasshi win [2013]
    4) Kojiharu fake graduation speech [2014]
    5) Acchan "Even if you hate me, please don't hate AKB48!" [2011]
    6) Mariko "come and crush us" speech [2012]
    7) Churi request original KII stage [2011]
    8) Yuko win [2010]
    9) Tanamin rank + reaction [2014]
    10) Ikoma rank + reaction [2014]

• Like Like x 1
  2. NakoChan

NakoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    1. Takamina's speech "effort will be rewarded".
    2. Miyawaki Sakura senbatsu (2014)
    3. Yokoyama Yui "dying".
    4. Sasshi's 2013 winning.
    5. Haruppi "Cwushing" her seniors.
    6. Acchan's "even if you hate me, don't hate AKB"
    7. Murashige Ranking and finally doing "Mentaiko".
    8. Ricchan ranking in senbatsu (2014).
    9. Kojima Haruna fake accouncment.
    10. Watanabe Mayu winning 2014.

• Like Like x 1
  3. pblancafort

pblancafort Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    1. Sato Amina getting in Senbatsu for the first three sousenkyou, ranking 8, 18 and 18
    2. Oshima Yuko winning the 2nd sousenkyo
    3. Tanabe Miku bowing down
    4. Kaotan with appearing with her camera
    5. Shibata Aya big jump from none to 17
    6. Miyawaki Sakura in senbatsu
    7. Sayanee getting in the kami 7 while Milky dropped from senbatsu
    8. Sashihara winning the 5th sousenkyo
    9. Matsubara Natsumi not ranking in the 4th election being the only team A member not to rank
    10. Myao not ranking in the 5th election though having got in senbatsu for the first two

• Like Like x 1
  4. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    I'm voting for things which stuck in my memories and left an impression:

1. Tanamin ranking in for the first time in 2014
    2. Matsubara Natsumi not ranking in 2012 and being the only Team A member sitting amongst empty chairs
    3. Yuuko winning the 2010 election
    4. Sasshi winning the 2013 election
    5. Mariko-sama's 'crush us seniors' speech in 2012
    6. Takamina's 'hard work isn't always rewarded but nothing will happen until you try' speech in 2012
    7. Churi's request for an original stage for KII in 2011
    8. Amina coming 8th in 2009 election
    9. Shu talking about the virtues of Team BII in her speech in 2013
    10. Kojiharu's fake graduation announcement in 2014

• Like Like x 1
  5. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

1. Yuko beat the face of AKB in 2010
    2. Shinoda Mariko epic speech to her juniors in 2012
    3. Yokoyama Yui "paralized" moment in 2013 and 2014 :hehe:
    4. For the first time non AKB member become center and beat Yuko in 2013
    5. Both NMB aces make to senbatsu in 2013
    6. Myao back ranked in 2014
    7. Tanamin finally ranked and make all of remaining gen 3 in AKB ranked in 2014 ( Katayama Ota Kashiwagi Mayu Tanabe )
    8. My oshimen become kami7 in 2014
    9. another HKT member Miyawaki Sakura in senbatsu in 2014
    10. Kawaei Rina sudden appearance in 2014

• Like Like x 1
  6. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Jacked Deyan's list as it's exactly what I would have written except for switching 1 with 2 and changing the bottom 3 ranks.

8) The emergence of those epic and now beat-to-death words "Doryoku wa kanarazu mukuwareru"
    9) Matsubara Natsumi being the only one sitting alone from Team A in 2012
    10) Mitsumune Kaoru's breakdown

• Like Like x 1
  7. KatoZaki

KatoZaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    1. Acchan coming right back at yuko in 2011 proving shes still the queen together with the dramatic speech
    2.Yuko win 2010 with a controversial slim margin in votes some would say during that time that new ace had/has come
    3. Mariko speech 2012
    4. Kojima troll
    5.Mayu unexpected win 2014
    6.Kawaei rina appearance speech 2014
    7.Sasshi 2013 win
    8.Renacchi Madoka non ranked to UG
    9.Ikoma Rina 1st participation shoots directly into senbatsu
    10. Oshima Ryoka making the list 2014 any lower would be unranked

• Like Like x 1
  8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Today's the last day to vote for this category before we move on to Episode 2 (TBD).

9. Amina26

Amina26 Kenkyuusei

1. Amina ranking 8th in the 1st election
    2. Sashi's win in the 5th election
    3. Tanamin ranking in the 6th election
    4. Ikoma Rina straight into senbatsu in the 6th election
    5. Yuko's win in the 2nd election
    6. Shimazaki in senbatsu in 5th election
    7. Yuihan's constant crying in all elections!
    8. Kojima trolling us with a fake graduation
    9. Mayu's win in the 6th election
    10. Kawaei Rina ranking in senbatsu in 6th election

• Like Like x 1
  10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

VOTING FOR EPISODE 1 HAS ENDED!
    The Votes will now be counted by Me. Results will be up in a bit.

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Stage48 Countdown: Episode 1 (Best Souesnkyo Moments)
    Welcome to the very first episode of Stage48 Countdown. Where the members of stage48 vote on topics that involve the AKB48Groups. The First list is Best Souesnkyo Moments.

First off we have honorable mentions that were just shy of making the countdown.
    Takamina's Speech in 2012 (32 Pts)
    Sakura's Ranking and Speech in 2014 (31 Pts)
    Ikoma's Reaction to being ranked in 2014 (28 Pts)
    Churi's plead for an original Team KII stage in 2011 (24 Pts)
    Ricchan's Speech in 2014 (Couple Weeks after the Iwate Indicent) (24 Pts)

Now let's get on with the countdown shall we.

10. Yuihan's Reactions (35 Pts)
    Starting off our countdown is reaction from Yuihan. From 2011 to just this year. Some of her reactions are pretty out there as she was promoted in October 2010 and became a HUGE star. 2011 was her year. Anyways
    2011: 19th Ranked
    [​IMG]

2012: 15th
    [​IMG]

2013: 13th
    [​IMG]

2014: 13th
    [​IMG]
    Just imagine if she ended up winning lol. I will leave that reaction to you guys :).

9. Amina's rank in 2009, 2010, 2011 (47 Pts)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Coming in at the #9 spot was a girl that was never pushed as a senbatsu member. But was voted into senbatsu by the people not once, not twice, but three times. Management really dropped the ball on her.

Sato Amina was apart of the 4th generation (featured girls like Mocchi, Fujie, and Oya). Also was a huge fan of AKB48 and would even regularly line up with other fans at theater shows. Joined AKB48 as a member in May of 2007 and was promoted to Team A on April 15, 2008. A Girl that was never pushed as a regular senbatsu member. She was able to get a fan following and in 2009. She became the big surprised of the election as she ranked 8th. She out ranked girls like Yukirin, Sae, Rie, Yukari, Miichan, and the heavily pushed Jurina. Even after that, she wasn't in River senbatsu (she was in the undergirls) or the next songs. What did they do (her fans), 18th in 2010. She was able to stay in senbatsu and what did management do? Nothing, as she was not in the Beginner Senbatsu as she only made the Diva song on the beginner track. But that didn't stop them as she was able to keep her spot in 2011 in as she was 18th again and was in Flying Get.

Doesn't really make any sense to have a girl that was pretty popular not in your senbatsu lineup, even when she was 8th in 2009. Management really dropped the ball with Amina, but at least she got to center a song before she graduated.

8. Mayuyu Wins in 2014 (61 Pts)

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Coming in the #8 spot is the crowning moment of a girl who was pushed as a next generation center and it all came true at this event. Going into this, Everybody was expecting the crown to stay with Sasshi as people were giving little to no shot for her to lose it. The Prelims stood by that prediction as Sasshi had a commanding lead over Mayuyu which even made Mayuyu stand there in awe. But the Oshis of Mayuyu didn't give up. They wanted to give Mayuyu the dream she had always wanted. When we got to the top 2 and after the votes and the 3 letters came from the announcer, H-K-T48. Mission Accomplished. The Result once again made everybody's jaws drop as Mayuyu realized her dream, and AKB was back on top.

It proved that she was able to make her seniors proud and that the torch had now been passed from Yuko to Mayuyu.

7. Mariko's Motivating Speech in 2012 (64 Pts)
    [​IMG]
    At #7 is a two parter featuring the loveable big sis troll named Shinoda MARIKO! I wanted to put this her first even though it was a tie. First one is her speech in 2012 which was pretty motivating if you ask me.

Some people might say "Give over your seat to junior members."
    But I think members who can't forge their own path unless someone hand over positions to them will never win others
    I think a lot of you (talking about her juniors) are feeling that injustice to oneself. (bitterness)
    But turn that into power to move forward, and challenge us, your seniors with that power. Challenge us with determination to crush us.

Mariko may be a troll, but her serious words are really straight to the point and very encouraging. It's what we expect from somebody as Mature as Mariko.

6. Mariko's Graduation Announcement (64 Pts)
    [​IMG]
    Fast forward to a year later and we get this big moment as it was the very first graduation announcement. Mariko pretty much had that look that "It was time". Here is here speech btw.
    "First of all, thank you for so much support. Last year I said "please come with the intention to crush (us senpai)", after that a year passed where I could feel that a lot of kouhai are doing their best in order to live up to these expectations. Watching today('s event), I also thought that so many kouhai are doing their best. I was really happy and I realized that the 48 group can still go further up. Seeing my kouhai, my energetic kouhai, I decided to make one decision. I, Shinoda Mariko, will graduate from AKB48. I am not saying I was really crushed or so, but to see the energetic and powerful backs of my kouhai I became so happy. I have nothing to regret concerning AKB48. Graduation...("Mariko" calls from the audience) Thank you. My kouhai are trying to make one step forward, so I decided to step one step forward too. I thought that I want to have my graduation in my hometown, so, though it's sudden, please let me graduate during next month's Fukuoka Dome concert. I think the AKB48 group can still aim further up. I'd be glad if I could still watch over the members even after I graduated. That I could continue my life in AKB48 these past 8 years is because my fans who supported me were there. To me all fans who supported me are my treasure. Thank you.

That speech proved that she was happy with what the juniors have done over the past year and that she felt they were ready to take over the group. Her face even when she was announced as #5 was a face of "I'm ready and it's time" The only thing that came surprising from it was the timing of it.

5. Yuko's Win in 2010 (72 Pts)
    [​IMG]
    Coming at the halfway point of our countdown is a moment that showed somebody wasn't as invincible as we thought.
    Coming off of the 2009 General Election. Acchan was still unstoppable and it looked like it was going to be like that at the 2nd annual General Election. The Prelims showed that Acchan was still leading (But not by much). After Mariko Shinoda was announced at #3. We all waited to see who was #2. Could that loveable little dork named Yuko Oshima beat Atsuko Maeda? You bet ur butt she did. The Final Tally was

Yuko Oshima: 31,448
    Atsuko Maeda: 30,851

Yuko beats Acchan by 597 votes. Still to this day the closet margin ever (and I think always will be) Before Sasshi and Mayuyu shocked the world. Yuko was the original member to shock everybody at the Senbatsu Souenskyo.
    4. Kojiharu's Fake Graduation Announcement in 2014 (86 Pts)
    [​IMG]
    #4 is quite possibly one of the funniest moments ever at this event. Kojiharu has been talked about as one of the next people to graduate from AKB48. 2014 was the rumored year that it would happen. Would we have the 2nd straight year that someone announces their graduation? ....no. As you saw, Kojiharu pulled a Mariko and trolled the 50,000+ at the stadium, the millions watching at home, and the people watching via stream. What would end up as one of the most hilarious things to ever happen at a senbatsu souenskyo and it made us love Kojiharu even more. The reason why was because she wanted to wait till the smiles were back on AKB48 and the fans (as it was still a couple of weeks after the Iwate Indicent) and didn't want to bring something like this here. I applaud Kojiharu for doing that since it shows how unselfish she is and that she does truly care about AKB48.

btw, I think she will announce her graduation when she is good and ready too.

3. Miku Tanabe Ranking (and reaction) (88 Pts)
    [​IMG]
    At #3 is one of the most awesome moments of the Senbatsu Souenskyo. It shows that you should never EVER give up and that before you graduate from AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48. You can have a chance to be ranked. That's excatly what happen in 2014 for Miku Tanabe as she was FINALLY able to be ranked at the 71st spot in the Senbatsu Souesnkyo. Even she didn't think she would be ranked as she thought this was a joke. Nope, it's was real as it can get. Miku Tanabe came in with the original Team B (with girls like Mayuyu, Yukirin, Lovetan, Harugon, Haachan) and applied for the election for the first 5 years. Each year it was the same thing. Unranked, Unranked, Unranked, Unranked, and Unranked. But luck finally came to Tanamin as when #71 was called, it was her and the streak was over. I think other girls who have never been ranked should look at this and know. Your chance will come.

2. Acchan's 2011 Speech (112 Pts)
    [​IMG]
    At the #2 spot is what people have said is the greatest speech in the history of the Senbatsu Souenskyo. After the 2010 Souenskyo, in which Acchan did not win. Acchan Oshis were looking to get her back to the top. The battle between her and Yuko became a dead heat as it was shown that these two were going to be the 22nd Single center. Once Yuko name was announced. Acchan was named the 22nd Single Center, and the first person to win the Election twice (first winning in 2009). While Acchan was in tears (happy years of course) and at times looking like she was hyperventilating , she utter what is now know as the best phrase ever said at this event.
    "Even if you hate me, Please Don't hate AKB48".

Wow! That there proved why she was the ace of the group and a very unselfish person.

and here we are. The #1 Best Souesnkyo Moment. It is. (*Drum Roll*)

1. Sasshi's Win in 2013 (152 Pts)

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Coming in at #1 was quite possibly the most shocking moment in the history of the Senbatsu Souenskyo. Going into it. Did you really think Sasshi would have a shot at winning? The girl that was never pushed as center, The Girl that had a scandal in 2012 and was expected to fall in the rankings, the girl that had to deal with powerhouses like Yuko and Mayuyu? That girl? Of course not. The only people that had her support was her Oshis. Sasshi Oshis that wanted to shock everybody and pull off the impossible and get her to #1 even after her scandal last year. It was so far so good after the prelims. When the announcement of #2 came. Everybody's jaws were on the floor when it was Oshima Yuko and Sasshi Oshis celebrating that they were able to do what NOBODY thought could be done. Vote Sasshi to #1. The beginning of the saying "Anything can happen" at an election.

Hope you enjoyed this list. Sasshi's win in 2013 was in alot of top 5s which made it #1 by a pretty good margin.

------------------------
    In a couple of hours will start the voting on Episode 2: Best Janken Costumes. As Janken is next week.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
  12. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    @ForrestFuller you had a very nice idea, and the way you handled the game is very good, I didn't expect the results to be presented in such a comprehensive way! Nice job!

I got 6/10 right, do I get a prize? :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  13. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    this top 10 is actually quite popular!

the second idea for top 10 is also a good one!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Silenka

Good stuff, I like it! This is fun.

• Like Like x 1
  15. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    Wow, the countdown list was really nicely thought out, I wasn't expecting that! Nice job.

• Like Like x 1
  16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Thanks everybody :) and if I had prizes, I would give them away lol. Anyways.

EPISODE 2: Best Janken Costumes
    Time to vote on the second list. Top 10 Janken Costume. With the 5th Annual Event coming next week, lets have a look back at the past 4 events and the costume they wore.

So what do you guys think were some of the best Janken costumes ever? The costumes that were enjoyed, thought was very creative, or just spoke well with that girl.

Voting Ends on September 14th.

17. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    1) (2013) Maeda Ami as Vanellope Von Schweetz
    2) (2013) Hirata Rina's Statue of Liberty
    3) (2013) Tanaka Natsumi as a Boss
    4) (2013) Yamauchi Suzuran's golf course
    5) (2012) Miyazawa Sae White Prince
    6) (2013) Umeda Ayaka pirate
    7) (2013) Sato Sumire in her bellydancer costume
    8) (2013) Kawaei Rina with Haste and Waste
    9) (2013) Nakamura Mariko as Kintaro as Acchan
    10) (2012) Sato Seira in a bikini

• Like Like x 1
  18. Silenka

Does anyone have a list / pictures of the janken costumes ? There's no way I can remember them all to list them XD

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Just a comment...

From what she wrote in her book, it seems some HKT fans, knowing other girls might have a low chance at ranking, voted for her as a way of thanking her for bringing up HKT. So she had more support than just her oshis. :D

BTW, shouldn't this be in the first post? In a spoiler or something? lol

20. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Mad props to ForrestFuller for that amazing write-up, this is fun!

With pics to jog your memories of my faves.

1. Sayaka Gladiator 2011
    [​IMG]
    2. Aamin Cinderella transformation 2012
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    3. Chikarina 2012
    [​IMG]
    4. Ucchi Rock 2012
    [​IMG]
    5. Nattsummi Racegirl 2012
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    6. Yuami Ninja 2013
    [​IMG] [​IMG]