1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I just wanted to make a quick announcement since I see this mistake a lot on the Wiki:

Dates in English are tricky. You say something is in a month, but something is on a day.
    For example:
    - Sasaki Yuka will graduate on February 28, 2015.
    - Abiru Riho will graduate in March, 2015.
    So when there is no date (number) specified, use in. When there is a number, use on.

If you're not sure about the grammar when you make an edit, you post it here and I will check it! It seems the majority of contributors are not native English speakers, and I think they're amazing!!

2. Marianya~

Marianya~ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I added twitter links for Team T and JKT48 trainees

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Added the Nogizaka46 11th Single Promo pic. (made sure I named the pic shorter this time around lol.)

4. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Shibuya_Nagisa

Does Shibuya really spend her free time sushi-ing and when she is done sits down to a big bowl of movies for dinner? Or are the answers to the "Favorite Foods" and "Hobbies" categories flipped? Not to mention, they are both duplicated with different answers near the bottom. This needs editing badly. Thank you very much.

5. balenk123

balenk123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
  6. the lover

the lover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
  7. Marianya~

Marianya~ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    that's very bad , he also edit Team 4 3rd Stage page with the same song :fp:

gotta delete it

8. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

Like. Wtf is this person thinking? Haha

delete the pages and change them back. We can find out who edited the page and give them a warning or something. If they continue they'll get banned by @brunoiaz. So don't worry too much

9. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Please don't tell me that access to editing the wiki is being given to people who just joined the forum. I see those requests on the previous page. :fp:

And Team 4 3rd Stage still hasn't been cleaned up.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
  10. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

@brunoiaz has control of who gets accounts. I'm sure there's like a certain amount of post rule but can't quite remember but generally we need as many contributors that we can get

And I'm in college so I can't get to a computer to clear up this guys mess

11. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Yes, it looks great now! Thank you very much for your effort.

12. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    what's up with this Disitung Mess, is it even a real thing

i swear ever since December last year a lot of WTF edits have happened

is there like a list of all editors somewhere, because i swear recently the amount of new editors have been popping out of nowhere

13. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ah yes, thank you very much, never realized there's a page about it on our own wiki, lol

anyway, looking at this it shows that we don't have a lot of contributors as of late, so many registered editors, so few actual editings, probably they all left the fandom

14. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Hi ;) Since we had a increase of the number of members and edits lately, naturally random stuff will pop up. About this, there are a few ways to check this: We have a page with last edits that were made. It's also possible to check changes that a specific member did. I will be checking if anyone is messing up with the pages and blocking it, at least temporarily. There is a option that excludes all the edits from a specific member, in the worst case scenario.

About this, I'm thinking about a rule for new users. Maybe we could limit the creating of an account to a specific amount of posts. I avoided this since some people could just want an account on Wiki48, not necessarily wanting to be active on the forum.

Edit: The messy stuff was edited by a user called Muhammad Ramdani. I sent him a warning. He also edited a bunch of stage pages, so please check them to see if there is something fake. Apparently there is nothing wrong with them, so I'm assuming he isn't a troll, just a newbie who believed in random rumors.

All the rest is fine, no need to panic. It's nice to see so many edits lately <3

v @gotbild So, wait...Team A6 is exactly what? :confused:

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
  15. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I can't find a special unit in the Wiki, Baby Blossom. I think it was only for Give me five. The members seems to differ from time to time, there are not the same members for example in the MV, in the live performance and in the senbatsu list.

Edit:The live seems to be played by Team A6. It took some time to see it because of the poor video. But they are called Baby Blossom though.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
  16. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Forgot to answer this :awesome:

Oh my god thank you please make a full guide of in/on/at I hate this too much :worthy: No, but seriously, this is a very tough topic for foreigners haha I make this kind of mistake all the time, so thank you a lot for the warning.

17. the lover

the lover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
  18. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Natsukun made lovely charts for the SKE Teams. I replaced the image and the list of pictures on Team S's page with the chart. What do you guys think of this style? If you don't like it, just undo my edit. If its a hit, lets do them for the other teams too!

19. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    also when creating new pages for songs, please be careful and remember to fix every place the new song's name is mentioned, because sometimes this mistake is easy to overlook and it's awkward, i mean, you go into 12 Byou (song) page to see Hikaeme i love you is the main song blah blah blah,

20. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    HKT's History page has a image with the caption "HKT48 members united on Abe Kyoka's graduation (2013)" but the picture is actually from the 2nd year anniversary.