1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Feedback & Suggestions VI

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Apr 2, 2014.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I think the mods have moved all the NMB threads to the correct places (including graduated), but I don't guarantee perfection.

2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Thanks to the mods for making the changes! I went to each section to check and it was all correct, except for one little mistake:

Abe Wakana's gallery needs to be move to the Team BII gallery section:
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-abe-wakana-gallery.23345/

• Forum task done Forum task done x 1
  3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    That's how they're arranged, but unlike previously, you can't filter by generation (the website used to let you filter by team). You can only filter by "regular member" and "kenkyuusei." The other option is to sort members by alphabet, by birthday or by date of when they joined (=generation).

It would also seem counterproductive, IMHO, to have different categories for generations on our forum because many generations only have a handful of members left. If we went down that route, we would have a 3rd Gen category, only to delete it in about 4-5 months.

I agree with @Mana that it would make most sense to have "AKB48 Members," "AKB48 Kenkyuusei," "AKB48 Graduated Members" (and maybe also "AKB48 Graduated Kenkyuusei).

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I don't see what you see. Where do you see the word regular on this page?

https://www.akb48.co.jp/about/members?class=0

Screenshot 2023-11-10 at 4.47.48 PM.jpg

The concept of "Regular" seems to be invented.

Perhaps they should be called Class Zero Members

P.S. NGT48 and STU48 are as you and mana suggest. Members, KKS, graduated

Last edited: Nov 11, 2023
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. jmo42

jmo42 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, when you click on the button

Member 1.jpg

you get this screen, which allows you to choose from (I believe) regular members & kenkyuusei
    Member 2.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    As @jmo42 pointed out, you have to actually click the "メンバーを探す" ('search for member') button. You then get to choose between 正規メンバー (seiki memba, which translates to 'regular member') and 研究生 (kenkyuusei).

Screenshot 2023-11-11 at 11.03.40.jpg

If you use an internet archive website, you can see that this function previously allowed you to sort by team vs kenkyuusei.

Screenshot 2023-11-11 at 11.04.17.jpg

If it's "invented," then it was invented by AKB's management...

So once again, I ask, is it possible to use the same structure as the official website and filter members by regular members vs kks?

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

A member thread is only moved, when the official website deletes her profile. But, when the official website sortes the members differently than before, you start a discussion? I thought this forum sticks to the official, @sscrla ? AKB does not have their teams anymore, so mods need to restructure the AKB section anyway at some point, so please go with the official now.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    People seem to be confusing a mod with an administrator. I am not an administrator and can not change the forum structure. To bonjourmarlene: is it possible to change the structure? Yes. Can I do it? No.

Once the structure is changed, I can help with moving members to the correct sub-forum, just as I do with graduates and did with the recent changes in NMB48.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 3
  9. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Last time I checked, I still was an administrator, so yeah either I or @Christafari can change it.
    otoh, and this is not directed at @bonjourmarlene, this is not my paying job (and the forum members are not my employers) so sometimes things have to wait for real life stuff.

Words like 'need' or 'must' tend to rub me the wrong way however.
    (also not directed at @bonjourmarlene)

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  10. FlowingColors

I did not know this, so I apologize. I thought a mod can do it.

Let me be cheeky here: You were already logged in to make your post, why didn't you take the time to do the restructure?:whistle: (Is it complicated and takes time? - Honest question, I have to idea.)

11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I think you must be thinking you're being funny?
    I just checked my bank account, but as far as I can tell you are not the one paying my salary.
    Apart from that, even my employer (apart from emergencies) doesn't get to tell me how I spend my free time.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. FlowingColors

To some extend - yes. But I think you're a tad too serious.
    Glad to read that you're a free person who can do whatever you want. Hope that never changes. But, AKB updated their website on Oct 23rd, around three weeks ago, nothing happend here. Asking why the section hasn't been restructered in the meantime does not seem wrong for me.

• Agree Agree x 5
  13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Things have been reorganized and threads moved.

Not everyone will be happy. For example I didn't see the need for AKB48 in front of everything. We didn't use it for teams; if you are in the AKB48 forum, you should know the threads refer to AKB48.

Screenshot 2023-11-11 at 11.25.56 AM.jpg

Also, no one in this thread suggested a name for the galleries, so we used Member Gallery

• Like Like x 2
  14. FlowingColors

Thank you for taking your time reorganising the threads.:) Regarding the name- all groups which don't use teams have their name in every thread title, therefor I think it's good to do the same for AKB. (It also looks better in the overall view ^^)
    And thanks to either admin for restructering the section!:)

EDIT: One thing I noticed that's missing and probably should be added to the member names, are their Gen/Team8/Draft Gen/Taiwan Audition, for both regular members and kenkyuusei.

15. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Thank you for updating. I will also admit, I didn't know what a mod and what an admin can do. We don't have the same view as you ;;

16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Thanks for making the changes for AKB! Btw I think it makes sense to have "AKB48 Members", it's the same way for every other group who doesn't have teams, there's always the group name before (NGT, STU, Nogizaka, Sakurazaka, Hinatazaka, JKT, BNK all have this). Besides, unlike Team A etc. where we knew that it was about AKB (there is no other Team A in 4846), having just "Members" wouldn't really mean anything as a section name. So yes I think it's perfect how it is right now. Thanks!

I'm also here to say, Kawamata Anna (2nd Generation) is officially graduated from STU, please move her thread to graduated -

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/kawamata-anna-anp.23123/

• Like Like x 1
  17. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

Hello.
    Is there any problem with Stage48 server? I can't upload any files to Studio48 folder.
    Screenshot-2023-12-01.jpg
    It stated that "could not be transferred".

18. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Tbh we don't even have any FTP access to the server. All we (the mods and forum admin) can do really is pretty limited to the forum. If there are more detailed error message we may be able to help you, but still, unfortunately this is likely Mr Waffle territory to handle.

19. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    FYI @haruna_hamasaki always has had ftp access, it's the only way to update Studio48
    I tried it with the credentials you provided to me some time ago and I'm able to log on
    and I have the feeling you were able to log in as well when I look at the number of logged on users, right?

20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

SKE's show "Zero Position" recently had its final episode on September.
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/ske48-zero-position-2014-10-04.8077/
    Can a mod please edit the title to add the ending date? (2014/10/04 - 2023/09/23)

Also, this is a detail but I noticed a little mistake in this HKT graduated member's thread:
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/oda-ayaka-odachan-4th-generation.15951/
    "Oda Ayaka (Odachan) \ 4th Generation" it should be / instead of \ :^^;: Please edit it ^^

Thanks! :flower:

• Like Like x 1
    • Forum task done Forum task done x 1