1. Check the 2022 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Thank you for sharing, I will use the direct quote from the Oricon article then, and revise to:
    • "Their logo color is white. The logo color was officially announced when theater manager [[Imamura Etsuro]] and [[Kitahara Rie]] visited Niigata on April 10, 2015. According to Imamura, the white logo with red letters and borders is reminiscent of Niigata's prefectural bird, the crested ibis, which has white wings and red plumage on its face. White also represents Niigata's local rice and snowy landscape, while red has an image of passion."

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Update on http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Matsudaira_Riko

News stories say she is no longer with Image, at least at the moment (scandal).

Screen Shot 2022-03-24 at 7.20.43 AM.jpg

48pedia still has Image as her agency (イマージュエンターテインメント所属。), but says
    • 3月14日から所属事務所からプロフィールが消えているが、事務所側は「事務所の方針としてプロフィールを一旦下げている」と説明している[14]
    Some translators use the term "temporarily"

https://48pedia.org/松平璃子

You can find stories by searching for news about 松平璃子. [Sorry, but you have to use her Kanji name to get current Japanese results.]

You may want to adopt the 48pedia approach, leaving the agency but adding an update, or you can just ignore it until the dust settles.

3. heatsignature

heatsignature Upcoming Girls Wiki48 Editor

Yes, I mentioned this in a previous page but @takajuro changed the formatting of a few of the original infoboxes and subsequently messed up every page that linked to those boxes. I undid the one you linked but if you see this issue elsewhere, please let me know and I will revert the code.

If you want to edit the page for the infobox (or any other template for that matter), you have to do it so that it wouldn't mess up the formatting of the pages that link to it. It's ok to make a whole new infobox and slowly update the codes for individual pages, but don't update a template that would affect half of the wiki pages without the intention of updating them ASAP.

The agency hasn't officially announced anything, and Rikopi is still currently doing activities, updating her IG story, etc. She has Image Ent. in her IG bio, and her last IG story was 5 hours ago.
    I won't change it unless we get an official announcement, cause it just seems they hid her page due to the rumors.

4. moomookan

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    If this is happening on multiple pages, should we just try to undo Takajuro’s edit to the template? The template’s View History has an undo button after each edit, so in theory if we clicked undo it it would fix all the affected pages? (Not sure)

Last edited: Mar 25, 2022
  5. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Takajuro's desired changes can be implemented without messing things up, just takes a bit more trickery to mark some of the boxes as optional.

6. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Member

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    • Informative Informative x 2
  7. heatsignature

They changed more than one template but I did undo the changes.
    I'm aware that you can make some fields optional, but Takajuro obviously hadn't done that which resulted in the issues mentioned before.

It's not hard to fix but since it results in a lot of broken pages, I just want to make sure it doesn't happen again.

8. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Kenkyuusei

Following the NGT48 page discussion earlier, I have noticed it also says that:
    • On April 21, 2019, as the result of an ongoing scandal, NGT48 management dissolved the team system and separated the members by generations instead.
    Is it really ongoing though? I believe the scandal has already ended.

9. moomookan

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    I interpreted this line as “the scandal was ongoing at the time they decided to disband the teams.” And it’s true; the legal proceedings were still going on in April 2019.

If others aren’t reading it this way though, we can change it. React “agree” if you want it kept the way it is, and “disagree” if you want it removed.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Kenkyuusei

Oh... if it's like that then it makes sense [hehe]
    I didn't interpret like that at first, so I guess I'll vote "disagree"? But I'm not sure now :fp:

11. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I think it might be interesting to mention how long it went on, but I think ongoing sounds as though it's still going on now so I've voted 'disagree' on your post

• Like Like x 1
  12. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    i've found pages that are still broken after the changes were reverted. what do i need to do to fix this?
    examples:
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php?title=Bai_XinYu
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Chen_QianNan
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Han_JiaLe

13. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Member

Small update on some height measurements from 46 members:
    (taken from the official group websites)

Nogi

Wada Maaya 160 cm --> 161 cm
    Mukai Hazuki 153 cm --> 152 cm
    Kitagawa Yuri 163 cm --> 165 cm
    Yakubo Mio 152 cm --> 153 cm

Hina
    Takamoto Ayaka 160 cm --> 162,2 cm
    Kawata Hina 153 cm --> 154,5 cm
    Tomita Suzuka 164 cm --> 165 cm
    Miyata Manamo 158 cm --> 158,6 cm
    Takahashi Mikuni 168,5 cm --> 169,5 cm

• Like Like x 1
  14. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Change sns, agency, and team to Blog, Agency, and Team (already done).

In the long run it is probably desirable to change those to match the others (all lowercase etc.) but that needs to be done on all pages that use that template not just a handful. Shouldn't be hard with a script.

Grammatically there's no issue, it was ongoing at the time described by the rest of the sentence.

I think it could use some fleshing out though, the decision to disband the teams was announced on April 11, the 21st is the date of the final performances of both teams.

Also there's at least a few people who'd disagree the scandal is over.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. kojimako

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    i did this on zhang zhijie's page, but it's still screwed up.

16. moomookan

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    I just fixed it by switching Blog, Agency, and Team back to sns, agency, and team. I'm not sure why it got messed up with lowercase the first time... how weird

17. kojimako

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    so this page is set up to takajuro's template, not the standard template. odd. thank you!

18. heatsignature

My bad, I should have said something!

I made a template that matched Takajuro's formatting cause I though it would be easier than fixing the pages they already edited.

If the top of the edit page says "InfoboxChinese2" that would be the template that matches Takajuro's formatting. If an infobox has the error still, then you should just add 2 to the end of the infobox template and it should work.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. kojimako

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    not a problem! thank you so much!

20. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    @heatsignature Do I remember correctly that you have an Oricon subscription? I didn't check yesterday's sales, but Nogi's single "Actually..." was on #2 so they released daily sales. Could you please check them for me for the 28th? :cute:

• Like Like x 1