Straw Poll-General Polling Questions About Nogizaka46

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Amajingu, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I'll chime in here since it's the the opposite of what everyone has voted so far. I had heard a few K-pop songs and was on YouTube back in 2015 doing a search for akb48 because I had seen some photos of of members in bikinis. LOL don't judge me. One particular search I did resulted in some nogi results. 2 videos later I was hooked netted and landed on the nogi boat. Since that day I have absolutely devoured anyting and everything I can possibly find about the group. Becoming a nogi otaku has brought me so much joy and happiness

2. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I say Not Really because it wasn't really the music that brought me to Nogi at first. I never like idol music in the first place. and wasn't digging any jpop music. But I was bored and looking for a new Japanese variety show. I used to watch AKBingo first but it gets boring really fast. Then I came across Shiraishi Mai in one of the AKB related discussion and I thought this girl's beauty is out of this world. Then I gave Nogidoko a chance and I was hooked. That was around the 10th single release and I was really surprised that their music is really to my taste. I like soft ballad and Nandome no Aozoraka impressed me so much.

3. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I voted yes, although my taste was all over the place. I started listening to Japanese music in general around 2012/2013. As a metalhead I naturally gravitated towards the more heavy oriented / metal bands, but since I like a lot of different music styles I also ended up discovering artists like Hamasaki Ayumi and Fripside. As for idol music, I did like a couple of songs from Hello Project, because those groups had a more experimental take on j-pop by, for example, mixing guitars and dubstep beats. As for 48/46, I only knew AKB48 and apart from 2 or 3 songs, it's not my taste. I also discovered Babymetal, which was the perfect mix of metal, j-pop and other musical influences.

I never heard of Nogi until late 2015, but they managed to slowly take me in their world and the magick of their music is unparalleled to this very day.

4. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Yes. I listen a lot of song from various act, from any genre metal, jazz, anisong. J-music provide interesting diversity.

Bu still not really j-idol fan back then I knew Momusu and Akb48. I listen Arashi from their dorama. Just casually listen and check their major news, until I found Nogi, modest idol group, less bikini less cutesy.

5. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
  6. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    No, not this time. But maybe later this year, and if so, I think it will be Umezawa Minami.

7. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    yes , i’m into japanesse things from my childhood , growing with watching tons of anime and read lot of manga.

Love japanesse songs from anisong , loving lot of hits from ayumi hamasaki back in early 2000’s ( utada hikaru not my cup of the lmao ) . And starting to love akb48 arround 2009 or 2010 i dont remember excatly.

Move to japan in early 2015 and still following 48g until me and my friend discovering nogi at the end of 2015 .

Tbh i like bikini’s shot and nogi something kinda boring for me also i’m not big fan of their recent singles like influencer or nigemizu even tho influencer was contain with very pretty awesome choreo and music but the genre just not really my cup of tea . But all of their concert i’ve attended was very awesome and 48g genre day by days just look like a trash lmao .

I’m still will throw tons of vote for my kami oshi for this year ssk . But nogi’s reality show or concert seems more entertaining , also the 20th single tracks very amazed me , i love the tracks so much as i love 48group’s ponytail to shushu , shoujyo tachi yo , ottona ressha , shiekarashika , BwT back in time lol

8. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
  9. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase

not yet , but it will be yes starting from 22 april / 6 may :cry2:

10. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I said no but Maimai was pretty close. Guess it depends on what counts.

11. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    No here. But Nagashima was very much in my top 4 when she graduated.

12. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Not yet. I started as a Maiyan oshi, then switched to Hinachima. With her current momentum, I don't expect her to graduate soon.

13. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Yup . . . BEAM!!! :cry:

14. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    First time joining this Poll :)

Official Oshimen? Not yet... But the girl mentioned below maybe captured my heart more than the others :D

15. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    I am a proud and preferring to be DD but in keeping with liking girls who has sass, I'll pick Ashu if I am asked to pick one [hehe]

16. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I voted no (Kazumin), but one of my favorites has graduated(Rotti).

17. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Voted No, since mid 2014 until now, members who have graduated weren't my oshimen. In late 2016, Himetan was going to be my oshimen, but not long after she announced her hiatus, and so she disappeared from my radar before she really become one.

18. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    Voted no, but (´_ゝ`) is very close though, and even though this next one isn't one either but pretty much has been rooting for her since early days so idk :v:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  19. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    yes, two actually, nanamin was my number 1, and marikka was my number 3 when she graduated

20. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    now that everyone has had a chance to listen to the single and watch the MVs...this weeks strwpoll question:

How would you rank Synchronicity as a whole compared to Nogis previous singles?

https://www.strawpoll.me/15557433