1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    True

Especially BNK, they always indicate "First time Senbatsu" on members with, well, on their 1st senbatsu participation and NMB also indicated that with their latest Senbatsu in NMB13

Well, it is, but my proposal is have the same format as the singles participation since it won't be filled up much since they take years in releasing between albums

2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    "Bokutachi wa, Ano Hi no Yoake wo Shitteiru" is the only AKB album where the official senbatsu are part of one actual song. Other albums have a senbatsu but they're not all together on one song... I guess they're just the members on the CD covers and those who promoted the album? So the only official A-Side, as far as I know, is Kutsuhimo no Musubikata from that last album we got.

That being said, there are many instances in which we treat different groups differently in the wiki. For example, some groups have a team structure, some groups have a generational structure, and then there's JKT48 that just has "members"; or how Thai and Filipino members have their nicknames included in their title page, whereas other groups don't.

What I'm trying to say is that maybe we can leave AKB48 as it is, but use the album a-sides on other groups, since they have official A-sides and senbatsu for them. Organise in the same way as singles, with an a-side and a b-side section.

The only thing I can think of for AKB is the re-stucture the album section entirely, and I'll use Acchan as an example, to look like this:

Albums
    SET LIST ~Greatest Songs~ Kanzen ban

• Seventeen
    • Anata ga Ite Kureta kara
    Kamikyokutachi (Senbatsu)
    • Baby! Baby! Baby! 2010
    • Kimi to Niji to Taiyou to (Center)
    Koko ni Ita Koto (Senbatsu)
    • Shoujotachi yo (Wcenter with Takamina)
    • Overtake (Wcenter with Takamina)
    • Kimi to Boku no Kankei (Duet with Tomochin)
    • Koko ni Ita Koto
    And so forth - that way it would show senbatsu next to album names even if they don't have an a-side, and then for Kutsuhimo no Musubikata, it could look like this (example from Iriyama Anna):

Bokutachi wa Ano Hi no Yoake wo Shitteiru (Senbatsu)
    • (A-Side) Kutsuhimo no Musubikata
    • Kiss Campaign
    Or something like that. Maybe it can be left out since it's literally the only song (at least as far as I know). Hopefully it shouldn't be too difficult either way. Overall, I'm in favour anyway of changing at least the sister groups' layouts.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    I'm working on Team SH new stage. There are songs, for example, LOVE Shugyou and UHHO UHHOHO have never been released by Team SH but released by Team TP and they used the same lyrics. Should I note the song as LOVE Shugyou (AKB48 Team SH Song) or LOVE Shugyou (AKB48 Team TP Song) as we did with 48Japan when they used other group songs in their stage?

4. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'd say go with Team TP if they're the ones to have officially released it. There are some Thai songs which CGM released but BNK sometimes performs as well, and they've got CGM48 Song in the title

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Today during the 18th gen debut stage Hiichan called the Team A 7th stage song “Tsuki to Suikyou” as “Tsuki no Mizukagami”. Tsuki to Mizukagami is the old name we had on the wiki, and I updated it to Tsuki to Suikyou after a request/correction was made here.

Now I’m confused- which name is it? Should we stay with the poetic “Suikyou”, or should we use “Mizukagami” as Hiichan said? Have any other members said the name out loud?

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I just looked up a Team A performance of the stage:

At 00:55:28, they call the song Tsuki to Suikyou.

Here's another one:

At 00:56:32, they call the song Tsuki to Mizukagami.

If I google "水鏡とは" (what does 水鏡 mean), the top search result shows... both

Screenshot 2023-04-09 at 10.52.49.jpg

I also googled "suikyou mizukagami" (in Hiragana) and found this website: https://zatugaku-gimonn.com/entry2314.html

It says that both readings are fine, but there may be a slight difference in meaning. For "suikyou", the provide:
    to see things reflected on the surface of the water like a mirror / Observe things well, see through the truth, and be a model for people. It is also used as the meaning of "that person". (Google translate)

For mizukagami it says it simply means things that are reflected on water.

The thing is, the lyrics don't actually contain the word 水鏡 so it's hard to say. The lyrics start with "川の水面に映った月を手のひら差し出しすくい上げた / 冷たい水が指の隙間を零れて何も残らない" (I held out my palm and scooped up the reflection of the moon in the water of the river / Cold water spilled through the gaps between my fingers and nothing remains).

The chorus then talks about how the singer is "sad about the dignifed moon being broken" and if they "hadn't stretched out [their] hand, they could still be beside them" which I'm interpreting as the singer saying because they reached into the water and broke the flow, the moon is now broken; the reflection of the moon being conflated with the person they're singing about.

So seeing as the lyrics are super poetic and cryptic, I would stick to Suikyou, but also add a trivia to say that the reading "Mizukagami" is equally as correct, but Suikyou has more poetic meaning which reflects the lyrics better.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2023
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    the team KII page says ota ayaka is the leader and aoki shiori is the co-leader, but the leadership section still lists oba mina and kitano ruka in these positions.

9. kojimako

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    so i'm not sure how to format this on the member's pages, but Nguyễn Hồ Trùng Dương, Ngô Thị Cẩm Nhi, Trần Cát Tường, and Lê Thị Thu Nga redebuted in a viet girl group called Luvlike on november 4, 2022. this is their official youtube channel. all the members were in SGO48, so i thought it was important to update their pages on these activities but i'm not sure what would be the best way to include it.

10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  11. kojimako

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    i've edited Nie YuJing's page because her name was spelled wrong (it was previously Nie YuYing), but i'm not sure how to edit the title of the page, the template that appears at the bottom of all BEJ member pages, or the template on the BEJ promoted member page. could someone help me with this?

12. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I belive to change the name/title of the page, you have to "move" the page. You can find the move function to the right of the edit link under the more menu. I think this changes it for most every page you find referenced by the old title, but I don't know.

As for the template at the bottom of the page, they themselves can be edited from the editing page. Just look at the bottom of the editing page for "templates used on this page" and edit the one for that template.

13. kojimako

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    i see that Blitzmatch undid my edits. her name is 聂渝景 in simplified chinese, which is Niè YúJǐng (for some reason the i with the hacek won't paste correctly) in pinyin. her name is not yuying.

14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    In order to edit templates, you have to know the name of the template (it's whatever is written inside the {{ }} brackets), e.g. {{TeamAChart}} - then you go to a page called Template:TeamAChart, and edit that. It will then automatically edit all pages that use that template!

I can see her name is back to YuJing as well!

15. kojimako

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    thank you! i believe i've made all the necessary corrections. please let me know if i've missed something :]

• Like Like x 1
  16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  18. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Because 95% of the time, the Wiki-Editors, unlike the mods, keep track of what's happening in the 48/Sakamichi world and do the edits by themselves..
    (And I'm pretty sure some of them read what I posted, even tho it's not in "their" thread)

19. kojimako

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    yoshizaki rinko's graduation performance was held on april 29th. could someone please update her wiki to reflect this?

• Informative Informative x 2
  20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I just made all the edits, let me know if anything still needs to be done. :flower:

Btw Hamachan and Hikarun's pages need to be edited as well, I'll do it soon!

• Winner Winner x 2