STAGE48 Creative Corner (Archives at 1st Post)

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by haruna_hamasaki, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    ^ thanks ;)
    ======
    The february release of timeline is out for a check
    ======

Takahashi Juri no Timeline -February 2013-
    [​IMG]

Download

This timeline functions as a summary of Juri's career track in February 2013. About what has she done and when she did it, what she involved with, and etcetera. There have been a few improvement including new layout as well as three new segments into the place. Bonus content is a radio record of AKB48 Kon'ya wa Kaeranai on February 25th.

2. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

Just wanted to share this.

I'm a Kodama Haruka fan, I've spent weeks researching about a little 16 year old girl idol who a lot of people might not know of her misery. With your help, I intend to turn that it to happiness and recognition from people. I've prepared an article for Haruppi like no other and I've put an effort to make it easy to read, you'll find most parts enjoyable, that I promise. Please spare a bit of your time to show support and give your opinion, read her story at the very least that much she deserves.

Note: Anyone who'd like to repost this article, translate or include it anywhere else has my full permission to do so. After all spreading the Haruppi love and support is my ultimate goal in the end, so I'd appreciate all the support Haruppi gets. Don't hesitate to share this article on social networks, blogs, journals or even wikis <3

Kodama Haruka, The story and struggle of an idol

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCmLr0UAv2o[/yt]​

3. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Takahashi Juri no Timeline -March 2013-
    [​IMG]

Download

Takahashi Juri no Timeline, This timeline functions as a summary of Juri's career track in March 2013. About what has she done and when she did it, what she involved with, and etcetera. Continuing the fiture of the previous release, this edition also has its trivia segment, creator segment and etcetera. Bonus contents are AKB48 Radio Drama records.

4. theflush

theflush Kenkyuusei

Here's a music sampler of some old tracks I produced.
    It's all electronic synth/ambient music.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETPgyuNK0BU[/yt]

5. pxminh

pxminh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    pxminh
    I made my proper Paruru Election Poster. I choose Sayonara Crawl theme with beach, balloons and summer dress!

[​IMG]

6. pxminh

pxminh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    pxminh
    I made another drawing.
    This time, I drew Erika Ikuta from Nogizaka46.
    At the moment, I don't know why, I want to draw so many idol girls from AKS groups [hehe] :

[​IMG]

7. O_R La veed

O_R La veed Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    orlaveed
    Hello, this is my first post here. I wanted to show you a chibi paruru in swimsuit sayonara crawl. Give me your opinion in the message as I would be about to see.
    [​IMG]
    Bye.

8. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]
    J.R.E.A.M.
    - Juri Rules Everything Around Me -

J.R.E.A.M. 01 - Download
    J.R.E.A.M. 02 - Download

Images are one of your way to keep up with your favorite idol update. Time and accessibility are both a big problem to solve whenever someone demand an update though unable to do so. J.R.E.A.M. which stands for Juri Rules Everything Around Me is an archive collection of images which taken from various sources, such as google+, mobame, official blog, show screencaps, as well as any other sources that I couldn't mention here.

9. Pollinic

Pollinic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    What's the password for the files?

10. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Password is

11. WatanabeOshi

WatanabeOshi Kenkyuusei

Some drawings I've done

Hirasawa Yui from K-On!

Nagi from Hayate no Gotoku

Some characters by Mikimoto Haruhiko. TBH, I don't know who they are

Original character

I also draw comics for another fan forum. Although my digital drawing still needs a bit of work

Attached Files:

12. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]
    J.R.E.A.M.

J.R.E.A.M. 03 - Download

Images are one of your way to keep up with your favorite idol update. Time and accessibility are both a big problem to solve whenever someone demand an update though unable to do so. J.R.E.A.M. which stands for Juri Rules Everything Around Me is an archive collection of images which taken from various sources, such as google+, mobame, official blog, show screencaps, as well as any other sources that I couldn't mention here. J.R.E.A.M. 03 contains several images from period of October until November 2013

Password:

13. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]
    J.R.E.A.M.

J.R.E.A.M. 04 - Download

Images are one of your way to keep up with your favorite idol update. Time and accessibility are both a big problem to solve whenever someone demand an update though unable to do so. J.R.E.A.M. which stands for Juri Rules Everything Around Me is an archive collection of images which taken from various sources, such as google+, mobame, official blog, show screencaps, as well as any other sources that I couldn't mention here. J.R.E.A.M. 04 contains several images from period of December 2013

Password:

14. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    Okada Nana in four seasons , hope you guys like these artworks made by me ;)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

15. DivineIdolMayu

DivineIdolMayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Hello there, this is my first time on this thread. It may just be a month before Mayu Watanabe's birthday, but here is a drawing I made of her last week for the Mayuyu 20th Birthday Project.

16. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]
    J.R.E.A.M.

J.R.E.A.M. 05 - Download

Images are one of your way to keep up with your favorite idol update. Time and accessibility are both a big problem to solve whenever someone demand an update though unable to do so. J.R.E.A.M. which stands for Juri Rules Everything Around Me is an archive collection of images which taken from various sources, such as google+, mobame, official blog, show screencaps, as well as any other sources that I couldn't mention here. J.R.E.A.M. 05 contains several images from period of January until February 2014

Password:

17. sLc48

sLc48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko
    Series of JKT48's fanart
    [​IMG]
    Hanna, Cindy Gulla, Haruka Nakagawa
    [​IMG]
    Chikano Rina, Ve

18. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

My OPVs :blush:

if the video does not show watch the video here

My fanfics are linked in my signature :)

19. kanaruaizawa16

kanaruaizawa16 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Twitter:
    kanaruaizawa16
    Not finished yet, in fact I began this today. :3 It's a fanart of Rena Kato ^o^. Now I got some free time, I am drawing her. :D

I hope to post the complete artwork to here soon! ^_^

Attached Files:

20. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]
    J.R.E.A.M.

J.R.E.A.M. 06 - Download

Images are one of your way to keep up with your favorite idol update. Time and accessibility are both a big problem to solve whenever someone demand an update though unable to do so. J.R.E.A.M. which stands for Juri Rules Everything Around Me is an archive collection of images which taken from various sources, such as google+, mobame, official blog, show screencaps, as well as any other sources that I couldn't mention here. J.R.E.A.M. 06 contains several images from period of March until April 2014

Password: www.facebook.com/TakahashiJuriAKB48