1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Feedback & Suggestions VI

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Apr 2, 2014.

1. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
  2. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I like how the Likes are anonymous now.

3. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    It would have been good if the team shuffle could have impact even on Stage48. The new teams have now been presented at concerts so why waiting for the grass to grow? ;)

4. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    is there a feature when writing a post to justify it?

If not, it would be very necessary, if not mandatory. Otherwise it look pretty gross when reading.

EDIT : can you make a word with an URL a little bit visible?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
  5. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  6. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Hey, join dates are back! Now I can silently judge all the s48 members who blow straight through to senbatsu status in their first month of membership. :awesome:

7. sick

sick Kenkyuusei

Can you put only the username nothing else, cause you guys have been indecisive so far.

8. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
  9. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Little feedback from me:

The "Home" and "Forum" button is apparently have the same function in (re)directing forum members back to the main-hall, but Forum tab have sub-option such as: watched thread, watched forums and etc, therefore, how about we drop the Home button?
    (Or maybe you guys could add some different thing that we could only find in one of both page that could be the solution lol, but it's all really up to you guys! ^^)

And one more, and this one might possibly not really necessary: "Forum" and "Members" tab has some kind of "pop-up" (I really don't have an idea what it's called) sub option like this:
    [​IMG]
    I think that's good (especially on "Alert" and "Profile" tab), but I also think that it won't be necessary to have the on those tabs (Forum/Members) because we already had this:
    [​IMG]
    Because that one look more neat and that's all.

Overall, the forum now looks great, and I'm helped a lot with some features (especially the automatic reduce pic size lol), keep it up! you guys rock!

10. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I'm oppose to that idea, some people are fond of changing usernames and the other details help in determining who they were once, and some don't bother to post about the change. So, it ain't gonna happen, hopefully.

11. sick

sick Kenkyuusei

Well this is my idea hope you don't mind
    As I said before, it will encourage more newcomers to post since many of them are attracted to here since the redesign of s48 and shutdown of ebi.
    Many old posters changed their usernames so I doubt 'username' got that much value to ponder upon cause many old posters are literally forgotten by the recent members here.
    Sign up date doesn't signify much except the date you joined s48. Like trinu for example, he joined in 2010 but only started posting in 2012. he only has like few tens of posts before the spree post in 2012.
    It also removes the imaginary hierarchy here because more posts=more senior=more experience plus the longer in stage 48 also proves you're a senior in the fandom. Which I doubt cause the so-called 'senior' people are only the tip of the iceberg cause many of the fans who joined recently have been in the fandom for far more longer than those people.
    I can recall some posts when I was a guest here stating that "You only got 20 posts. Why are you criticizing my post like that?"
    You can see in the most sub forums only one or two kenkyuuseei active while the same people have been posting in the thread for the most of the time. The irony is many new members you can see in the active board in the front page just lurking around.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  12. MuhdNurHidayat

MuhdNurHidayat Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    mnh48com
    Join dates does not determine whether someone have experience or not...
    A famous quote:
    I haven't see anyone with "senbatsu" status though? :wtf:
    I only saw "Upcoming girls", "Future girls" and "Kenkyuusei"... :glare:

Anyway, the join dates are also not that accurate as some minority of people here has just "recreated" account because old account was deleted due to inactivity (like me... :hehe: who actually join in early 2012 but didn't post anything and then the account deleted)

I can now pay more attention to 48G fandom as I've finished SPM exam (Malaysian O-level) and no worry about exams anymore... (maybe a bit worry after getting place in university/college but it's not that hard because the stream I choose is the stream I'm really interested: ICT and thus the exam won't hard for me)

EDIT:
    Anyway, even if this is a small issue but for people using small screen ...
    upload_2014-4-9_20-39-6.png
    The multiquote pop-up moves together when I scroll up/down, it should not move as I need to click something at the bottom to apply the quotes... :fear:
    Inline edit post is working normally (they not moving when scroll :D )

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  13. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    A small complaint. As a man I'm not so pleased to be filed under "Future girls". Could it be changed?

14. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    The user rank names are themed after AKB48's progression system, if it would make you feel more comfortable we could probably set up different ones, like "French Kiss", or maybe "Diva"? ;) since HRP is altering the Like system they might be changed around, I put them in as a bit of fun in the mean time.

15. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Maybe: Fan, Oshi, Wota, Hardcore wota and so on. :) And HOW could I decide where the smiley should be placed? I must always use copy and write.

16. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    When you click on the smiley icon on the toolbar and choose the smiley of your choice, it'll go where ever your typing cursor (the flashing bar thing) currently is. So click or use your arrow keys to move your cursor where you want the smiley to go.

17. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I like that the progression system is based after AKB's. Makes perfect sense, and it's immediately apparent where you are in the hierarchy.

18. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    I like the current progression system. Please keep using it! :)

19. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I was SO waiting for some male s48 member to start complaining about that...it took longer than I expected. :^O^:

Oh, I'm well aware of that. I was years into my AKB fandom before I even found this forum. I was just poking fun at some of the members who post five or six messages for every one or two they read. :awesome:

20. sick

sick Kenkyuusei

^ LOL It would be Future Girl not Girls cause he's only one person. It would be gotbild the future girl not gotbild the future girls. Cause if you look at it, you'd know it's just a title not necessarily a 48 girl's title just because this is related to the fandom.