1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
  2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

aloha snackbar.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Hi. In memory of the dead tree I'd like to make a 'List your favorite keyakizaka46 performance' ever. So I'd like you to tell me the rules regarding linking youtube videos, because I'm thinking of adding youtube links of TV performance/cut from their live but Idk if that's against the rule

I also want permission to start a "Hope, fears and prediction for Sakurazaka46" because it's usually a new year tradition but their situation is kind of unique

4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  5. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Suppose I want to link a song from their live which was on sale 1 year ago but is all over youtube for months with thousands of views and not taken down, am I allowed to?
    Edit: I'm talking about video which shows up easily in your search when you look for it on youtube (but originally still from paid content)

Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
  6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Showing up on YT doesn’t make it legal here. Note that the correct thread in which to discuss this is not this thread, but the rules thread.

7. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Anyone know what I'm doing wrong here? The template for SGO48's stages is showing up at the bottom of the page even though it's at the correct spot in the HTML code

Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 09.32.15.jpg Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 09.32.23.jpg

8. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    I would like to ask again since it's been ages, who is the one in charge of Wiki48 again? Like the one with the admin privileges, and did the Stage48 admins contacted him yet about the upload error?

9. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

I think you're best off asking the mods directly, I don't think they necessarily frequent this thread since not all mods have the wiki editing access.

10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Yes mods visit this thread; you don't need editing access to read the wiki or read this thread. It is part of S48, and we use the wiki as well (and sometimes make suggestions or corrections).

The wiki is not separate from S48. If a database error takes down S48, it takes down the wiki as well. Yes, we would like uploading to work, but the mods have limited powers to make fixes to the database.

11. heatsignature

I'm sorry if you took my comment the wrong way...
    I mentioned the wiki access since I feel like this thread is usually for users requesting changes/fixing errors on the wiki, which I know not all mods have. I don't think I was wrong in saying this? I know that not everyone here has access, that wasn't the point of my comment.

@Shinga Kurukato 's question was about uploading photos which the wiki editors have zero powers over, which is why I told them that contacting the mods directly would be more effective. Is that wrong?

12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I notice you have been active making changes based on suggestions from non-editors. When it comes to the wiki, a mod is just another member making suggestions. My last post in this thread was a month ago (last page) about the correct titles to songs on the latest Team TP single. Other past suggestions have been handled by bonjourmarlene. My point was that mods come to this thread just like anyone else who is not an editor, so your focus on whether mods have editing rights seemed misplaced.

As for asking the mods to fix uploading images, as I wrote before, "the mods have limited powers to make fixes to the database." If we could, we would, but we can't, so it hasn't been fixed yet.

13. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    I am going to edit the List of oldest (also youngest, too) members and I just want to ask if we should have a different table for SNH48 Group, since they aren't a part of AKB48 Group anymore?

14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'd say it's up to you, if you want to put the effort into it. SNH48 members are still part of the wiki so you can add them, but if you don't want to do all of that work, there's also a reasonable excuse for it

15. Xavi48

Xavi48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    GNZ48
    Hmmm SNH48 are still part of the wiki. U can delete JNR48 members, because they are not part of SNH48g

16. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Ok, so I just noticed that the AKB Group Singing Competition ain't up at the wiki, especially it's in it's 3rd time being held, I'm assuming it's gonna be a regular event

can someone please put it up on the wiki

17. heatsignature

Can you send the info for the events that you’d like to see included on the page? In Japanese is fine too.

18. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I just finished this task.

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48_Group_First_Singing_Contest

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48_Group_Second_Singing_Contest

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48_Group_Third_Singing_Contest

I also added them as events at the bottom of AKB48's main page (Events > AKB48 Group Singing Competition).

• Like Like x 4
  19. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    it's probably just me, but I would expect the ordering to be the reverse ... so qualifiers first ... then finals, that seem a bit more logical to me

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    All other events (i.e. Senbatsu Sousenkyo and Janken) list the winners at the top, and then preliminaries, if there is something of the sort. I agree with you, but I also think it makes sense to see the final winners at the top of the page and then scroll down for further information.

• Agree Agree x 2