1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Audition STU48 2nd Generation Audition Thread

Discussion in 'STU48 News & Releases' started by Haruka Suzuki, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I haven't been home much today so I won't update the rankings for today (shouldn't be a huge change from yesterday though) but just wanted to let everyone know that so far, 4 girls dropped out: Yanagawa Sayako (13), Fujiwara Sakura (70), Asahi Nanami (83) and Kato Yui (100). Sayako and Sakura were lower ranked and didn't appear to have big chances to get in anyways but Nanami was #2 and Yui was #19 when I last checked the rankings, so 2 candidates that would likely get in (tbh considering the attention she got Nanami was pretty much a given until she dropped out). I wonder how this will affect the other candidates' rankings in the end.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yongpopbro

Yongpopbro Kenkyuusei

I just notice that #101 Maeda Rina is a former Jr and Gravure Idol (under other name). Its strange that she is not a Hot topic right know, commonly that kind of past jobs are advantage for contestants but she is very low in rankings.

3. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I finally got around to doing the ranking. I will probably do it every 2 or so days from now on but it depends on my time. There are some big changes from last time now, which can be attributed to 4 candidates (including 2 popular ones) dropping out and/or girls starting to broadcast on Showroom. Again, only writing top 40 here but if you want to know any other girl's vote count/rank let me know.

1. Rissen Momoka (21) - 1486 votes
    2. Utsumi Rine (102) - 1316
    3. Tanaka Miho (22) - 1299
    4. Shimizu Sara (81) - 1267
    5. Yoshida Sara (24) - 1155
    6. Iwata Chihiro (47) - 1023
    7. Taguchi Reika (23) - 1019
    8. Kawamata Anna (88) - 988
    9. Harada Sayaka (40) - 987
    10. Niiya Hinano (61) - 952
    11. Minami Yurina (68) - 949
    12. Komura Rui (86) - 909
    13. Kawamata Yuuna (89) - 879
    14. Kawaguchi Aoi (67) - 847
    15. Okada Azumi (84) - 844
    16. Sako Himeka (3) - 812
    17. Izumi Maiko (59) - 791
    18. Yoshizaki Rinko (18) - 775
    19. Kawanishi Runa (82) - 752
    20. Itou Miduki (90) - 734
    21. Ikeda Yura (63) - 726
    22. Suzuki Ayana (37) - 717
    23. Yoshikawa Maki (106) - 710
    24. Fukumoto Miyu (104) - 707
    25. Tamura Natsuki (76) - 701
    26. Yanagitomo Ai (57) - 677
    27. Tatsuta Reika (110) - 654
    28. Naitou Momoko (45) - 646
    29. Mori Nagisa (42) - 636
    30. Katsuta Saki (55) - 618
    31. Murokawa Maho (96) - 605
    32. Kodama Nozomi (16) - 594
    33. Koike Yuuka (94) - 591
    34. Muneyuki Rika (44) - 587
    35. Nishimura Mahiro (35) - 579
    36. Hirasawa Seina (93) - 537
    37. Kobashi Hisana (51) - 536
    38. Ito Fuka (17) - 535
    39. Mukai Itoha (15) - 502
    40. Imaizumi Miria (25) - 498

Tanaka Miho (22) is now up to #3, she started out as #21 on 1st day and up to #5 on 2nd day so she seems to be gaining a lot of popularity. Candidates who are now in top 25 and weren't in the previous ranking are Itou Miduki (90) and Ikeda Yura (63).

• Like Like x 3
  4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    https://www.stu48.com/feature/audition_2019_event

First impression scouting report:
    Disclaimer - The following info is just for reference and is 100% opinionated, please don't flame me :D
    ======================================

In-depth personal potential ranking top 30 rating:

According to assigned number sequence
    No.5
    14 years old Yamgucci product. Speaks with a nice and loud voice. Has a good face feature.
    Potential Rating: A-

No.9
    14 years old Hiroshima girl. Hyodo Aoi look alike face. Quite tall at 162cm. Likes to study about space stuff.
    Potential Rating: B+

No.12
    13 years old Hiroshima girl. Quite cute. Has good potential as future 2nd line STU core member.
    Potential Rating: B-

No.17
    22 years old Hiroshima girl. Reliable oneesan personality. Probably has the most educated background among all candidates? (Bio, Chem). Also written down that she can distinguish cars from BMW series. Personally I think she has the most impact right away for STU and easily be on senbatsu which I will be happy to look forward to. However in the case of she gets in but then management puts her on freezer, then there is no point in recruiting her since her idol age is quite risky.
    Potential Rating: C+

No.18
    17 years old Osaka girl. Looks like Fukuoka Seina to me. Nothing too special but has good visual.
    Potential Rating: B

No.21
    14 years old Kochi girl. At first when I looked at the surname I was like Rissen...no way...the other girl I know that has this surname is in Team 8...(I looked up the internet after, and yep without a surprise she is very likely Rissen Airi's sister wow lol) but then I didnt think too much and went ahead to check out her PR video and she displayed a very confident and cute image. Has a strong idol aura. Would be a blessing to have her on the team.
    Potential Rating: A+

No.22
    Another 17 years old Fukuoka girl. Bijin type. Screams Sugai Yuukai facial structure to me. Great visual department addition to STU. Get her!
    Potential Rating: A

No.23
    18 years old Hyogo girl. Cute girl. Nothing too unique. Would be nice addition to Hyogo member line up.

No.34
    20 years old Fukuoka girl. Her image reminds me of Hinachan in her audition days. An idol otaku. Possibly a great handshaker?

No.35
    19 years old Yamagucci girl. Hmm very average girl not much I can say. But I believe if she gets in and recieves some idol training then maybe we get ourselves a rare gem.
    Potential Rating: C

No.37
    19 years old Hiroshima girl. Is she Ayumin reborn??

No.39*
    17 years old Yamagucci girl. Now personally I think she has the one of the best PR video among the candidates hands down. Very energetic and she is like the natural talented MC type who can easily amuse people. She is definitely someone that STU really needs right now in the theater. According to her application reason she writes that she loves talking and being MC at concerts and events. She also loves to write scripts and stories which she will commit to produce a stage called "Kudou Theater" featuring STU members. Best part is she writes down that she can speak English!

No.40
    18 years old Fukuoka girl. Seems already ready to debut as an idol right off the bat. Looks like a visual version of Ota Nao.

No.44
    19 years old Ehime girl. Knows piano and drums which adds to the already talented Ehime reps. Seems energetic and quite tall standing at 166.5cm.

No.47
    19 years old Shimane girl. Energetic and cheerful girl. Reminds me of Matsuoka Hana. I believe she is an ASH girl so another no brainer to add her into the STU family.

No.49
    16 years old Tokyo girl. Above average girl to me. Wouldn't be surprised that she passes. Would be interesting which prefecture that she would be representing if so...

No.52*
    12 years old Okayama girl. Bestest visual loli among the loli candidates imo. Knows English is a plus. Likely to evolve into a bijin around 16??

No.55
    17 years old Kagawa girl. Above average girl all around to me. Aims to be an actress so isn't afraid of performance. Would be a strong addition to Kagawa members.

No.56
    14 years old Tokushima girl. Since there is only 2 girls from Tokushima to pick from then I have to pick her...honestly quite disappointed that the management to stuggle to promote and invest more in Tokushima. But I truly hope this girl can shoulder the Tokushima honor as possibly the only rep in STU. Wish her the best.
    Potential Rating: C+

No.57
    12 years old Hiroshima girl. One thing that stand sout to me is she has a very unique voice that doesn't match her age (More mature I guess). Seems to be a good handshaker according her strengths (Friendly and energetic as shown in her PR video). Would be a very interesting addition to the team.

No.60
    18 years old Ehime girl. Bijin type. Great addition to visual department in Ehime reps. Standing at 166cm. Has a great smile which is essential to an idol.

No.79*
    16 years old Hyogo girl. Ojousama type. Knows violin annnnnd English! Standing at 164cm. Very very strong addition to Hyogo representitives.

No.81
    13 years old Hiroshima girl. SHIMIZU SARA, ASH girl nuff said. No brainer choice to add her into STU elite singer department.
    Potential Rating: S

No.82*
    18 years old girl from Indonesia. It would be very interesting to get her since the friendly and close relationship with JKT nowadays for STU. Knows English and French. She also had written an essay on Otaku culture so I guess she is quite smart. A funny voice singer? (Check out her PR video lol)

No.89
    15 years old Hiroshima girl. Athelitec type (Gets A in sports class for 5 straight years) and loves to ride her bike. Quite tall standing at 162cm. Has one of the longest self intro page which shows her passion to be a STU member. Would be a very nice addition to STU.

No.91
    17 years old Fukui girl. Is cute and other than that not much going for her now. But won't be surprised if she passes just with her visual.

No.98
    21 years old Nagasaki girl. Wota girl which is always a good thing as having a passion of idolling will always means that she understands how idols work. idk if its just me but she has this weird Oki Yuuka aura from her eyes.

No.102
    16 years old Okayama girl. Torochan reborn?? Idk she gives me some of her vibes. Energetic and cute. Writes down that she is always willing to be the one that does the things that everyone doesn't like such as scrubbing toilets or sewages. Would be a nice 2nd line core addition.
    Potential Rating: A-

No.106
    21 years old Osaka girl. Leadership type. Despite her image is the least idol like among most candidates but I feel her determination in becoming a leader in STU and that is what the team is lacking right now, someone willing to lead. And she writes that the people she admires is Takamina and Naachan. I mean you can check her self intro page and its probably the longest in this audition. (Talk about being hella majime) But I would like to have her and I respect that passion of hers.
    Potential Rating: C

No.110*
    18 years old Kyoto girl. Bijin type. Hori Miona look alike. Looks ready to idol straight off the bat. Writes that her English pronunciation is good(?).

================================================

Conclusion:
    S tier: 81
    A tier: 5 21 22 39* 47 52* 79* 102 110*
    B tier: 9 12 18 23 34 37 40 44 49 55 57 60 82* 89 91 98
    C tier: 17 35 56 106

According to prefecture:

Hiroshima 9 12 17 37 57 81 89

Yamaguchi 5 35 39*

Okayama 52* 102

Kagawa 55

Hyogo 23 79*

Ehime 44 60

Tokushima 56

Other 18(Osaka) 21(Kochi) 22(Fukuoka) 34(Fukuoka) 40(Fukuoka) 47(Shimane) 49(Tokyo) 82(Indonesia)* 91(Fukui) 98(Osaka) 106(Osaka) 110(Kyoto)*

* = Knows English or claims to have English as strength

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
  5. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    #24 is just Kurena.
    I'm still mildly enthusiastic about #88. Mildly as in, kick Gyoten out and take her instead kpp.png

6. qpet

qpet Future Girls

just checked No.106's SR:oops:
    2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 1.jpg
    for me she's at least "A tier":D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  8. qpet

qpet Future Girls

What would be the difference?
    yea, let's hope her voice too

Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
  9. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I just finished checking some of the girl's SR tonight and I picked No.47 to chat the longest with which I had a great time (I think I got fished) lol

Anyways I think I would have to write another report (maybe) just to update my SR impression of the 30 girls I rated...Some girls are actually more interesting than I thought.

98.jpg
    ^ This is number 98 with Nurse cosplay(?)

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    108 is more Honopai though [hehe]

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Taniguchi Mahina...

12. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    #88 already read my name. I think. She was blabbing something incomprehensible starting with "n" right after I threw stars. I take that as a win.
    not the only interesting ballet girl from Kagawa though!
    https://twitter.com/korokoromilky/status/1184468087237558272

13. qpet

qpet Future Girls

that's not Gyoten's fault tho
    #88 ballet SR when:D

14. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
  15. qpet

qpet Future Girls

16. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    actually true
    1 lol = 1 kuma
    but as a Twitch viewer you must be yawning at that level of "exposure"

17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    That 55 girl is cute. I hope she pass so we can have her dance with MaiQ <3

19. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

I really like 97 Aoyama Yuria. She is beautiful with a strong idol aura. It's pity that the profile photo doesn't do her justice and it makes people ignore her room. :hmm: I don't think she will pass at this rate. :gavel:

20. qpet

qpet Future Girls

what a bargain!
    but before that, I have still all my rainbow stars. I Just don't know where to throw it yet
    nah, I don't watch thots.
    so cuuuute:^O^:

-

I wanted to check no39 too.. but, no.88 ballet SR:shock:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019