Stage48 Feedback & Suggestions VI

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Apr 2, 2014.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've just posted a member introduction video in the thread in the Nogi General board and I see that someone else posted it simultaneously in the one in the Emporium. As these videos are set to be uploaded daily on the official YT channel could Admins/Mods please decide which thread is better for them?

3. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

I'm not a mod, but if, I would choose @Generic_User 's thread, simply because it provides more information and (imo) it looks overall a bit more appealing.

So (hopefully) giving them their own section "Boku ga Mitakatta Aozora": (BokuAO News & Releases / General BokuAO Discussion / BokuAO Members / BokuAO Graduated Members), renaming Generic_User's thread to ''[General] The BokuAO Thread!'' adding it to the general thread and maybe adding some of blabla123's thread posts. Us users will do the rest (e.g. adding member threads).

Just an idea, but please take care of it dear mods.

4. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I'm maybe going to be unpopular, but imho they should go in Idol Emporium
    The link with 48 group is strenuous at best, I understand it's created by Aki-P and he declared it a 46 rival group ... but that's really kinda the only connection
    I doubt we would give =LOVE etc. their own subsections if Sasshii tomorrow declares they are a 46 rival group.

Anyway .... since they don't have their own sub section, their thread for sure should not be under Nogi General

On a personal note, I'm not even that interested in the AKB48 sister groups, and even less in Nogi and their sister groups, but that's my personal opinion.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    OK, moved the thread in Nogi General to Idol Emporium and merged it with the existing thread there
    There will be a redirect for a few days, but that will disappear automatically.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. FlowingColors

Genuine question since I wasn't around in 2011 (didn't even know about the existence of japanese idols), how did Nogizaka46 start here on the forum? Have they had a sub-thread in AKB's discussion thread, or one in the Emporium?

I think we should differ between someone calling their group an official rival to XYZ, when that person was ''only'' a member of said group, and the actual producer of these groups.
    But I do understand and respect your decision, this is a 48 forum primarily, so Sakamichi is already technically just sub. (Yet the Sakamichi groups get more updates in a week than half of the featured 48Groups in a year. And I bet it won't differ for BokuAo)

Last edited: Jun 22, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I wasn't around either but I've noticed at the very bottom of the last page of the Nogizaka46 News & Releases board is a long-closed thread simply called 'Nogizaka46 (AKB48's official rivals, produced by Aki-P)':
    http://www.stage48.net/forum/index....kb48s-official-rivals-produced-by-aki-p.3866/

The first post was on 2011/06/28 and a couple of early ones have the header 'Re: THE AKB48 thread!' so my guess is that discussion started there but was soon transferred into this, its own thread which was presumably in one of the AKB48 boards?

The thread ends on 2012/02/19. The third-last post is from a user called @kimunlimited as follows:
    What's 'the other site'? Is it a forum other than Stage48? Anyway over in STAGE48 Feedback & Suggestions V at that time there's requests (starting at post #487) for a separate Nogizaka46 forum which is soon created:
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/stage48-feedback-suggestions-v.1876/page-25

So that briefly appears to be the history but maybe somebody who was around at the time knows more?

EDIT: I've managed to get a screenshot from October 2011 of the General AKB48 Discussion board from The Wayback Machine and that 'Nogizaka46 (AKB48's official rivals, produced by Aki-P)' thread is there:

Screenshot 2023-06-22 at 13.56.57.jpg

Last edited: Jun 22, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 4
  8. FlowingColors

@David61 Thank you for taking the time gather and share this information!
    It's really interesting (to me) to know what happend so that things are the way we know them today.^^

Maybe it's "The Official AKB48 Girls Forum"? At least it has posts from 2009.

On a personal note, I really prefer the current design.^^

9. trxsh

trxsh Member

given the era the post is from, I'd say Ebi48/Everyday 48. It's no longer around.

10. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    • Forum task done Forum task done x 1
  11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Exactly the same with shorts.

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    You also can't include a "start time" in a YT video. It just gets ignored. The video embeds, but starts at the beginning.

14. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ

if the video does not show watch the video here
    works for me (after a site tweak)

• Like Like x 1
  15. FlowingColors

Saito Asuka's profile has disappeared from Nogiizaka's website. Please move her member and gallery thread. Thanks:)

Also..
    With Team8 disbanded "on hiatus", what about changing Rin's nickname to " Berin "? :awesome:

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    @Mana I am working on them (finished SKE48), but I have to go out. As you know, we tag graduates with generations, which I have to look up (I don't have generations memorized). In the future, if you or other posters know the generation, it would be helpful if you include it in your post.

• Useful Useful x 1
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Ah I think I've done this (writing the generations) a few times in previous posts about graduated threads in here, but not this time :^^;:

Since you only have HKT left to do, here are their generations: Goto Hinano / 5th Generation and Baba Sayaka / Draft 3rd Generation.

Btw there is a space missing in the title of this thread: http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/hirano-momona-momotan-9th-generation.22573/

Thanks!

19. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I fixed momotan. Actually, when I first moved her I put in the wrong generation then noticed it and went to fix it, without being careful.

20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

HKT's Motomura Aoi (1st Generation) is officially graduated from the group now, her profile is gone from their site.

Please move her thread and her gallery to the graduated section, thanks!

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/motomura-aoi-aoitan.4602/
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-motomura-aoi-gallery.4577/

I also wanted to say, when I go to the NMB Team M section, I still see Nakano Mirai's thread listed.
    The thread was moved to graduated a while ago but it's still there as a redirect link (it says N/A on the right side).

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?forums/team-m.104/