1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    @David61 Fixed. There was a mistype of 2002 instead of 2000 in the age field.

• Like Like x 1
  2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Can we please get this whole image uploading fixed? I don't have admin rights, but it's all right there on how to do it:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Disabling_file_lock_manager

This is the website you'd have to go to: http://stage48.net/wiki/LocalSettings.php
    And this is the code that needs to be put in:

It's really frustrating and I find it annoying that already released singles still don't have thumbnails and that we can't update some girls' gallery :/ I tried to upload a file on the regular WikiMedia page, which is also run by MediaWiki (same as our wiki) and I didn't have any issues there so I don't think there's any point in waiting around for a new update...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. yunahata

yunahata Kenkyuusei

guys I found a picture of ishiguro remi so you can edit the wiki :)[​IMG]

4. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Can we make pages of different groups/bands that doesn't have any relationship with the ALL48 except that they have or had former members?

5. POT931

POT931 Kenkyuusei

hello, can I use stage48 wiki information for my application?

6. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I would say yes for the simple reason that I have been doing so. Solo acts have their solo discography as part of their page, so I think members that join a new group should have their new discography on there too, and I don't like having empty/broken links on their profiles. I've created pages for Honey Popcorn (Kito Momona and Okada Risako) and Rocket Punch (Takahashi Juri)

7. doctor

doctor Kenkyuusei

8. halcyon

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    @doctor Joining the forum just to edit the wiki is not permitted. I've copied the rules from the opening post for you to read again.

Be more active on the forum, and in the meantime just post what is incorrect here and we can edit it for you. :)

9. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
  11. halcyon

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    @Shinga Kurukato Need a wiki admin to action it. Editors don't have the permissions to do it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Yesterday, 3 STU girls got promoted. They didn't get promoted to any teams, they just got promoted.

That means that the other girls aren't Kenkyuusei either. I was thinking long and hard about it, and as for now, I changed everything to "member of STU".

I now assume that the first gen were never really considered Kenkyuusei? I also noticed that all the girls (except for Naachan and Kadota Momona) are part of one of the five Thematic Units (Kai Kokoa, Shinano Soraha, Shintano Nonoka and Nakamura Mai even have 'kennin' positions between two units).

Should we leave it as STU now? The only girl I left as a Kenkyuusei is Yura Akari because she was the only D3 member that didn't get promoted (because she already announced graduation).

Or should we use the Thematic Units as teams? Because the units were announced during their Preparing to Sail stage back in October 2018.

As of now, I've put them all into STU and left the units as units (although renaming them to Thematic Units rather than Single units because they are a bit more special than that and the girls introduce themselves as members of their respective units these days).

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Meipon

Meipon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Memi_0107_
    Hmm since they haven't announced them as Team SI or what they'll call it i think just STU is fine since it always has had me wondering, they might make teams when 2nd generation has been added.

Was also wondering if someone could edit the side menu since it still has MUM instead of MUB and DEL and since CKG was remade it's missing from the menu as well, wish I could do more on the china group parts but they confuse me very often sadly.

14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Only an admin can edit the sidebar menu, afaik. @natsu-kun

15. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Based on what I saw on twitter, Imamura Mitsuki performed guitar with Aoi Himawari at TIF2019, but she isn't listed on their page on the wiki.

16. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Just a small nitpicking on my part, but for the introduction of STU, it still says
    "The group will have their own theater on a boat. It will travel through the Yamaguchi, Hiroshima, Okayama, Hyogo, Tokushima, Kagawa and Ehime prefectures."
    while the boat has already been sailing since April. It would be neat for someone to fix it to present tense haha

17. Meipon

Meipon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Memi_0107_
    seems it has been fixed :3

18. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Hello. I'm now working with my own setlists of http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48_Request_Hour_Setlist_Best_100_2016 and have found some errors. First there is some errors in heading of day/noon/evening in the contents/concerts/setlist. I don't know which is right. Then in the song 95 it's written Ichikawa Manami but it should be I. Miori. Edit: The same error in #89. The link is also wrong, or right if you see it the other way.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  19. halcyon

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    I've reached out to both natsu and waffle regarding the image upload issues on the wiki and the proposed fixes but neither have gotten back to me.

20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

• Like Like x 1