1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Feedback & Suggestions VI

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Apr 2, 2014.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    If I was to make a top ranking out of all the songs I like in AKB48's discography it would include at least one of each of the following:
    • Album-only track
    • Janken single A- and B-side
    • Charity single
    • Documentary theme tune
    Would they be included in the 'A' and 'B' divisions as appropriate? And what about theater songs? The thing is, these days I'm pretty sure that my overall #1 song in the whole AKB48 discography is 'Dareka no Tame ni ~What can I do for someone?~' which started out as a theater song but was then released as a charity single to raise funds for the Tohoku Earthquake. Would that count as an 'A' or a 'B' division song?

IMO to keep things simple I think either the poll should entail listing favourite A- and B-sides only from singles released in the main 1-56 sequence (plus the two indie ones) or we could go with the suggestion made by @rka and make a top 20 list with no restrictions.

• Like Like x 2
  2. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Aye, I'd have difficulty doing a top 20 WITHOUT theatre songs - almost all my favourite 48G songs ARE theatre songs. Just as most of my favourite Sakamichi songs are B-sides.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    What is this about? I feel like I missed something :^^;:

Just tried to make my own top list and I came up to 61 songs (I made a top A-sides and top B-sides list each and got roughly 30 songs). I tried not to include theatre songs, although there are so many that I really love. I don't understand how anyone could be a fan of 48G/Sakamichi without actually liking their music; it's what keeps me around haha. I'll really need to cut it down a lot if we only do one list.

• Like Like x 1
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The stage countdown began here (I messed up and wrote rewards when I should have written awards):
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...8-countdown-awards.8090/page-347#post-1639186

As for the list, it's not just about getting 30 songs, but knowing that number 23 today won't be number 28 or 18 tomorrow or that number 28 won't even be in your top 30 one day later. Again, not exactly the same concept: try to list your oshis from 1 to 30. I know my top 5, but all those in the 20s are really indistinguishable.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    For me, as long as there's an event, I'll gladly participate

6. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    If we're taking votes on what or how to vote, I vote for top 20 songs regardless if its A-side, B-side, CM jingle, theater song, whatever.

If songs like Hebirote, KFC (or other overly played songs) rank well, then it just reflects they were overplayed for a reason.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
  8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    You can still vote, @ForrestFuller has extended the deadline.

9. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Just a tip. If the forum has been down for a while, post e note about this on https://twitter.com/stage48 It normaly just takes a few hours until someone, Mr Waffle?, will fix it. Like recently, the forum was down for about 16 hours but after a post from me it was up in an hour.

• Useful Useful x 2
  10. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Sorry guys, I missed most of the posts here due to travels and not realising I had missed something. The annual forum ranking is on the way and shouldn't be much longer. Forrest will post the list of eligible members here when he's ready because the total has once again dramatically increased and we want to give people a chance to fix any errors before the ranking begins.

As for the other proposed rankings
    Best Member 2010's
    Best Song 2010's
    Etc (?)

I'm happy to do this with similar rules. I had thought, since there are so many members/songs, that it's best to have a nomination round for members and songs and then a runoff between the top 100 (or so). But if you guys would prefer a straight "pick your top 20 and I'll tally the totals" then I'll do that instead.

11. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I think either would be interesting to see, so I'm fine with doing whatever is easier to handle for you guys!

12. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Hey, sorry, I have a question about this. When I get the shareable links for imgur images, I don't see the size option anymore. All I get is four links (Share Link, HTML Embed, BBCode (Forum), Markdown (Reddit)). I've edited this screenshot now before uploading it to imgur so that it's small enough for the forum, but this would be a really annoying way of going about it every time (also, sometimes people would probably like the HQ version link)

[​IMG]

13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    @bonjourmarlene I'm new to Imgur so I'm struggling a little, however I found this page which has the following table:

[​IMG]

So, my understanding is that if I manually add that suffix letter to the URL then it results in an inline image to the required size and indeed that seems to work fine for me. However is there a more automated way of doing this?

The problem I'm having is that doing this doesn't seem to create clickable thumbnails and I'd like to do that so that I don't create a post which contains lots of 640x640 pictures. I've seen a suggestion that if you embed an 'img' link within a 'url' one that should work but I can't get any success with doing that. Does anyone have any suggestions please?

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    if you click on your uploaded image you get this
    [​IMG]

choose a thumbnail size ( I usually use 'small thumbnail') at the bottom, then use the bottom button to copy, paste it in your post ... and you're al set, easy peasy, japa...... ow wait, is that insulting?

ow ... hold that ... you were responding to @bonjourmarlene

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
  15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    @dutchie Thanks, I was getting the same menu which @bonjourmarlene posted an image of. OK, let me test this with a picture of my Keyaki-oshi Moriya Akane which i posted to her thread earlier:

[​IMG]

EDIT: yep that seems to work :)

16. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    @bonjourmarlene, just for my information, how did you get that 'sharing' popup? is that content from another user you're trying to share?

17. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    You don't need to use the share options. On the top right click on your account name, then on images and you see a list with all your uploaded images. There just click on any image and you'll get the links as shown in my previous post.

18. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I tried clicking on the images but it wouldn't show me this. It was what I was looking for. I clicked around a lot now again and found it eventually. Thank you both, as well as @David61 ! If I can't find this page again, I'll use the appendix that David offered.

19. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, I think the Imgur site could need some help from an ergonomics expert, it took me some time to figure out how it was all supposed to work, and I'm not the stupidest person in the world when were talking about computers and stuff, if I may be so bold to say that :/

20. Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro Kenkyuusei

I'm curious, can't we have a separate monitored external repository for images and then use them for the Wiki pages while the built-in image upload is not working?