1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Most likely such a mobile version would come packaged with a newer version of the MediaWiki software the site runs on. It is my understanding that the people who have that kind of access to the wiki backend aren't responding to hails.

2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    There's an error with the DVD tracklistings of Hinatazaka46's 1st single 'Kyun'. The second track for each type should be as follows:
    • (Type-A) JOYFUL LOVE Music Video
    • (Type-B) Footsteps Music Video
    • (Type-C) Tokimeki Kusa Music Video

3. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Actually, there's an error with Tokimeki Kusa on the 'Kyun' single wiki page as mentioned above. It's actually 'Tokimeki Sou', not Tokimeki Kusa.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    If it helps I've attached in the spoiler below large photos (as clickable thumbnails) of the backs of the actual CDs of 'Kyun' so the full tracklistings (including individual member PVs) can be verified.

Type A
    image1.jpg

Type B
    image2.jpg

Type C
    image3.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Nogizaka46 23rd Single "Sing Out!" Type-B Bonus Video should be "Kassoro" not "I am loving?"

upload_2019-5-12_0-16-22.png

6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Just a quick heads-up that the new HKT48 member profile pics have just appeared on the official website: http://www.hkt48.jp/profile

• Like Like x 1
  7. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Just noticed a lot of inaccuracies on Nogizaka46's Sing Out! page.
    • Iwamoto Renka is missing from the senbatsu "Included Members" section for Sing Out!
    • Shiritai Koto (off-vocal) is listed instead Aimai (off-vocal) for the Regular Edition
    • Type-B blu-ray 2nd video is Kassouro's MV, not Am I Loving?'s
    • The 3rd videos for the blu-ray section are as follows:
      • Type-A: 4th Gen Individual PVs (Endo Sakura, Kakehashi Sayaka, Shibata Yuna, Seimiya Rei, Yakubo Mio) 「4期生個人PV」(遠藤さくら・掛橋沙耶香・柴田柚菜・清宮レイ・矢久保美緒)
      • Type-B: 4th Gen Individual PVs (Kaki Haruka, Kanagawa Saya, Kitagawa Yuri, Tamura Mayu, Tsutsui Ayame, Hayakawa Seira) 「4期生個人PV」(賀喜遥香・金川紗耶・北川悠理・田村真佑・筒井あやめ・早川聖来)
      • Type-C: Shika-chan's Video (1st half) 「しかちゃんの動画(上編)」- Manager videos from behind-the-scenes
      • Type-D: Shika-chan's Video (2nd Half) 「しかちゃんの動画(下編)」- Manager videos from behind-the-scenes

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Thank you for all the corrections

9. Boma Adhi

Boma Adhi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    松井珠理奈、小田えりな、茂木忍、瀧野由美子、森保まどか
    Suggestion: For the sake of completeness, is it possible to list members' newer SNS accounts like TikTok, Youtube, Openrectv, showroom, etc in the wiki? Especially the official and verified account.

Last edited: May 19, 2019
  10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Much as it pains me to say it, Mako has graduated, and the wiki hasn't been updated yet.

Screen Shot 2019-05-19 at 2.17.22 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-05-19 at 2.17.55 PM.png

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    And likewise much as it pains me to say it (she's one of my favourite members of SKE48), Takagi Yumana graduated on Saturday and the wiki hasn't been updated yet.

• Useful Useful x 2
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Winner Winner x 3
  13. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    How do I get get access to the wiki? All the people in the op are inactive. I'd like to fix Saito Haruna's page because it's a mess

14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    If you have any suggestions or want people to fix a page, you can also post a message in here and ask us to fix it. If you have your own wiki account ofc that's unnecessary but we try to edit the wiki and keep it up to date

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Just noticed that the wiki page for SKE48 Team KII still has the old member photos in the top right.

Also I've found a mistake in the page for NO NAME's 'Kono Namida wo Kimi ni Sasagu' - Sato Sumire is appearing twice, in the Team K line her name should be replaced by Sato Amina.

16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The wiki page for Queentet list the members and teams at the time of Warota People. Since then there has been a graduation and a team shuffle.

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Queentet

This is correct for the song Which one, but not for the current group. Perhaps leave what is there, but add a section on the new Queentet.

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Last edited: May 29, 2019
  18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Hitome Kotone graduated last week and is no longer listed as a member at akb48.co.jp. [I moved her thread and gallery.]

I don't have time to check other graduations announced in the last few months from any of the groups right now, so if you want to help the editors, let them know of any other graduations where the member is no longer listed on the official group site.

Another: Jo Eriko, Team BII, no longer listed at nmb48.com

Afternoon update.
    One more: Yokomichi Yuri, Team 8/ Team K, not listed at akb48.co.jp.

Please help if you can. This is graduation season, and both the mods and the wiki editors could use some help. If someone in a group you follow has graduated and still doesn't show up in the wiki or here that way, please let us know in this thread.

Last edited: May 30, 2019
  19. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Double posting:

In questions and answers, David61 pointed to the foreign concert part of the AKB48 page.
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48#Foreign_Concerts

Question: what makes an appearance a "concert"? Do six members make a concert?

I went to the concert at Anime Expo 2018 in Los Angeles, Japan Kawaii Live (2018-7-7), where six members of Team 8 appeared.
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/your-akb48-experiences.113/page-326#post-1499894
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...u-project-x-toyota.7094/page-309#post-1463643
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...u-project-x-toyota.7094/page-347#post-1499771

20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Queentet is a unit for one song only, not a proper unit (for example like Not yet, No3b or Watarirouka Hashiritai). Single units aren't edited when members graduate or leave but the team constellation at the time of the song's release. If you look at, for example, the page for Team PB or Team YJ, which are extremely old single units, you'll see that they aren't treated like proper units either. They're not like Tentoumu Chu, who has released multiple songs, or No Sleeves, who even had releases outside of AKB releases.

As for changes to the wiki when someone graduates, @ other wiki editors:
    1. Change the first line on a girl's page from "is a member..." to "was a member"
    2. Add the graduation date to the team history (and announcement and last handshake date if you know; fairly easy to find if you google "[NAME]の最後の握手会")
    3. Remove the date of the graduation announcement from the first line
    4. Put 'infobox3Graduate' into the very first line of the editor (instead of infobox3)
    5. Change "group" to "formergroup" / change "Team" to "formerteam" / add "graduated= [Date]" under "debuted= [DATE]"
    6. Go to the Team page she was part of and remove her name from the list of members
    7. ADD her name to the list of Graduated Members
    8. Edit the History:Team page (e.g. History:_Team_8) and add that said member graduated on [date]
    Step 1-3 (and often 4 & 5) are done anyway, but I've noticed that the team pages are rarely changed, particularly #7 and #8. Whoever saw this before me edited Jo's page, but not the Team BII pages, and didn't edit Yuri or Kocchan's pages (and neither Team 8).

I couldn't agree more, please let us know !!

Also added. Please let me know if there's any more :chuffed: