1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

STAGE48 Creative Corner (Archives at 1st Post)

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by haruna_hamasaki, Nov 1, 2007.

1. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Why there at more? Please... more!

2. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

I suppose I should mention here as well about my new Majisuka Gakuen 5 game for Windows. Link to the game's topic is in my signature.

3. Gale Kakumei

Gale Kakumei Kenkyuusei

I was in the mood for sketching and decided to include Tano!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gale Kakumei

Gale Kakumei Kenkyuusei

Another Tano! I wanted it to be my 100th post, but oh well. Again, just sketch, but I really like the colors she was wearing in the original pic, so I might actually do a portrait.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  5. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Please! m o r e !Do at more!

6. Gale Kakumei

Gale Kakumei Kenkyuusei

Aw, you're so sweet! Thank you!

I've been experimenting in my sketchbook lately! I tried to paint Tano.... but I can't paint....
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  7. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Well... Painting only learn do it, i can´t say else... or... don´t afraid mistakes... or get them at work.
    I mean, who know it was mistake? If just try get out it, that was wrong, just get it in like it was feature.

8. Gale Kakumei

Gale Kakumei Kenkyuusei

Ah thanks! When I tried another painting, I realized the mistake in the Tano painting was completely fixable. I kind of regret x-ing it now lol

9. Gale Kakumei

Gale Kakumei Kenkyuusei

I could have sworn there was a post right above me? I wanted to comment, but I wanted to finish this first. It was really pretty!
    Well, today I stop working on a project that I will pick up again eventually. I wanted to understand digital art a bit better, so I took on a real project for once and did a portrait of Suzuki Kanon. It took ages.
    [​IMG]
    I wanted to work slow and steady and I am really happy with the results!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
  10. ^ That was me being punished for over-sizing my painting XD I don't know why, I assumed it'd automatically shrink. This time I'll post it properly.

[​IMG]

I've gone back into it a couple of times because I wasn't happy with the skin colour.

11. Gale Kakumei

Gale Kakumei Kenkyuusei

Ah, so this is your second digital art, right? It looks very nice! I started off with vectors to get used to the process and recently switched to free hand.

12. :blush::blush:Thank you! I don't know you know. I'd still consider this my first piece :blush:

To be honest, I don't even know what a 'vector' is XD. I used a tablet and drew it straight up. I didn't use a scanner because I think it just wastes time.

13. Gale Kakumei

Gale Kakumei Kenkyuusei

Ah, well vectors are these:
    [​IMG]
    I didn't use any vectors here, since it would hinder the study. Well, if you use a base sketch it makes a drawing a lot cleaner. There is no shame in that lol. For people who are newer to art, short strokes tend to make a piece look a bit rough, so it is good practice to use a base sketch. I never really understood the fluff of skipping steps or not being informed on techniques since a piece is a piece in the end. There is nothing wrong with learning new things.
    This one I think... is my... fourth? Fifth? Freehand piece? The last one was a horror, so I decided I needed to just learn how to draw properly. I did the dog while in the process lol.
    What program do you use?

14. I use Sai. I don't know why but Sai just feels easier to use for drawings.

15. Gale Kakumei

Gale Kakumei Kenkyuusei

Ah! I always hear about it! I'm a slave to Sketchbook lol.

16. Matto

Matto Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    Not sure if this is the right place to post this but over the weekend I was inspired by the Nintendo Switch presentation where the speakers would snap when switching over to the next speaker. It reminded me of the snaps from the High Tension music video, so I decided to do a mashup of the two to make a short dumb video. Unfortunately, YouTube blocked it for copyright but it seems fine on Twitter. Check it out if you want.

https://twitter.com/matto_dayo/status/820163133301870592

17. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    hi guys, so recently i started a blog, i made it because recently my creative sense is coming back to me, so i need a place to pour it all in. so in my blog i'm going to make some fanfics, top ten list, and also some other random stuff. and i'm going to try my best to update it weekly, so there's going to be weekly episode of fanfics and top ten list.
    if you are interested you can check my blog here
    and you can also follow me on twitter for update on the blog
    right now the blog doesn't really has a lot of content, but expect a new content (probably a top ten list) in a couple of days
    thank you and i really appreciate if you all take a look at my blog.....

18. L3X

L3X Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Hmm... I think this thread is dead xD

Anyways, if someone is interested... I would like to share something [hehe]
    I was listenting to some random music with my phone and surprisingly I found a .mp3 that I didn't delete. It was an old music project, a remix of #Sukinanda that I was producing a week after the MV released.
    I'm not a pro or something like that so don't expect too much, It's just an old hobby :^^;::^^;:
    Well... Let's get to the point, I decided to test a different genre, and I thought about something that would be very unusual (coming from akb I mean ^^) ... Hardstyle... Nonsense but I wanted to know how would be a "cute/happy hardstyle song" :p so I gave it a chance for fun and here is the result.

https://mega.nz/#!lEghmQSJ!HXlx3KUkAlFarXJyuyG_7UTLbaQoRiDT4nCMrw6e7HA (Mega had a preview option so i uploaded it there :^^;:)

• Like Like x 1
  19. milkshrine

milkshrine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Ayane
    doodled up ayane in a stage outfit i designed rq !!

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3