Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I've now looked through the 3rd concert DVD and have some wishes for the wiki. I mean this page: http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/L..._Yappari_Iki_ni_Kagiruze!_AKB48_Natsu_Matsuri
    Maybe @bonjourmarlene can do a good job again? First there is nothing about the concert hall again, only about the DVD. The setlist is quite ok but need some additions regarding the members performing. I put my own setlist here for to show.
    080823. AKB48 Natsu matsuri. Hibiya Open-Air Concert Hall.

Disc 1.

0:00:00 MC0. Noro Kayo, Sato Natsuki.

00. 0:02:10 Intro(Overture)

01. 0:03:13 Dear my teacher. Team A-Kitahara Rie, Miyazaki Miho.

02. 0:07:58 Saishuu bell ga naru. Team K.

03. 0:12:08 Shonichi. Team B-Nito Moeno.

04. 0:16:17 Aitakatta. Team A+K+B+Kenkyuusei.

MC1. Takahashi, Oshima Mai, Maeda, Akimoto, Urano, Oya+All.

05. 0:20:30 Nagisa no CHERRY. Watanabe Mayu, Nakagawa Haruka, Katayama Haruka, Ota Aika.

06. 0:24:05 Namida no Shounan. Oshima Mai, Kojima Haruna, Shinoda Mariko, Urano Kazumi, Sato Yukari.

07. 0:27:18 Nage kiss de uchi otose! Maeda, Itano, Fujie, Narita, Hirajima, Minegichi.

08. 0:30:24 Gomen no jewel. Oshima Yuko, Masuda Yuka, Umeda Ayaka, Kuramochi Asuka. Backdancer:6.

09. 0:34:18 Glass no I love you. Kitahara Rie, Miyazaki Miho, Nito Moeno, Sashihara Rino.

10. 0:37:37 Junai no crescendo. Minegishi Minami, Takahashi Minami, Kojima Haruna.

11. 0:41:07 Ame no doubutsuen. Ono, Oku, Hayano, Matsubara, Umeda, Kobayshi, Noro, Naruse.

12. 0:44:33 Kagami no naka no Jean d’Arc. Sashihara, Urano, Yonezawa, Saotome, Tanabe.

13. 0:47:17 Blue rose. Akimoto Sayaka, Miyazawa Sae, Kashiwagi Yuki, Saeki Mika.

14. 0:50:37 Oshibe to meshibe to yoru no chouchou. Ohori Megumi, Kasai Tomomi.

MC2. Itano, Sato Y, Kojima, Oshima Mai, Maeda, Takahashi, Minegishi, Shinoda.

15. 0:53:28 Romance, irane. Sato Yukari, Kojima, Itano, Oshima Mai, Maeda, Takahashi, Minegishi, Shinoda, Oshima Yuko, Kasai, Sato Natsuki, Ono, Akimoto, Noro, Jujie, Chikano.

16. 0:57:51 RUN RUN RUN. Oe, Narita, Kobayashi, Hayano, Oku, Tojima, Kawasaki, Miyazawa, Sato Amina, Komatani, Nakanishi, Kuramochi, Naruse, Ohori, Matsubara.

17. 1:01:30 Wasshoi B! Team B-Nito Moeno.

18. 1:04:09 Gokigen naname ne mermaid. Team B-Nito Moeno. Backdancer: Kitahara, Kohara, Nakata, Nito, Nakanishi, Fujimoto +2.

19. 1:06:40 Korogaru ishi ni nare. Team K.

20. 1:09:10 Melos no michi. Team K. Backdancer:12.(Incl. Takajo Aki, Uchida Mayumi)

21. 1:11:36 Only today. Team A-Kitahara Rie, Miyazaki Miho.

22. 1:14:44 Skirt, hirari. Team A-Kitahara Rie, Miyazaki Miho.

MC3. Team A.

23. 1:17:35 Sakura no hanabiratachi. Team A+K+B. 1:22:30

1:22:58 Encore.

E1. 1:23:00 B3rd ankōru-ake no tēma. B3rd encore dawn theme. Kenkyuusei.

E2. 1:23:50 Virgin love. Kenkyuusei.

E3. 1:26:29 Baby! Baby! Baby! Team A-Kitahara Rie, Miyazaki Miho.

MC4. Miyazawa, Hirajima, Ohori, Watanabe, Ono, Kasai, Oshima Y, Urano, Akimoto, SKE48.

E4. 1:30:08 PARTY ga hajimaru yo. SKE48+Nakanishi Yuka.

MC5. Kashiwagi, Watanabe, Oshima M, Takahashi, Oshima Y, Miyazawa.

E5. 1:34:05 Boku no taiyou. Team A+K+B+Kenkyuusei.

E6. 1:38:45 AKB48. Team A+K+B+Kenkyuusei.

1:42:44 MC6. All.

E7. 1:43:20 BINGO! Team A+K+B+Kenkyuusei.

1:47:20 Thanks.

1:48:40 End

080823. AKB48 Natsu matsuri. Hibiya Open-Air Concert Hall.

Disc 2.

0-27:56 MC:s.

0-15:11 Making.

Members:

TeamA: Itano Tomomi, Oe Tomomi, Oshima Mai, Kawazaki Nozomi, Kitahara Rie, Kojima Haruna, Komatani Hitomi, Sato Amina, Sato Yukari, Shinoda Mariko, Takahashi Minami, Tojima Hana, Nakanishi Rina, Narita Risa, Fujie Reina, Maeda Atsuko, Minegishi Minami, Miyazaki Miho=18.

Team K: Akimoto Sayaka, Umeda Ayaka, Oshima Yuko, Ohori Megumi, Oku Manami, Ono Erena, Kasai Tomomi, Kuramochi Asuka, Kobayashi Kana, Sato Natsuki, Naruse Risa, Noro Kayo, Hayano Kaoru, Masuda Yuka, Matsubara Natsumi, Miyazawa Sae=16

Team B: Inoue Naru, Urano Kazumi, Ota Aika, Kashiwagi Yuki, Katayama Haruka, Saeki Mika, Saotome Miki, Sashihara Rino, Tanabe Miki, Nakagawa Haruka, Nakaya Sayaka, Nito Moeno, Noguchi Reina, Hirajima Natsumi, Matsuoka Yuki, Yonesawa Rumi, Watanabe Mayu=17

Kenkyuusei: Arima Yuka, Ishida Haruka, Uchida Mayumi, Uriya Akane, Oya Shizuka, Katano Yurie, Kohara Haruka, Suzuki Nae, Takajo Aki, Chikano Rina, Tomita Mayu, Nakata Chisato, Nakatsuka Tomomi, Nakanishi Yuka, Nonaka Misato, Hatayama Arisa, Fujimoto Sara, Muranaka Satomi=18.

SKE48: Inagaki Honami, Oya Masana, Ozeki Kiharu, Ono Haruka, Kuwabara Mizuki, Sato Seira, Sato Mieki, Shibaki Aiko, Shinkai Rina, Suzuki Kirara, Takai Tsukina, Takada Shiori, Deguchi Aki, Hirata Rikako, Hiramatsu Kanako, Maekawa Aika, Matysui Jurina, Matsui Rena, Matsushita Yui, Mori Sayuki, Yagami Kumi, Yamashita Moe=22.
    I have time notes, forget that. Underlined numbers indicates I've made a copy. Most important is that Team A and Team B had more than 16 members so Rie, Mayo and Moeno was put aside when the teams was alone at the stage, but was welcome when all teams were performing together. An important note is that this was the first concert, as far as I know, where the KKS was performing together as a team and have their own song number. Disc 2 has both the MC:s and a making video. A side note might be that this was an open air concert and it was raining through the whole concert. :D

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
  2. fiyan_k

fiyan_k Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    fiyan_k
    Admin, please edit the sidebar, move CKG48 & JNR48 after GNZ48 @brunoiaz

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Er... so the Keyakizaka drama "Zankoku na Kankyakutachi" was deleted from the wiki in March 2018 with the comment "WE DO NEVER SPEAK OF THIS DRAMA"

...can I add it again?

4. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    That was the page's former content, not the deletion comment. Most likely it was deleted due to lack of actual content, so there should be no issue with adding it back if you're going to supply that content.

5. heatsignature

Thanks! I will start working on that then.

I also had a question about editing charts. I wanted to edit the info for Keyaki's 2nd Gen since the chart has the incorrect ages and I wanted to add the updated nicknames...
    Keyaki2ki.jpg
    How do I find the "Keyakizaka462ndGenChart" page to edit?

6. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    clcik the "Edit" of the whole page instead and look for the Template chart of the 2nd Gen at the bottom

7. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    No, this doesn't work.

For charts, you need to go to the template page, which is
    "Template:{{chart name}}"

In this case, the chart is called Keyakizaka462ndGenChart so the page you want to edit would be http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Template:Keyakizaka462ndGenChart

8. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    th.jpg
    you mean this part here doesn't work? This is how I normally go to the templates/charts

9. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    My bad, I assumed you meant that we would have to click Edit the whole page and that it would show up as an editable chart that way.

10. fiyan_k

fiyan_k Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    fiyan_k
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I don't understand what this bit means:

• For Wiki48 User, please recheck the lyric to ensure that all of them are same as in the song and please recheck the and translation to ensure that the lyric and the translation synchronized.

I also don't know what you mean by "hesitant word"??

Apart from that, I suppose the template looks alright.

12. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Edit:
    Oh yeah, I'll start to active again, maybe for temporary time. I have some plans to do update:
    1) Team stage tables, so, they can be used in two, three, or more pages rather than write it many time.
    2) Debut year will be changed into launch year (term fix); if I have a tool to change that text from any wiki page, it'll be easier.
    3) Update for JKT48 page, especially on team, team history, and stage part.
    4) I decided to deprecate/discontinue JKT48 and any overseas lyric template (overseas song lyrics will be remained on commentar tag for backup). Soon, it'll be categorized as deleted template.
    5) Trivia update for some members.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
  13. fiyan_k

fiyan_k Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    fiyan_k
    [​IMG]
    Anyone please add 7Senses 5th EP
    Title : The Shadows
    Release : Augus 20, 2020

Tracklist
    1. U Know
    2. Sandglass (沙漏)
    3. The Shadows
    4. We Are (special)
    5. Who Is Your Girl (acoustic)
    5. U Know (off-vocal)
    6. Sandglass (off-vocal)
    7. The Shadows (off-vocal)
    8. We Are (special) (off-vocal)
    9. Who Is Your Girl (acoustic) (off-vocal)

and add We Are as digital single
    [​IMG]

For digital ver, Xu JiaQi & Zhao Yue was included
    Thank you

Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
  14. heatsignature

Added them here and here. If there are any more detailed for me to add, let me know. Can't add the photos though.
    ---
    Also just wanted some opinions from other people, but I wanted to add the member lightstick color to the infobox for the Sakamichi girls. I made a quick sample for myself, but here is what it would look like, with the lightstick colors on the bottom (the colors included just a sample)

Infobox template.jpg

It's basically the same thing as Infobox3 but with that extra line... what does everyone think? I don't mind updating it for all the Sakamichi girls since a user already compiled them here.

15. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

@heatsignature Actually, few 48 members pages get the LS color placed on trivia section. You can create the new template page; for transition to that template, make sure that all of variable name in the new template are as same as in Infobox 3 to make sure that there is no any variable confict which lead to misrendering. You can apply the new template to the member which her LS color is known.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
  16. fiyan_k

fiyan_k Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    fiyan_k
    Thanks @heatsignature

Can I ask for help again?
    Please, add a single participation on the members' 7senses page
    Thank you :)

17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Watching AKB48 in a-nation 2011
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48_in_a-nation_2011

In Fukuoka, after French Kiss finishes, they stay on the stage and are joined by DiVA, so the next listing should be

08. Aitakatta(会いたかった) (DiVA & French Kiss)

Also, the link at the bottom to AKB48 DVD Catalog is dead.

More of the same in Aichi. For Aitakatta, No Sleeves stays on the stage and is joined by both Not yet and the members of SKE48.

09. Aitakatta(会いたかった) (SKE48 / Not yet / No Sleeves)

It's a little hard to see, but these are 12 and 21 on the DVD cover (which shows you the order to list them).

IMG_0625.JPG

Here is a bigger oops! From Osaka (29)

08. Chance no Junban(ヘビーローテーション) (NMB48)

Sure sounded like Heavy Rotation to me.

10. Aitakatta(会いたかった) (Itano Tomomi / NMB48)

Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
  18. Xavi48

Xavi48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    GNZ48
    Hi i'm Takajuro on Wiki48. I edited the homepage, now the links on logos are working! Finally.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. jukimai

jukimai Kenkyuusei

20. Xavi48

Xavi48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    GNZ48