1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Fall 2015 Shuffle - Meet Your New Staff

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by ithebigc, Sep 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    Literally everything in the SNH section is so bad and messed including just thread titles and honestly I'm tired of SNH/JKT being thrown under the bus on this forum? I remember being here when the forum changed and you left SNH until the very last of everything on the entire forum because someone literally said it didn't matter. #JusticeForSNH

I mean I'm still lowkey under the opinion that it wouldn't hurt to recruit me since I already have lots of experience as a 48 forum moderator/taking care of stuff and I'm probably the most familiar with SNH here and rather familiar with the rest of 48 but really I just want to hear your plan.

edit: vvvv ahh sorry orz

Last edited: Sep 17, 2015
  2. MalusRegisII

MalusRegisII Kenkyuusei

Congrats to all the new staff members! Admittedly I'm more of a lurker than anything else, but I look forward to seeing them help with the site :)

Special congrats to @MurasakiSora especially for his heroic efforts in the Otoge thread!

3. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Re: JKT and SNH

Please have patience guys. These forums have been a mess because there simply wasn't enough manpower among the former moderating team to keep all sections 100% up to date. The goal of naming so many new moderators is to address those issues and spread the workload out...but this just happened yesterday, so obviously not everything is going to be fixed overnight.

I just populated the Team T section of the JKT forum with its members (there are a few duplicates showing but ignore those, those are redirects that will vanish in a day). I'll work on editing the member info next.

It will be very helpful if you can point out any general housekeeping moves needing to be made in the feedback thread so one of us can jump on it! :awesome:

edit: moved SNH Team X members from KKS to the team thread, and trying to clean up the graduated/SII/NII/HII threads now.

4. NMBeauties

NMBeauties Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    cheekynamba
    I see, nice! Congratulations for your promotions guys lol :approve:

And as someone mentioned before would be super cool if we can go promoted to Teams or something (I'd love to be Team N member lololol) :hehe:

5. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Having read @rka's post, I'll remove HoneyRoastedPeanuts' admin access for security concerns then. He will no longer be listed as staff or be able to moderate the forum.

Because it was answered already, and I don't like repeating myself. I'll further clarify though since it seems other people didn't really get it either. We didn't choose moderators based on some want to find someone for each section. Rather, Smilodon and I really just listed anyone that we felt had the qualities we were looking for based on our everyday observation of the forum/fandom, deliberated a bit, then sent the invite out to the people that made the final cut. It just so happened that of the people that ultimately signed on, each of us had a group we focus on more so I decided to try assigning specific section moderators to see if it would keep our staff from being burned out.

I will keep my usual observation of the forum as usual, and if I find more people that further meet those requirements (including you), then they too will be promoted in time. But I won't be adding new staff simply so I can say I have someone that only covers a specific group.

6. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    This is awesome news! I hope it'll get the place livelier and reduce the amount of meanness around.

7. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Just realized I'm supposed to do an introduction lol, apology for lateness here.

I'm guessing most of you don't know me lol, good day I'm rust & is usually around the nogi sub-forum. So if you need me somehow I'm around there. ^ ^
    I entered the fandom in early 2012, & later in the year (starting with nogi's 3rd single) started following nogi till this day. Since I mostly only follow nogi now, I might not be much help elsewhere, but if needed I'll try my best!

Regarding the nogi sub-forum, I have some ideas on organizational changes, but nothing concrete yet. Hopefully I can figure out best way to put this into discussion soon.

8. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Hey, I just found the aalert for it and congrats for those people who were promoted!

9. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Thank you...even if my reasons didn't seem sound enough to you...

10. Corinth

Corinth Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Howdy everyone!

I'd imagine I'm one of the names in the list where people go "who is that?" since I'm not a heavy poster.

I learned Japanese growing up, which led to my love of Japanese pop and idol music. Morning Musume was by far my favorite group. Mr. Moonlight *dreamy sigh* Well, one day I saw a show on NHK that paired up a bookish girl who wanted to know why anybody would want to be an idol with Nakanishi Rina from AKB. The show really highlighted just how tough it is, and it made me want to support them. Eventually I got the chance to see Ori-B perform and it was an amazing experience. You really can't duplicate the experience of being in the theatre by watching videos. I really want to go back someday.

I think I started visiting Stage48 around that time. I know I came here to get advice on how to get tickets and all that stuff. I didn't know much about the theatre performances or stage songs, but now they are some of my favorite aspects of AKB. It makes me sad we haven't had many new ones in recent years! (I think my old account got purged or something at one point.)

Anyhoo, now I'm just your average fan who likes to root for my favorite members. Sometimes I'll post quick translations of news articles or other things here. Sometimes I post about how adorable various members are. One year I was crazy and interpreted a SSK for everyone in chat. That was nuts. It was a great experience, but man was I exhausted for a few days after that!

So that's me. I'm looking forward to helping out and supporting everyone. If someone invents a magic wand that lets me be an idol for a day, lemme know. ;)

11. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @otoppoi sorry for the trouble but can you move Sofia and Elaine profile from JKT48 Kenkyuusei to Team J section and Yukka/Anggie profile to JKT48 Graduated Members section? Thanks

12. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

@CherryBlossom48 Done. If there's any other JKT48 threads that need to be moved around/updated, could you make a list if possible for it? That way when either one of the other moderators or I are free, we can just quickly work off a checklist since those who frequent that section would know better than me what needs to be changed there. Thanks.

13. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @MurasakiSora thank you! The last one would be Shinta Naomi profile to Team J and Novinta Dhini to JKT48 Graduated Members section

14. Calani Yukimay

Calani Yukimay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Wow.. you all must be great people. Handle things like conversations, forums is not easy..

Congratulation everyone~
    Wish you all the best~ :flower:

15. unkowwn

unkowwn Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Huge props for taking this role on! Congrats on your graduations and promotions!

16. Pebsbbers

Pebsbbers Kenkyuusei

Congratulations new mods.

17. Jester48

Jester48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamauchisuzuran
    Twitter:
    UnknownJester_
    Congrats to the new mods!

18. roxyakbbliss48

roxyakbbliss48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    sailorcadetR
    congrats to everyone who got their promotion :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.