1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Countdown: Episode 237 (Members who are too pure for this world)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    1. Sato Amina
    2. Sato Natsuki
    3. Shimada Haruka
    4. Katayama Haruka
    5. Takeuchi Miyu
    6. Hirajima Natsumi
    7. Fujita Nana
    8. Hirata Rina
    9. Izuta Rina
    10. Sato Mieko

• Like Like x 1
  2. abanicus

abanicus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    ponkotsu_capt
    1. Akimoto Sayaka
    2. Iwata Karen
    3. Iwasa Misaki
    4. Yakata Miki
    5. Takeuchi Miyu
    6. Furukawa Airi
    7. Tanigawa Airi
    8. Wakatabe Haruka
    9. Tanaka Natsumi
    10. Takano Yui

• Like Like x 1
  3. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    1. Sato Amina
    2. Sato Natsuki
    3. Matsubara Natsumi
    4. Morikawa Ayaka
    5. Nakamura Mariko
    6. Omori Miyu
    7. Shimada Haruka
    8. Fujita Nana
    9. Natori Wakana
    10. Izuta Rina

Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    1. Akimoto Sayaka
    2. Ogasawara Mayu
    3. Furuhata Nao
    4. Furukawa Airi
    5. Sato Meiko
    6. Tanaka Natsumi
    7. Sato Amina
    8. Sato Natsuki
    9. Nakamura Mariko
    10. Tanigawa Airi

• Like Like x 1
  5. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    1. Sato Natsuki
    2. NACHU
    3. Tojima Hana
    4. Sato Amina
    5. Orii Ayumi
    6. Noro Kayo
    7. Umeda Haruka
    8. Katayama Haruka
    9. Tani Yuri
    10. Yamashita Yukari

• Like Like x 1
  6. skydrive27

skydrive27 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    1. Umeda Ayaka
    2. Matsui Sakiko
    3. Yuka Masuda
    4. Katayama Haruka
    5. Iwasa Misaki
    6. Amina Sato
    7. Omorii Miyu
    8. Nakanishi Chiyori
    9. Miyu Takeuchi
    10. Shimada Haruka

• Like Like x 1
  7. username04829

username04829 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    1. Ohori Megumi
    2. Miyazaki Miho
    3. Omori Miyu
    4. Akimoto Sayaka
    5. Sato Amina
    6. Matsui Sakiko
    7. Kuramochi Asuka
    8. Noro Kayo
    9. Takeuchi Miyu
    10. Umeda Ayaka

• Like Like x 1
  8. natlove

natlove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    1. Shimada Haruka
    2. Sato Amina
    3. Umeda Ayaka
    4. Akimoto Sayaka
    5. Maeda Ami
    6. Sato Sumire
    7. Komori Mika
    8. Suzuki Mariya
    9. Katayama Haruka
    10. Iwata KAren

• Like Like x 1
  9. Silver Rain

Silver Rain Kenkyuusei

#1 Anna Ishida
    #2 Kazumi Urano
    #3 Natsumi Hirajima
    #4 Kumi Yagami
    #5 Airi Furukawa
    #6 Sayaka Akimoto
    #7 Natsuki Sato
    #8 Tsukina Takai
    #9 Sae Murase
    #10 Madoka Umemoto

• Like Like x 1
  10. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    1. Natori Wakana
    2. Shimada Haruka
    3. Hirata Rina

(and I think Annin was also underrated until she won the Mechaike stuff and that thing happened to her. meh.)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    1. Sato Amina
    2. Sato Natsuki
    3. Nishikunihara Reiko
    4. Shimada Haruka
    5. Masuda Yuka
    6. Katayama Haruka
    7. Takeuchi Miyu
    8. Iwasa Misaki
    9. Kikuchi Ayaka
    10. Kodama Haruka

Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    1. Sato Natsuki
    2. Masuda Yuka
    3. Takeuchi Mai
    4. Ishida Anna
    5. Sato Mieko
    6. Kinoshita Yukiko
    7. Maeda Ami
    8. Yagami Kumi
    9. Shimada Haruka
    10. Omori Miyu

• Like Like x 1
  13. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

1. Sato Amina - I'm not even a Amina fan, but I think we all agree management pretty much dragged her down. She had all the potential.
    2. Sato Natsuki - I think we all agree on this one. One of the most talented AKB members and never had her deserved attention. Not even from fans, sadly.
    3. Fujita Nana - Super talented and hard working and most of the fans never heard of her. And managment don't help either.
    4. Nishizawa Rurina - One of the most fun members of AKB48 Group and is still a Kenkyuusei. Since 2011.
    5. Kono Saki - One of the most intelligent (and cute!) members in the AKB48 Group and, again, most of the fans never heard of her.
    6. Morikawa Ayaka - Great performer and quite a hard worker. At least is getting a little more attention now with her recent gravure.
    7. Kobayashi Marina - Great performer and quite a hard worker. At least is getting a little more attention now with her recent gravure [2] Included her behind Aya since she's more popular and it's on Team 4 right now.
    8. Imada Mina - Should be at least sub-captain. Strong personality and great performances, but management simply don't think she exists.
    9. Tanabe Miku - Ignored since the original Team B, and has an awesome personality. Got a little redemption on the Election this year, but wow, it took a long time.
    10. Hirajima Natsumi - I'm not a Nacchan fan too, but management ignored her for ages. Putted her in last because she was able to get some recognition on the Elections.

Totally biased about #3~#9. And a special mention to the original aces, Kobayashi Kana, Takeuchi Miyu and Izuta Rina. Also Chikano Rina, Suzuki Mariya, Natori Wakana, Kojima Natsuki, Suzuki Shihori, Uchida Mayumi, Oya Shizuka, Omori Miyu and pretty much the whole 13th gen (Yes, there are a lot of underrated members in AKB haha), from the current AKB members.

• Like Like x 1
  14. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    1. Sakiko Matsui
    2. Katayama Haruka
    3. Miyu Omori
    4. Amina Sato
    5. Iwasa Misaki
    6. Nakanishi Chiyori
    7. Masuda Yuka
    8. Maeda Ami
    9. Kinoshita Yukiko
    10. Aya Shibata

• Like Like x 1
  15. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

1. Katayama Haruka
    2. Sato Mieko
    3. Iwasa Misaki
    4. Sato Amina
    5. Hirata Rina
    6. Masuda Yuka
    7. Tanabe Miku
    8. Furukawa Airi
    9. Sato Natsuki
    10. Maeda Ami

Apparently you're just basically screwed if your name is Sato.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    LOL, I thought the same thing, I even considered putting Sato Yukari on my list

17. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Thought about it too))

18. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I just thought of it as "underutilized", and that's what other people seem to be leaning towards as well. Girls who have a ton of talent or something to offer the group/the fans but who have been passed over on that stuff plenty of times for no good reason.

19. Nuneul

Nuneul Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    1. Masuda Yuka - One of the best singer & dancer AKB never had. She was good in anything...
    2. Iwasa Misaki - The "new" Yuttan, clearly, well-rounded like her, maybe cuter.
    3. Sato Natsuki - Sings perfectly in english & japanese, cutie pie, knows korean... And never ranked. How sad.
    4. Ishida Anna - SKE's dancing queen, alongside Yukko. But even after a big push, and hard work, fans haven't noticed her.
    5. Sato Mieko - Excellent performer who can composing songs (Bokura to kizuna, do you remember ?), one of the team KII pillars, great co-captain. Sad she never been senbatsu in SKE as of now.
    6. Takeuchi Mai - Like Annya, she's one of SKE's best dancers, and as noticed in the karaoke contest, she can sing well. But her case is even worse than Annya, because she never been senbatsu anywhere.
    7. Morikawa Ayaka - Hella sexy, nice vocals (probably the best singer in 11th gen), good at dancing, her tsundere personality is also pretty interesting. But she's gaining attention, thanks to her gravure & her position in Team A's Zenkoku tour (Annin's under, center of Lost the way, Saaya's position in Iiwake Maybe)
    8. Katayama Haruka - She's able to harmonize any song. And no one took note of this in the management... There has been MINT, but it hasn't been enough sadly.
    9. Kumazawa Serina - HKT's best dancer. And look at her. She looks so cute, so squishy... And on stage, she loooks so fierce. Clearly, HKT has a ton of awesome members, but she stands out. #SeriinuForSenbatsuInHKTs5thSingle
    10. Yamauchi Tsubasa - Karaoke queen of NMB. Do you ever heard about someone who got 98/100 at karaoke before her ? This tells a lot. It's a shame to see her being an under in Team N. #JusticeForTsuu

• Like Like x 1
  20. Muni

Muni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    This was the hardest list I've made so far in this thread. AKB have TONS of underrated members by both management and public. I tryed to inclued bothe criterias in my list (that's why I didn't include Sayaka, Yuttan and Amina. I always felt that the way mangenent treated them unfair vut they had solid fanbase and were a constant presence in b-sides and concerts). But even after I finished, there were members that I felt I lefted out. This rank should be extended to at least 20 members lol

01. Shimada Haruka:
    She is underated by both fans and management. Althought the management tryed to give her some attention back in the old Team 4, they just seem to forget about her after the shuffle. Wich is pretty crazy because she is talented, a great peformer, extremly dedicated and insanily entrataining. It's a shame to think she never ranked. Maybe in the future, they will recognize her hardwork and give her the leadership she desirves.

02. Sato Natsuki:
    I never understood how this girl could be neglected! One of the most hilarious girls in AKB history, talented dancer and singer and also cute... When she graduated I felt really bad because... Well, no one cared :/.

03. Fujita Nana:
    I remember watching her doing a K4 revival and even with my oshi there and a bunch of other favourites, I couldn't take my eyes of her since I was so impressed with the quality of her peformance. Too bad that most of the people doesn't notice it, and the cameras doesn't show it because she's not popular. Also, I think she's beautiful and it's very sad that she doesn't even appear on any kind of b-side.

06. Oya Shizuka:
    I cryed in the documentary that showed her empety line in HSs. Beeing kenkyuusei for the longest time on AKB also seem crazy since she was such a passionate hardworker. At least, she manages to rank from time to time and it's a co-captain now but with newer girls coming I think she'll get more and more neglected.

05. Sato Mieko:
    Imo, she's one of the pillars of the SKE and one of the most talented members of the group. But I just learnt about her recently. And there are too many there still doesn't know her. As usual, management doesn't help.

06. Uchida Mayumi:
    Her impression of Hamasaki Ayumi is better than Hamasaki Ayumi herself. And better than the Yaguchi Mari's impression. The forgetten center. Period.

07. Nakanishi Chiyori:
    Although her transfer to Team A might be a move to make her appear more, I think it just made her desappear since the competition inside AKB is harsher. She's awsome, but people still doesn't see it.

08. Kinoshita Haruna:
    She's beautiful. She's funny. She's a great dancer. She's a great MC (one of the bests in NMB). She's young. WHY isn't she selected to NMB senbatsu? WHY???

09. Takano Yui:
    I'm beeing a bit biased since she was part of the NMB senbatsu until recently. She's my favourite Team M member, has a chracteristic personality, she's also beautiful, and she's a good peformer. But still... So many people that never heard of her. I just want to scream: HEY, YOU SHOULD KNOW MORE ABOUT YUIPON, U GONNA LOVE HER CUZ... THERE'S NO REASON NOT TO LOVE HER. Also, I'm not sure she can go back to her senbatsu spot since she was always in the back row :/.

10. Hirata Rina:
    Even though she's young, she's incredible versatile for her age. She's also a darling and really charismatic. She joined in one of the best gens in AKB but I think that worked against her since she has fewer chances to shine. She's more known by foreigners since she speaks perfect english but I still think she doesn't get many opportunities to show her talent/personality. PS: Team K was a much better choice for her. :(

• Like Like x 1