Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 7, 2014.
VOTING HAS ENDED
Stage48 Countdown: Episode 103 (Best NMB48 Team BII Members of all Time)
Welcome everybody to Episode 103 of Stage48 Countdown, I'm Forrest Fuller. On Today's Episode, we will be counting down the 10 Best NMB48 Team BII Members of all time. Before we began, let's look at the 5 girls who were just shy of making the countdown. Here are your Honorable Mentions.
11) Chihiro Kawakami (26 Points)
12) Akane Takayanagi (25 Points)
13) Kokoro Naiki (24 Points)
14) Rina Kushiro (21 Points)
15) Haruna Kinoshita (14 Points)
Now onward to the countdown.
10) Anna Ijiri (27 Points)
9) Konomi Kusaka (29 Points)
8) Yuuri Ota (32 Points)
7) Ayaka Umeda (44 Points)
6) Emika Kamieda (56 Points)
5) Yuuka Kato (60 Points)
4) Miori Ichikawa (65 Points)
3) Nagisa Shibuya (70 Points)
2) Miyuki Watanabe (76 Points)
1) Shu Yabushita (113 Points)
Shu Yabushita takes the gold medal. Shuu is somebody who has been the Ace/Center of the Team since it began back in October of 2012 (Was the 2nd/3rd spot in Team BII during Miyuki's time in there). She's pretty much somebody who is a Team BII lifer imo. She is one of the members of NMB48 who is the future of the group and I think we will see her (along with Nagisa) centering an NMB48 single one day.
Miyuki Watanabe gets the Silver Medal. While she was only a member of the Team for 3 years (2014-2016), she made a big impact on the Team and was on the seniors on the team. During that time she was Ace/Center of the Team and centered 6 out of the 7 Team BII songs that she was apart (with Nagisa and Shu centering the song from Amagami Hime single. But she showed that she was an awesome member of the group and Shu and Nagisa will keep the Team BII Legacy going.
Nagisa Shibuya takes the Bronze Medal. Like with Shu, She is one of the members who are the future of the group and is now know as one of the Aces/Centers of the group (The #2 girl in Team BII imo). During her time as a KKS, she became apart of the sub unit Tentoumu Chu! She got her first Center (w/Center with Shu) in the Team BII song for Amagami Hime and as I said, I think we will see her (along with Shu) centering an NMB48 Single one day.
Time for Episode 104 voting.
Guilty Pleasure Songs
Our Final List of Season 2 (2nd Season Finale).
We all have them, songs that we consider a Guilty Pleasure. These are the 10 Guilty Pleasure Songs from the 48/46Groups. These are Songs from (Single or Coupling Songs) from AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48, SNH48, NGT48, Nogizaka46, Keyakizaka46, SDN48, Solo Songs (Single/Coupling Songs), Sub Unit Songs (Single/Coupling Songs), and Theater Songs.
Voting Begins Now
Voting Ends on August 29, 2016 at 12amPST
For me there actually aren't that many songs that are bad or childish enough to consider a guilty pleasure in the 48/46 catalog. But I guess there are a few...
1. Kiss made 100 mile - this song's lyrics are just silly fun, teenage girls being teenage girls. it's kind of embarrassing to listen to at this age remembering what that was like but I love it. Name droppin' Taylor Swift all over the place.
2. Zakuro no mi wa yuutsu de nantsubu ga tsumatte iru? - this is such a cool-sounding song, it's too bad the lyrics are pretty silly. Name droppin' Yo Yo Ma in this one!
3. Yasai Sisters - for a vegetable juice commercial, this is a pretty catchy song and the costumes in the PV are great. It's just a simple cute melody more fitting to grab a kid's attention, maybe that's why I like it
4. Futari ga dekiteru - ah yes, Nyan finally got her duet with Kitagawa Kenji. Is it a great song? YES
5. That one SNH A-side with the super cool summer video - I'm not supposed to like them anymore, right?
6. Infinity (from the musical) - I don't even care how teen drama Twilight knockoff this musical was, I love this song. I prefer the SayaTaka version but both are good.
7. Kuchiutsushi no chocolate - because I'm a pervert
8. Oshibe to meshibe to yoru no chouchou - see above
9. Dakishimeraretara - same deal
10. Yuuwaku no garter - you guessed it
ummm, can someone please elaborate more what 'Guilty Pleasure' is
I second this. Does it mean "dirty" songs that you like, songs that you find surprisingly good, or what
Edit: Or songs that you shouldn't like but you do
^ it actually means the second guess, so "something you shouldn't like/do but like/do it anyway".
so, e.g: you're on a diet but you eat a piece of chocolate and then say it was a guilty pleasure moment or, if you like something but you just cannot admit it
This is such a weird theme lol
1. Yuuwaku no Garter (it's so catchy and good but the lyrics are dirty af)
2. I'm sure (the lyrics and choreography is so dirty but I can't unsee what happened with Churi and Tani LOL)
3. Kuchiutsushi no Chocolate (song is super duper catchy)
4. Yasai Sister (I can't unsee what someone said about the girls being blended in the blender afterwards yet they're still so happy)
5. Scandalous no Ikou (that Oppai competition )
1. Amai Kokansetsu
2. Oshibe to Meshibe to Yoru no Chouchou
3. I'm sure (ChoriXTani omg)
4. Yuuwaku no Garter
5. Kanojo (it's a terrible song but I can't stop myself from liking it lol)
7. Guilty love (look I'm punny)
Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk
1. Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru (High school girl)
2. Arashi no yoru ni wa (I don't like the girl in this song, but this song is so catchy).
3. I'm sure ("Do you wanna get naked?", oh).
4. Yuuwaku no Garter
5. Seikaku ga Warui Onna no Ko ("It seems women are all bad eggs", eh, I'm a girl, I don't like this sentence, but I like this song)
7. Pajama Drive
8. Inochi no tsukaimichi (the pervert old man).
10. Futari wa DEKITERU
if that's the case, then all of their songs
Anyway, here's my list:
1. Innocence - I shouldn't really dance this song every time I hear and watch this
2. Temodemo no Namida - this too...
3. Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru - the 'ah' part...
4. Xiari Jidong - the way they sing this is what makes this catchy but the music, I hate (but not despise) the K-Pop style of this song
5. Hakanai Monogatari - I hate the intro and the music, but the way they sing this *-*
6. Nice to meet you! - just listening to this because of Shawako
7. 16 Shoku no Yume Crayon - Takayanagi KII is
8. Kaze wa Fuiteiru - I only like the message they tell...
9. Green Flash - I really don't like this because Mii-chan isn't one of the Senbatsu here..but THE CHORUS!!! and the part of "Just get stronger!"
10. Idol no Yoake - just for the instruments part...
Something that you're embarrassed to like. Like something society tells you that you shouldn't like. Usually it means you wouldn't tell anybody.
An example would be if you liked Justin Bieber secretly but when you're around your friends you'd be like "what an asshole" because an adult liking Justin Bieber is considered embarrassing any frowned upon
1. I'm Sure
2. Dear My Teacher
3. Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru
4. Mukashi no Kareshi no Oniichan to Tsukiau to Iu Koto (the instrumental is just pure bliss)
5. Sado e Wataru
6. Yaritagariya-san (imo probably one of the gringe-worthiest songs in 48G)
7. Hohoemi Popcorn
8. Shounen yo, Uso wo Tsuke
9. Skirt, Hirari (the choreography...)
10. Koisuru Fortune Cookie (I have a hate-love relationship with this song tbh)
this more like the song i won't watch/listen in public
1. Seifuku ga jama wo suru, self explanatory
2. Innocence, self explanatory
3. Yuuwaku no garter, self explanatory
4. I'm sure, self explanatory
5. Oshibe meshibe, self explanatory
6. Yasai sister, because i hate vegetables but they're cute in the vegetable costume and the song is catchy
7. Darui kanji, this song has quite controversial lyrics and left cameraman in team B theater performance always do his thing at certain part of the song
8. Kuchi utsushi no chocolate, self explanatory
9. Dakishimeraretara, self explanatory
10. Skirt hirari, especially upskirt when they try to wave their skirt
1) Glass no I Love You
2) Shower no Ato Dakara
3) Sugar Rush
4) Kuramochi Team B Junjou Shugi - Before someone made Hirari start wearing saftey shorts due to flashing her butt every time she spun.
5) Kibouteki Refrain
6) Yuuwaku no Garter
7) Oshibe Meshibe
8) I'm Sure
1. Oshibe to Meshibe
2. I'm sure
3. Yuuwaku no Garter
4. Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru
5. Lay down
7. Einstein yori Dianna Agron, hate the lyrics but ugh the song is so catchy
8. Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate
9. Yasai Sisters
10. Dear my teacher
3.Keibetsu shiteita aijou
4.Bokutachi wa tatakawanai ( really really hate the line-up but love the song )
6.Kimi wa Melody
1. Innocence : Being a girl and love the dance of this song ...
2. Coquettish Juutaichuu : It should not have been so enticing to look at that scene on the stairs when the girls just lined up, wriggling their hips and tried to look coquettish...
3. Ookami to Pride : My current team S' babies make it so special, so yes, very guilty for Yuria and Kuumin for never getting their charm when doing this song.
4. Usotsuki na Dachou : The pink costumes are horrible, lyrics are silly, but somehow every performance is amazing.
5. Two Roses : WMatsui are not very good singers, but their chemistry makes the choreo look wonderful.
6. Utsukushii Inazuma : The music and PV are hella good, but costumes and lyrics are too random. And those sexy, thigh-showing dances when performed on normal stage
7. Sekai ga Naiteru Nara : Love it to death, even though the dance is so-so compared to other cool SKE songs.
8. Zipper : Same reasons as Innocence.
9. Manazashi Sayonara : Same as above, feels very guilty to all other perf of this song 'cause that Furuyanagi perf in AKB RH2015 makes me label this their song.
10. Bare Bare Bushi : Obscured commercial song that most people forget, but the dance is cute and the perf at 2015 SSK is so beautiful, so yeah cannot blame me for liking this dedicated-to-middle-men song.
Hmm, I have a tendency for liking B-sides and stage songs most people don't like ...
Juujun na Slave
Futari wa Dekiteru
Heart no Dokusenken
Koi wo Isoge
Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate
Idol no Unyanya no Ken
1. Heavy Rotation
2. Idol no Unyanya no Ken
4. Hikaeme no I love you!
5. Sansei Kawaii
6. Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby
7. Suki Suki Skip
8. Baby Baby Baby
9. Durian Shounen
10. Te o Tsunagara
for me, guilty pleasure idol songs are more "songs i love but would be embarrassed if they came on my shuffle because of their cheesiness"
1. Yasai Sisters
2. Kokoro no Placard
3. Melon Juice
4. Everyday, Katyusha
6. Heavy Rotation
7. Koisuru Fortune Cookie
8. Kibouteki Refrain
9. Einstein yori Dianna Agron