1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage STU48 2nd generation 1st stage [Boku no Taiyo] (2020/02/02 - 2022/07/18)

Discussion in 'STU48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Dec 23, 2019.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Anounced today during a STU48 LINE live

The 2nd generation members will soon perform their own stage, and the performance choice has been decided through a live vote.

Result:
    • 1 - Boku no Taiyo (97 votes)
    • 2 - Pajama Drive (76 votes)
    • 3 - PARTY ga Hajimaru yo (75 votes)
    • 3 - Theater no Megami (75 votes)
    https://www.stu48.com/news/detail/5970

Shonichi is set for 20/02/02, from Hiroshima
    with:
    Imaizumi Miria, Utsumi Rina, Kawamata Anna, Kawamata Yuuna, Kudo Riko, Shimizu Sara, Suzuki Ayaka, Takao Sayaka, Taguchi Reika, Tanaka Miho, Tamura Natsuki, Nakahiro Yayoi, Harada Sayaka, Minami Yurina, Yoshida Sara and Rissen Momoka.
    https://www.stu48.com/news/detail/6137

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Added shonichi infos

3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  4. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    M01 Dreamin' girls
    M02 RUN RUN RUN
    M03 Mirai no Kajitsu
    M04 Viva! Hurricane

MC

M05 Idol Nante Yobanaide (Rissen Momoka, Kawamata Yuuna, Kudo Riko, Minami Yurina)
    M06 Boku to Juliet to Jet Coaster (Shimizu Sara, Tanaka Miho, Imaizumi Miria)
    M07 Higurashi no Koi (Kawamata Anna, Tamura Natsuki)
    M08 Itoshisa no defence (Utsumi Rine, Taguchi Reika, Yoshida Sara)
    M09 Himawari (Harada Sayaka, Suzuki Ayaka, Takao Sayaka, Nakahiro Yayoi)

MC (M09 members)

M10 Takeuchi Senpai
    M11 Sonna Konna Wake de
    M12 Deja vu

MC (Imaizumi, Kawamoto Y., Minami, Shimizu, Kawamoto A., Rissen, Utsumi, Takao)

M13 Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka?

Encore:

EN1 Lay down

MC

EN2 BINGO!
    EN3 Boku no Taiyou

• Like Like x 2
  5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Oricon has posted a 3-minute video compilation of clips from the stage:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  6. Imperialdramon

Imperialdramon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tanizaki Saya

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  7. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Today is the 2nd day of the Stage's performance. Here's the members on the line up:

Ikeda Yura, Imaizumi Miria, Utsumi Rine, Osaki Serika, Kawamata Yuuna, Kudo Riko, Kojima Aiko, Sako Himeka, Shimizu Sara, Takao Sayaka, Tamura Natsuki, Harada Sayaka, Muneyuki Rika, Yoshizaki Rinko, Watanabe Natsuki, Rissen Momoka

New: Ikeda Yura, Osaki Serika, Kojima Aiko, Sako Himeka, Muneyuki Rika, Yoshizaki Rinko, Watanabe Natsuki,
    Out: Kawamata Anna, Suzuki Ayaka, Taguchi Reika, Tanaka Miho, Nakahiro Yayoi, Minami Yurina, Yoshida Sara

I'm only doing this as a way to help me remember the names of the girls lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Units including all members who did them so far:

Idol Nante Yobanaide:
    Rissen Momoka
    Kawamata Yuuna
    Kudo Riko
    Minami Yurina/Ikeda Yura

Boku to Juliet to Jet Coaster:
    Shimizu Sara
    Tanaka Miho/Muneyuki Rika
    Imaizumi Miria

Higurashi no Koi:
    Kawamata Anna/Kojima Aiko
    Tamura Natsuki

Itoshisa no defence:
    Utsumi Rine
    Taguchi Reika/Yoshizaki Rinko
    Yoshida Sara/Watanabe Natsuki

Himawari:
    Harada Sayaka
    Suzuki Ayaka/Sako Himeka
    Takao Sayaka
    Nakahiro Yayoi/Ozaki Serika

By now, all members except Kondo Arisu have performed. Also no position changes among the members who performed both performances.

I haven't watched the version with the new members yet, but out of shonichi, my personal faves are Shimizu Sara, Tanaka Miho and Utsumi Rine.

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Since I don't really know the STU 2nd gens, I wanted to know them a little, and I decided to watch a performance of this stage! it was the shonichi (200202), it's from almost 2 years ago, but I wanted to see the first time that they performed it. it's also because I really love the Boku no Taiyou setlist (I always enjoy watching it no matter who performs it :3).

My opinion; I think these girls totally had the awkward feeling of KKS haha it was cute XD but it also made me curious about how much they improved now after 2 years. Maybe I'll watch another more recent performance just to see that. Among the members who perfomed in the shonichi, I liked most of them like Kudo Riko (she's so full of energy, always smiling and very comfortable in talking etc.), Kawamata Anna (she looked good), Harada Sayaka (cute), Shimizu Sara (she performed well), Rissen Momoka (cute), Tanaka Miho (she's nice and looks alike with Sugai Yuuka from Sakurazaka lol), Takao Sayaka (cute), Utsumi Rine (I noticed her after the Itoshisa no Defense stage, she performed it well. btw, her name is mispelled on the first post here) and Yoshida Sara (she looked good).

But also, this shonichi had 4 members who are not in the group anymore + 1 who announced graduation recently, and among these 5, there are 3 that I found good, especially Imaizumi Miria. I think she was one of the best, very comfortable and fun and she looked good. it's sad that all of this happened and she's gone :/ The other 2 that I found nice are Tamura Natsuki who was a good performer and fun, and Nakahiro Yayoi who was cute (that MC part after Himawari, not sure what she said but the awkwardness after was funny lol also the way Harada Sayaka ended the talk so fast and suddenly was so awkward and funny too XD).

So overall it was a nice stage and the girls all did well! I know them a little better now, like their faces and names and a bit of their personnality. it's good that they perform this stage, or else I don't know if I would have been motivated to watch haha. Now I know them a bit and I might see more of their stages (old or new) someday!

10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90