Stage48 Feedback & Suggestions VI

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Apr 2, 2014.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  2. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Will CGM have it's own separate thread from BNK?

3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Yeah, I meant to have one thread all together, rather than a whole section with lots of individual threads. Like David said, it seems like that section isn't used all that much anyway.

I mentioned the Graduation Announcements thread (http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/graduation-announcements-thread.6878/) because I think it's incredibly useful since it's got everything in one place. The thread is in the "General AKB48 Discussion" section, but includes all sister groups – which, again, makes it super easy to keep up with everything.

I think the "Subunit/Solo News & Discussion" section isn't used much because 1) most of the solo releases are mentioned in the members' threads and it seems like posting the same information twice and 2) we don't have a lot of sub-units anymore that release music outside of JPN48 single/album releases. The only recent sub-unit releases I can think of are BNK48's LYRA and MNL48's Baby Blue.

4. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    The subunit and solo subforum don't get used, because it's buried. Just like was said was gonna happen when they stuffed it down there originally. Also, official units get shoved down there. Meanwhile a kpop act, with far more tenuous a connection to 48, gets put in the AKB48 News and Releases section. :confused:

1 thread for all member/grads media releases? Either it never gets used, or becomes massively unwieldy. there over a thousand former and active members, many who have some media releases.

5. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    The consensus seemed to be one thread with just announcements of a release with a link to a post in the appropriate forum which will contain additional info, and I, for one, think that could work just fine and would be rather handy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "1 thread for all member/grads media releases? Either it never gets used, or becomes massively unwieldy."

The issue of "no discussion" remains. With graduations, you see an announcement in the announcement thread, followed by discussion, all of which is repeated in some form in the member threads. Unless you adopt a "no discussion" policy, this will just be the same: discussions in two different places. With "no discussion," it shouldn't be that unwieldy.

I agree with dutchie. "one thread with just announcements of a release."

7. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Why haven't Maiyan (Shiraishi Mai) and Kanarin (Nakada Kana) threads been moved to the graduated forum yet?

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I will answer for Maiyan; because she is still a member.

Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 6.06.11 PM.jpg

She is a member of Nogizaka46 until Nogizaka46 says she is not a member. Remember, you can "graduate" and still have official activities after your graduation.

http://www.nogizaka46.com/member/detail/shiraishimai.php

I bet if you look, you will find that Nakada Kana is still a member as well.

P.S. An example I know well. Paruru graduated with a graduation stage; she took down her picture from the wall; and several days later appeared on NHK Kouhaku as a member of AKB48.

9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    If I were to make a "Sub-Unit/Soloists Releases (NO DISCUSSION)" thread, where would you suggest I put this thread? Would the "AKB48 News & Releases" section be okay?

10. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    that's the most logical place I think, it's about releases after all

11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
  12. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The problem is that the subforum is rather low down and underused, for example there's no thread for Sayanee's latest single. The idea about making the Sub-Unit/Soloists Releases thread is that it would be more visible in either the News & Releases or the General subforums.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    So are you suggesting that everybody/groups release threads go in the AKB48 subforum...?

The fix should not be more threads that are not AKB48 specific threads in AKB48 subforum.

14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The suggestion is one thread, not many, with no discussion, which announces the releases. The actual threads for the releases would not be in the AKB48 sub-forum, as I read the suggested plan.

"If I were to make a "Sub-Unit/Soloists Releases (NO DISCUSSION)" thread, where would you suggest I put this thread? Would the "AKB48 News & Releases" section be okay?"

15. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    It would be two three threads. Izone and MUB48/DEL48 are terribad precedent Until the next time someone wants to put a thread where it really does not belong. Which is literally this time.

AKB48 News & Releases is in the AKB48 subforum.

Screenshot 2020-11-14 155552.jpg

At least, that's how I am using the word.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
  16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    A couple more former members whose threads are overdue a move to their respective graduated subforums - Yamamoto Ruka (Team 8) and Takei Sara (NMB48 Team N).

17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Done. One theory as to why it didn't happen sooner:

@Aka wrote: "@sscrla never liked her, that's why."

• Like Like x 1
  18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa

if the video does not show watch the video here

Ruka can finally rest in peace.

19. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Note from a Mod. @David61 correctly posted in this thread. This is a thread that mods would typically read. Posting in a member's thread saying "she graduated two months ago. Why hasn't this thread been moved?" is less likely to be seen by a mod.

I read a lot of threads, but there are way too many for me to read every single one.

20. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    Good day! As of this posting both are no longer there. The link's already dead too. Their blogs seem to have disappeared as well since the last blog menu item on the right (new 4ki relay) used to be on the 3rd column, now it's on the 1st.

• Winner Winner x 1