1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Straw Poll-General Polling Questions About Nogizaka46

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Amajingu, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Amajingu

Amajingu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi
    I'd like to start a thread that asks forum members about what they thinks about various Nogizaka46 subject using a poll type system. Most of these questions will have to be very specific because of how many members are in the group. I will post a question twice a a week on Wednedays and Sundays. If you have any suggestions for a question please PM me as I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer and cant think of everything. Opinion posts on this thread are welcome but the main idea is to get a feel for the votes posted for that particular question (and maybe we can review how we voted at the end of the year). Anyway it may take us a couple weeks to get into a groove. I will not participate in any of the voting and depending on the question you can vote only once or multiple times. ALL VOTES ARE ANONYMOUS.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  2. Amajingu

Amajingu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi
  3. Arbios

Arbios Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i chose 4-5 members
    since 3rd gen are quite strong now the older members like Maiyan,Sayuringo and others will feel more at ease to graduate

4. Seditious85

Seditious85 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Twitter:
    seditious46
    I chose 3-4 members. Although we will see the graduation of a few top members this year, I think the real exodus starts in 2019.

5. Amajingu

Amajingu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi
    ^^ thanks for the feedback. and please continue to vote if you havent already. next vote will be on sunday. be sure and send suggestions via PM for new questions. i have a list of some but we have 51 more weeks to go. seems like a fun thread.there will be other questions which will allow you to pick more than one member.

6. Amajingu

Amajingu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi
    2nd question... since some of this seems to be time sensitive...you can vote for more than one member.

Which 1st gen member do you think will get their first photobook this year?

http://www.strawpoll.me/14746080

7. Seditious85

Seditious85 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Twitter:
    seditious46
    I like this thread, it gives me something to think about.

For this poll, I voted Sayunyan, Hinachima and Minami.

Although I wouldn't buy them myself, I think Sayunyan and Minami are popular enough and appeal to enough people to ensure good sales.

Hinachima might be an end of the year possibility, if she manages to become a perma Senbatsu member, which isn't entirely unrealistic. Needless to say I'd buy it.

8. Arbios

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i chose Kanarin and Sayunyan
    Sayunyan is a senbatsu regular so she might get one and Kanarin is getting praised lately for her short hair

9. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    ^same
    kanarin - can't get that comment from neesan (nogibingo 9 ep1) out of my mind :whistle:
    sayu - for someone who appeared on tv at a young age wearing 'you know what' , i'm actually thinking why still no pb until now
    Edit: about gradution I also pick 3-4 and I wouldn't be surprised if more than that.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  10. Er_Bule

Er_Bule Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    just found out this thread.

for the first, i choose 3-4, although my heart want me to choose 1-2, or not anyone if there's an option. because, eventhough i know they getting older and will graduate soon, my heart still can't accept those fact. i'm not ready for another graduation announcement, and never ever ready for it.

for the second, i really hope Kanarin get her PB soon. because, why not? and then Higuchi. she have such an appeal that make people would buy her pb. but i think the one who got their first solo photobook is Sayunyan. i don't know why, but i have this kind of feeling as soon as i read those poll haha

11. Amajingu

Amajingu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi
    sorry that i felt the need to change the title of this thread. i think it makes more sense to not include 'future' to give us more opportunity to answer a wider variety of questions. i for one am already impatient to hear what the forum members think about the subsequent questions so once a week isnt going satisfy me. with that being said please PM me suggestions with regard to the new thread title and questions you may want to see. comments here on how you voted are always welcome.

next question:

Do you think Nogizaka will perform their entire discography at this years Birthday Live concert series (excuse my ignorance as i dont know if they performed everything at 5th birthday live)?

http://www.strawpoll.me/14759910

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  12. Seditious85

Seditious85 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Twitter:
    seditious46
    I voted 'yes'. They probably throw a couple of medleys in to make it work though.

13. Arbios

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i chose No.
    3(4) albums and 19 singles
    there are a lot of songs so i don't think so

14. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    also haven't watched 5th but they already did it on their 4th, cmiiw
    with more singles/album added, it will be hard to perform all so probably no

15. Amajingu

Amajingu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi
    im experimenting with different kinds of filler questions to try and keep things fun. im calling this 'whos in the photo?' members are numbered. please use 'spoiler'when posting your answers here along with an appropriate title to avoid confusion with strawpoll questions and let me know what you think about the idea. new strawpoll question tomorrow.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  16. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    1) Wada 2)? 3) Nojou 4) Nakada? 5) Wakatsuki 6) Ikuta 7) Eto 8) Matsumura

This was a nice distraction from work. :D

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  17. Amajingu

Amajingu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi
    yeah i totally screwed this one up by not requesting a spoiler before i asked the question. gomenasai. i hope your looking forward to tomorrows strawpoll. minasan ganbarimasu

18. Amajingu

Amajingu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi
    next question:

Which 3rd gen members do you think will enter senbatsu for the first time this year?

http://www.strawpoll.me/14780071

you can vote for more than one member

19. Seditious85

Seditious85 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Twitter:
    seditious46
    Kubo, Umezawa and Yamashita. I don't think there is space to select other 3rd gen members this year.

20. Generic_User

Generic_User Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    I threw the curveball, Ayanochristie. Got to give it to the eldest in the generation.