STAGE48 Feedback & Suggestions V

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Kyobu, Sep 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Maybe a bit complex. ;) But because I seldom upload pics there's no problem for me. :)

2. LNK_Tomu

LNK_Tomu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Is there, or can we have, a general 'Scandals and rumours' thread to pull everything together in one place, rather than have it distributed around the individual threads of the affected girl(s)?

3. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    If it's something member-specific, it sure belongs in the thread of that member.

We haven't really run into any issues until now, but in some cases it got a little inconsisten. When Hirajima and Yonezawa's scandal was going down people kept discussing it in Nacchan's thread - really only since she was more of a presence.

We'll have something along those lines after the move to Xenforo.

4. namoz

namoz Kenkyuusei

Can anyone turn the member color from blue to brown and hide the number of posts? You can only see mostly people with few hundred or thousands post active in the news thread..
    i know new site doesnt remind me of that it hurts
    :lol:

5. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Don't let it bother you. All it means is that they've been here longer and got way too much free time to post on the forum.

We won't be on phpBB much longer so it's not gonna be worth it to make any big change now.

6. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    Can anyone please change the names of the topics on the 48G Girls forums? Its just bothering me since I keep seeing members written on wrong teams (e.g. Watanabe Mayu - Team A, Kato Rena - Team B, Kojima Mako - Team 4) since they are on different teams now, Mayuyu in Team B, Renacchi in Team 4, and Kojimako on Team K. And also, if anyone can, please change the profiles of the girls in the forum (referring on the first post on every 48G Girls thread), so people who'll check a member's thread will know her full profile. Lastly, the trivias of the girls in Wiki48 seems very outdated, so if anyone can, please update it. These are just some of the problems I see here. I know you're all busy so we can understand if it will take time to fix it, we can wait. :)

7. araishikeiwai

araishikeiwai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon
    Twitter:
    araishikeiwai
    maybe because the shuffle hasn't applied yet?

Even so, Mio's thread is still labeled as KKS after the Sakura, Minna de Tabeta release [hehe]

8. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919
    The Sokaku isn't effective as of yet. New teams have been announced only.

Same goes for HKT48 and Team KIV. Mio is officially still a kenkyuusei.

The shuffle that got announced during the HKT concert in January was practically retconned by the Dai-sokaku, given that the creation of Team KIV and the promotion of members were announced at DiverCity once more.

9. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    This might be a thing that was gonna happen with the new forum, but the kind of links on people's profiles or whatever (like the MSN, ICQ, etc. things) are kinda outdated and it'd be nice if some could be replaced by twitter/tumblr?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.