1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

STAGE48 Creative Corner (Archives at 1st Post)

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by haruna_hamasaki, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @True_Beginner Maybe ;) I am still writing as we speak

I've edited it so I won't have to be moaned at for double posting~ But here's The full first part out of two of my NanaMilky (I guess Tragedy & Romance?) Oneshots~

It was an hour after my graduation concert. As everyone got dressed and walked out of the theater, I suddenly felt a breeze come from behind me. I definitely knew something was wrong and someone was missing….

Milky.

I searched everywhere for her. The main theater, the changing rooms, everywhere I could possibly think of. So I put that thought out of my head and went outside. I heard shouts for people to call for help and someone on the floor…

Wait… That face seems familiar to me…

“Nana...chan….”

“Milky! What happened?”

“I was about to cross the road when I slipped and a speeding car came and crushed my legs… Now all I feel is pain...”

“Milky...” I went ahead and took out my phone, called “911” and told the phone operator what had happened. “Daijoubu desu yo. The ambulance is coming soon.”

“Hai, arigato, Nana-chan...”

As soon as the ambulance came, the paramedics carried her onto a stretcher and into the ambulance with me following behind. It was a silent ride and neither of us were talking until…

“Nana-chan… What if they amputate both my legs?”

“Uh… Prosthetic legs, I guess… Remember that athlete who ran with two prosthetic legs? I’m sure you can still dance with prosthetic legs, Miyuki.”

“Excuse me, Watanabe-san. Do you feel any pain when I touch your leg like this?” A paramedic lightly touched her leg, which made her grimace in a lot of pain.

“Umm, since we think we might need to amputate your legs, Watanabe-san, we need to give you an X-Ray just to make sure.”

“Hai, arigatou.”

They took Milky farther into the hospital for her X-ray. All I could do was sit and wait.

I already got a bunch of texts from the other members, most of them coming from the other 1st gen members like Sayanee and even Maachun. We were all worried for her, not knowing what would happen to her.

Then the doctor appeared in front of me…

“How is she?”

“Well, she has fractured her bones too much for them to heal. So if she agrees, we’ll have her put some prosthetic legs on or, she will have to graduate from NMB48 completely. We can’t risk her hurting or exerting herself more than she needs to. She was admitted to room 780 upstairs, just in case you want to visit her.”

I stood there silently before nodding and bowing to her as she left.

Miyuki… is going to graduate…. Because of this.

I have to see her.

I ran as fast as I could through the corridor and up the stairs. I tried to find her room. 769, 770, 771 and it carried on down through the empty hallway.

Masaka…

I ran up to the roof as fast as I could. I saw her in her wheelchair, slowly rolling towards the edge of the building, weakly trying to stand up.

“Milky, no!!!”

“Don’t stop me!” she yelled. “There’s no point, now… All of my dreams, they’re ruined… I’m never going to stand on stage and perform… I’m better off dead!!!”

Before she let go, I grabbed her hand tightly and hugged her, making the both of us fall back to the ground. I sat up and hugged her as she was crying from her already red eyes.

“Milky… this is not right.”

“But--”

“BUT NOTHING!!! I’m not going to just stand here and let you die!!!”

“..!” She went silent as I kept yelling.

“You are something bigger and much more important than you think! You’re beautiful and talented and cute! You’re not alone; you have people who love and care for you!! Especially your girlfriend!!!”

“Nana...”

“I don’t care what you say! I LOVE you, Watanabe Miyuki, and I DON’T WANT YOU TO DIE!!!!”

She ended up becoming so overwhelmed she cried into my chest more. All I could do was caress her hair as she let out all her pain and sadness.

“Thank you, Nana… I love you too...”

Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  2. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I liked the part where Milky attempts to walk out of the bed, she says some very deep and personal things there, direct and to the point...felt a bit real there, like there was some sense of defeat.

Not sure why it matters to tell Milky she's cute though, lol. Nana must not want her to hurt so much, so I can understand. The talk about being forced to graduate sounds so sudden though, why would they bring that up when she hasn't even left the hospital yet? At least give the poor girl some time to process everything that's happening first. Her future would be something to discuss after she's had time to heal (at least mentally).

Nana was able to keep their friendship together, and Milky definitely needed someone to lean on at that moment.

3. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @True_Beginner I wrote this with a collaborator :) She was the one who wrote the ending part :) Walk out of the wheelchair actually~

Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  4. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    My bad, for some reason I read it through and remembered a bed instead of a wheelchair, lol
    Your collaborator did good, I liked some of the feelings she wanted to convey. :approve:

5. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    :)

“Nana...” I was silent as I held her in my arms, “What am I going to do now… I can’t just graduate...”

“I know… I’ll visit Aki-P and talk him through what had happened. I think it won’t be easy but...”

“But?”

“If you get those prosthetic legs, I bet Aki-P will still allow you to perform.” I said with enthusiasm.

“Un. Arigatou, Nana-chan.”

--------------------

Days later, I talked to Aki-P about giving Milky prosthetic legs and allowing her to stay in NMB. It was pretty tense at first. I knocked on the door to his office and I heard him yell:

“Come in!”

“Hai,” I walked in, bowing to him, “Yamada desu.”

“Ah, Yamada-san.”

“May I talk to you about Miyuki?”

“Go ahead.”

“Well… After my graduation ceremony, she was in a car accident...”

“What?!”

“Hai… The doctors say that if she doesn’t get prosthetic legs, the chances are that she will have to graduate from NMB.”

“Naruhodo...”

“I wanted to ask for your permission before making the official decision.” I said, bowing to him. “Akimoto-sensei… do you think there’s any chance that Milky can get prosthetic legs and remain an idol?”

“You see, Yamada-chan, there aren’t many idols with prosthetic legs,” he replied back, “But since you’re so adamant on it, I’ll give her a second chance.”

“Arigatou, Akimoto-sensei.” I bowed to him, before leaving the room.

I called Milky from the hospital to tell her the good news.

“Ohayo?”

“Milky, it’s me, Nana. Good news.”

“Eh?”

“Aki-P said it was okay for you to get prosthetic legs.”

“Hontoni?!”

“Un.”

“Thank you so much, Nana-chan!!!”

“No problem. Only helping out a friend.”

and a possible new ongoing solo fanfic prolouge I wrote.

I was once apart of the Order. An elite group of knights trained to kill those who abandon the city. Not only was it cruel. It was ruthless. Once I met her, everything changed. Nothing could prepare me for what was going to happen. It was… It was… I cannot even describe what it was like…

I had to go.

I had to fight for her.

I might have to sacrifice my life.

Nothing can stop me.

Not now.

6. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    For Milky to put her idol career before her personal life is quite intense, and to be willing to go through with prosthetic legs so soon, seems unsettling and difficult. Aki-P's willingness to allow her to continue after such a procedure is certainly interesting, considering he put to notice the likelihood of her appearance but was still persuaded by Nana's insistence. I feel the sympathy of the fans would grant her a welcoming encouragement to continue in her dreams, maybe be an inspiration to others as well.

This is a short story, I know, but if you wanted some reader feedback, I would recommend a bit more build-up and conflict for situations like these. Milky likely would not be yet prepared to deal with this immediately, but the concept is interesting when you think about if she continued on and was allowed to join again. I like it.

As for the other story, it sounds like something gritty; I would be interested to know more.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
  7. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Um so I draw xD
    Here are my AKB related drawings (basically all Mayuyu)
    Also I drew some OCs in AKB inspired themes (HebiRote and Summer singles/bikinis)

Attached Files:

8. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    If you guys like my drawings please consider checking out my Instagram @mangaka_neko >/)(\<;

9. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Well tbh, I have yet another project on my hands but this time in a form of a FuruYanagi fanfic :3

10. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    So what's the story for this one?

11. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @True_Beginner Idk tbh... There's like two main arcs so far... But I can't explain it...

12. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Sounds interesting, so this one's a bit more complicated then?

13. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @True_Beginner Yeah~

I was walking down the street one day….

One step further and it would’ve been my last.

If it wasn’t for her, I would’ve been a goner.

My name’s Takayanagi Akane. The life I had grown accustomed to seems to have changed because of a certain hentai otaku.

I had always thought life had it’s ups and downs and that fate had a plan for me.

I guess that’s true, now that I’ve met Furukawa Airi…

14. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    So what happened to Akane before she met Airi then?

15. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Hey yo,I just had an idea for some one that can draw or good at editing if it hadn't been done yet!It hit me that since NMB might be considered as the "funny" group then others have their own strength that it could be nice if someone would make fanart crossover with Harry Potter!Like AKB could be Gryffindor,ect.!

16. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]
    J.R.E.A.M.
    - Juri Rules Everything Around Me -

J.R.E.A.M. 09 - Download

Images are one of your way to keep up with your favorite idol update. Time and accessibility are both a big problem to solve whenever someone demand an update though unable to do so. J.R.E.A.M. which stands for Juri Rules Everything Around Me is an archive collection of images which taken from various sources, such as google+, mobame, official blog, show screencaps, as well as any other sources that I couldn't mention here. J.R.E.A.M. 07 contains several images from period of October until December 2014

Password: www.facebook.com/TakahashiJuriAKB48

17. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Check out my Tumblr

http://pocketmonsters48.tumblr.com

It's a personal project that is part fan-art and part story telling and my own way of pushing my AKB only girls.

The protagonists are Paruru, Ricchan and Yuihan!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

Not a really a wallpaper, more a graphic Photoshop little work :) paruru.jpg
    hope it's the right thread!

19. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Sorry at if comments are not alloved, but,
    Rumor full, good select. "Haruka´s dream"?

20. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei