1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Feedback & Suggestions VI

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Apr 2, 2014.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Should we just change everyone to Generation and forget the teams and Graduated? it works for the 46. For example,

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st gen
    similar to
    Nishino Nanase (Nanasemaru) / 1st gen

If you want to know the Team history, it is in the wiki; it doesn't need to be spelled out in the title of the member's thread.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    well, I've been in favour of that before .... :)

but for Miichan I was thinking of:
    Graduated Team A, Team K, Team B, Kenkyusei, Team 4 (Captain), Team K (Captain), Team K - Minegishi Minami - Miichan - 1st Generation

it has all the relevant info right there ;)
    (I was thinking of adding het SSK rankings ... but I don't want to be reminded off the last one, could add years active though)

Last edited: May 28, 2021
    • Creative Creative x 2
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I checked and this was discussed in pages 106 and 107. Personally I'm all for making the thread titles more simple/short and just have "Name (Nickname)" since the sections already tell what's their group and status ("member" or "graduated"), and for teams, it's not important since they change teams often anyway. For generations, it could be included or not. if the titles can be shorter, it's nice, but like it was said during the discussions in pages 106 and 107, mods didn't want to go back and edit all past titles. so unless the past thread titles are all edited, we should continue with the current format, to keep it organized.

Funny thing, this was discussed in page 106 because I asked to add the "NMB48" to Aayan's title thread, and it ended up not being added, until now where I asked it again and the same discussion happens again... and I didn't remember that I already asked, but really there should be a decision on which format to use and apply the same for everyone in 48 sections.

:lol:

Honestly if I was a mod, I would probably edit every past thread title, it's just that I really like when everything is clean and organized. but I don't have interest to be mod in general :fear:

• Like Like x 2
  4. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Personally, I think it doesn't even feel necessary to add generation, though it's a lot better than team since teams can change so often.

Also since teams change so much it doesn't make a lot of sense to continue to associate members with whatever team they happened to be in when they left.

The only time I'd list a team in a member thread title would be in the case of kennin.

5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Another issue with adding generations is that it might start to get a little messy with transferred members, e.g. Sato Sumire to SKE and Umeda Ayaka to NMB.

6. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Not really? Sato Sumire would be marked as 'AKB48 7th Generation'. This has been done both officially and unofficially since cross-group transfer occurs.

7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I don't have any particular problem with including that in the thread title, I was just suggesting that it might make things a little more difficult. I agree with @kanjo that it's best to continue using their final team for each member.

8. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    FYI, the mods are currently discussing changing the grad designations, per @Mana 's suggestion

9. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    FYI, although you might have noticed it already, we are renaming the threads in the graduated member section as per @Mana's suggestion

• Like Like x 2
  10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    But in a format that the mods agreed upon.

11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Looking just now at the SKE48 Graduated Members it seems to work well and the solution you've used for Suuchan as a transferred member (i.e. 'AKB48 7th Generation') is good and clear.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Looking at it now, I really think the titles look a lot better like this, especially the fact that the members' names are at the beginning of the titles rather than the end like before, and it's much less long, with only useful informations (Name, Nickname, Generation). I'm glad that a decision was taken, everything is clear now, thank you!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    FYI I think we've renamed all the graduated members threads ... if someone sees something that's not quite correct please let us know

14. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
  15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Done

• Like Like x 1
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moriyasu Madoka's thread was moved to the HKT graduated members section but not her gallery, please move it too ^^

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-moriyasu-madoka-gallery.4578/

I was in NMB section and noticed that Abe Wakana has some issues with the titles of her threads,
    her name (last name then first name) is Abe Wakana but in her gallery it's written Wakana Abe, can you please change it?

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-wakana-abe-gallery.23345/

The title is right in her thread, but it's missing a nickname, her nickname (according to wiki48) is Wakapon, please add it!

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/abe-wakana.21232/

That's all, thanks! and good job for editing all the graduated members thread titles!

17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Sadly the profile of my STU48 oshimen Otani Marina has gone today from the STU48 official website so could her thread please be moved to the Graduated board.

(@sscrla Apologies for putting my previous post of this type in the wrong thread)

18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Done. i think someone else took care of Mana's suggestions.

• Like Like x 1
  19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    A couple of things - firstly Kitamura Mana's profile has gone from the official NMB48 site so could her thread please be moved to the Graduated section?

Secondly there's currently some discussion in the thread of Team A Yokoyama Yui about whether her more usual nickname of Yuihan should appear in the thread title. Could I please ask the Mods to consider that?

20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I am thinking of creating future Coming Flavor releases threads in the "other 48" section.
    After all Zest requested to treat it as a separate group from SKE48, not even a sub unit.

What are your thoughts ?

• Agree Agree x 4