Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I've done Li Zhao, but could you check again who the other member is? I can't find a member called Liu Xingyu anywhere on the wiki

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 2
  3. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    i did mean li xingyu, you are right, sorry about that. i'll add the chinese next time.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Lareriswen

Lareriswen Kenkyuusei

Hi. I would like to bring an idea forward for a change in MNL48's stage48 page, mainly the Sousenkyo part.

As most of you might know, MNL48 has a different system from AKB48 in terms of ranking. SSK is a survival show, Produce101 tease. "Next Girls" never had a B-side Song for an election, they are never mentioned as "Next Girls" anywhere nor do I think they are planning to anytime soon. Therefore, maybe those from 1st and 2nd SSK should just have their rankings without a mention of the bracket they are in as MNL48's focus since debut was Senbatsu and Undergirls.

During 3rd SSK, it was mentioned that rank #33 to #36 (Usually NG + NG Center) will be <Reserved Members>, meaning that if let's say an Undergirls or Senbatsu Member decides to leave before the Single is released, then the reserved member, in order from 33 to 36 will replace the missing member --> In this case MNL48 Alice has announced graduation the other day and the management announced that Rianna (#33) will jump to Senbatsu and will be part of the 7th Single.

The rest, #37 to #48 have been demoted to Kenkyuusei, no matter whether they were in a team before-hand or not - take example of Kyla, who was Senbatsu last SSK has dropped to 40, therefore she was demoted to Kenkyuusei - but they are not considered ''Next Girls'' as they won't be included in a 'Next Girls' song.

What I'm asking is if in the display of 3rd SSK rankings (both SSK page itself and member pages), those who ranked #33 - #48 should not have (Next Girls) next to it and instead their respective positions.

Example:
    MNL48 Rianna
    #33 (Reserved Member)
    MNL48 Kyla
    #40 (Kenkyuusei)

I hope I don't sound rude or too direct, I'm trying to aid in a more 'understanding' way of someone reading MNL48's stage48 wiki page for the first time but seeing completely different stuff on SNS or IRL.

5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    How do wiki editors decide if someone has graduated?

Compare
    Honda Sora was a member of AKB48's Team A.
    to
    https://www.akb48.co.jp/about/members/detail.php?mid=1040

Taking your picture off the wall doesn't mean your duties as a member are over.

My rule for moving threads is I won't until the member is no longer listed on the website.

6. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Usually, I agree with you, but Sora's final online talk was in April. The only thing left on her schedule is the release of the BIG ONE GIRLS July issue, to be released on the 30th of May. She won't do anything for it, it's just that the magazine will be released. That doesn't change the date of her graduation or last activity.

EDIT: It's been 6 hours since I initially posted this, and Sora's profile is already gone so this is a moot point now :)

Last edited: May 28, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Is anyone interested in creating a page for Yume no Kouhaku Senbatsu (夢の紅白選抜)? If there already is a page, I can't find it.

For the 2016 NHK Kouhaku the public could vote for their favorite AKB Group members (no cost, one person one vote). It was Paruru's last appearance as a member, and I taped it at home on New Year's Eve on my local channel here in SoCal (delayed from Tokyo, but still December 31 here). As it turned out, Paruru was the highest ranking AKB48 (and Team A) member (3rd) and Kojimako was the highest ranking Team 4 member (25th.) Only the top 16 were called out on the NHK broadcast.

Some of you may remember the two surprises: Miorin (10th) and Shiichan (12th). And another surprise: Sayanee beating out Sasshi for the top spot.

KXG-NAxWTNp5Frpw41HgcBE-Ttpvcw1rCK68XvoEsek.jpg

https://48pedia.org/AKB48_夢の紅白選抜
    https://mdpr.jp/music/detail/1651212

8. Jun-san

Jun-san Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Satsuki Aika
    Hello, im confused with who to contact to apply as a wiki editor, i would love to become one and fix all the outdated/ broken images that ive seen recently..:cute:

9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    If you follow this thread, you should know that uploading images has been broken for quite a while. It was last mentioned a month ago (see the previous page).

10. Jun-san

Jun-san Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Satsuki Aika
    Ahh i see! i didnt know this sorry :fp:

11. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The following graduated members' profiles have now disappeared from their respective official websites so could their threads be moved please?

Ogawa Yuuka (NMB48)
    Takeuchi Saki (SKE48 Team KII)
    Ishikawa Kanon (SKE48 Team E)

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

• Informative Informative x 2
  13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Not until you tell us which generation to use. (just kidding)

P.S. Why is this in the wiki thread? The wiki has nothing to do with moving threads.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
  14. meis

meis Kenkyuusei

By any chance for me to register an account on the wiki..... waited for years?

info:
    email: mode edit and friendly advice: unless you are really looking for an inbox full of spam, do not post your email in any forum, including this one
    username: meis or meis345 (in case it was taken already)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2021
  15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    From the 1st post:

Generally speaking, forum users, who meet the following “requirements”, will get an account:
    • account on forum registered several months long.
    • has made 40-50 (or more) posts on forum
    • is preferably an active member on forum (you will not be shot if you haven’t posted anything for few weeks so don’t worry)

16. Lareriswen

Lareriswen Kenkyuusei

I'll be happy to help on the Wiki if the staff require more helpers! ^^

17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I often get DMs from @Lareriswen about things that need changes on the wiki and he's very knowledgable about the foreign sister groups, so if natsu-kun or someone else ever looks at this forum again, please give him an account :flower:

18. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    If someone could add this to Sato Sumire’s page.

Gave birth to a daughter, Hinano (ひなのです), June 24, 2021 at 14:16 jst.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Takeuchi_Miyu

Takeuchi Miyu left her agency a while ago and I think she doesn't have any agency right now...
    Please remove the "Mystic Entertainment" from her page, thanks!

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Miyawaki_Sakura

After graduation, Sakura's Showroom page was deleted, please remove it from social networks!

Also I think her nicknames should be edited to:
    Sakura (さくら), Sakuchan (さくちゃん), Kkura (꾸라)

A lot of people call her Sakuchan, it's even in her Twitter/IG username.
    As for Kkura, the "unnie" should be removed, it's rarely used, only by people younger than her.

Also, for agencies, I guess right now she doesn't have any agency yet?

Thanks!

20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Do you have a source or anything for that? I'm mostly asking to confirm some rough date