STU48 Official App Game Thread "STU48 no Shichi Narabe" - The game has released now!!

Discussion in 'STU48 News & Releases' started by marioworldakb, Dec 26, 2017.

1. qpet

qpet Future Girls

@Megumibex you have to get rid of your cards first. How much detail do you need?

2. GyaraDon

GyaraDon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki miyuna
    Twitter:
    gyara_don
  3. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    The CM button works for me @qpet

Played and won against Yumirin :D
    Screenshot_2017-12-29-18-15-47.png

• Like Like x 1
  4. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    @qpet I don't have the game, I'm curious about what it involves.

5. qpet

qpet Future Girls

nice. it looks like that wasn't Yumirin's match :D
    great, why can't I get free hearts -.-

@Megumibex it's a simple game, just another opportunity to spend some money on a free game. it has a nice background music (not like the akb music game), you can choose a card with your oshimen on it (she will say some things during the game), and collect points for her by ranking in the match.

6. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Not sure if anybody wrote it here, but the gain is available on QooApp for android users who aren't from Japan.

Got to play against Kaho! She won, she really is good (or lucky lol).
    As for some explanations, I've decided to try and translate some parts from the official site for the sake of those who can not understand Japanese.

Translated from the official site's "helpedia".

Sevens (Shichi Narabe) Rules
    Basic Rules
    When the game starts, the cards are distributed.
    First of all, all the "7" cards are taken from the hands of the players and places on the board.
    Starting from the person who had the 7 Diamond card, the order goes clockwise.
    The player who gets rid of all of their cards first, wins.

Pass
    When you don't have anything to put, or as a strategy, you can tap the "pass" button and not put any card on the board.
    You can press the "pass" button up to 3 times. The 4th pass is a "bust" (defeat).
    [​IMG]

Joker
    If you want to place a card you can not place, you can use the joker instead.
    However, you must have the card the Joker will lead to (and place it together with the Joker).
    The player who has the card the joker replaces will place the card instead of the joker.
    At that time, the player can decide if they would like to get the Joker or throw it away.
    You can throw up as much as 2 Joker cards. You can not use the Joker as a Tunnel*.
    [​IMG]

A cautionary point of the Joker: "Foul play" defeat
    There are two ways to lose with a "foul play".
    ・Using the Joker as the last card duo/triple.
    ・Having the Jokers your last card.
    If you get a FPD, you will be places the lowest place of the current time (if there are people who are already ranked as #4, #3, etc, you will be placed above them)
    [​IMG]

Tunnel
    After you go down from seven 6⇒5⇒4⇒3⇒2⇒A, the rest of the cards must go from K and down.
    If, on the contrary, you go up from seven 8⇒9⇒10⇒J⇒Q⇒K, the rest of the cards must go up from A.
    (If you reach K/A, you are no longer allowed to go the other way around, you must go up/down, depends on the tunneling).
    [​IMG]

Oshimen Cards

About Oshimen Cards
    Oshimen cards come in different rarities: N, N+, R, R+, SR, SR+, UR, UR+, SEC, SEC+.
    The card you put as your oshimen will get training P when you place 7 Narabe.
    If you have the same card twice, you can earn extra training points, based on the rarity.

About Special Skills
    Oshimen cards sometimes have special skills.
    You can exchange the points you get in Oshimen events to special skills.

About Awakening
    Depending on the rarity of the Oshimen card, there is a level of training points which are required in order to change the design and skill.
    After the awakening, they return to Level 1, furthermore, you can train them (play with them and get training P) more and increase their skills.
    Hearts
    About hearts
    Hearts are necessary in order to play 7 Narabe.
    You "pay" one heart for each game.

Ways of restoring hearts
    There are three ways to restore hearts.
    1. You get up to 5 hears at 7am each morning. (a refill)
    2. You can use the heart refill item in order to gain 5 hears back.
    3. Whenever you tap and watch the CM, you will get 2 hears. You can tap the CM button ones an hour. You can not surpass 5 hears (if you have 4 hears and tap the CM button, you won't have 6).

Way to get heart refill items
    You can get them in the shop, or as log-in bonuses, events, etc.

Coins
    About coins
    Coins are items you can use in Gacha and other circumstances.

Ways of getting coins
    You can get coins when playing 7 Narabe or in the shop.
    ■ Number of coins you get depending on your rank
    1st place: 20 coins (40 in multiplayer mode)
    2nd place: 10 coins (20 coins in multiplayer mode)
    3rd place: 4 coins (8 coins in multiplayer mode)
    4th place: 2 coins (4 coins in multiplayer mode)

Doubling: Coins and training P
    There is a way to double the number of coins/training P you'll get in the game. You can double it by 2, 3, or 10, in the screen that pops up after you decide to play a game.

Screens
    Home screen
    [​IMG]

Home screen menu

[​IMG]

Options menu
    [​IMG]

Present box
    [​IMG]

Gacha screen
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Game
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Results
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    LOOOOOOOOOL

The game developers are smart, they don't have auto recovery. You have to either buy them or click the CM button every hour to recharge your hearts.

Or else this game will dry out fast XD

Or daily reward yeah. The button works for me. But the BGM is glitching most of the time for me tho.

OH MAH GWAD I'm so jealous of you. So far I've been paired with Torochan and Kouko. Beat them both for Hinachan's sake XD

=======================

@Renappon If you don't mind I'm just gunna copy and paste this to first page.

8. qpet

qpet Future Girls

the girls in their own top100 (they are probably the ones who played today yesterday):
    [​IMG]
    ---
    I'm cursed in this game.
    I can still play with the water in the game play button until 7am

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  9. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Quoting would be better! I still have two categories to translate: doubling the coins and the screens.

10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    There probably still a lot of bugs in the game. For me my BGM crashes, some say their game won't start and you are like your recovery CM button doesn't work which is the worst case XD

And damn Hinachan played a lot LOL or she a smart kid to rack up those wins

Will do

11. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Love that Chihochan had the same rank as her audition number (31). She's now at 36 though lol

12. ET920

ET920 Member

That will only happen if someone else has FPD before you, others who have lost without a foul play will be pushed upwards and you'll be placed at the bottom.

The menu melody is dreadfully bad, but fortunately the game is (mostly) fast paced. Played it for a while and got to beat Saki.

13. qpet

qpet Future Girls

the game just crashed, and won't start again, I'm stuck on the loading screen everytime
    before that I could play with Haruka. She was spamming the waving and bowing :D Screenshot_2017-12-30-06-20-29_jp.co.redqueen.PRJ005.jpg Screenshot_2017-12-30-06-20-45_jp.co.redqueen.PRJ005.jpg Screenshot_2017-12-30-06-23-51_jp.co.redqueen.PRJ005.jpg

@ET920 I like both the menu and match songs. Lucky you, I missed the time when Saki played the game. I hope she gets back(after i figure it out how to start the app)

14. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    @qpet A shame you've so much trouble with the game. For me it's only that the games loses the connecton and reloads, so I go to the start menu. But luckily this happened never during a game.

Chihochan's community just spammed my line because she was online playing the game. Tried for half an hour, wasn't lucky though :glare:

It's actually really fun to play (love the BGM too btw), especially following the ranking because Hinachan and Chihochan are constantly battling for the 2nd place lol

15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Meet you on the battle field! XD

Anyways I just had a wild thought...will there be a chance if this in-game BGM is actually going to be a STU B-side song?? I can only imagine :cute:

It get's you pumped when you are playing the card game.

16. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    ^ :eek: I want to play against her too!! lol

She seems bad at the game (or she's really unlucky) because I only see screenshots were she (mostly) comes at fourth place lol

17. qpet

qpet Future Girls

that only happened to me when I had weak signal

I had to reinstall the game. The CM button is still inactive (?they tweeted about it, they blame adblock or bad connection? i guess it wont have any fix). At least the account transfer works

I would like that:approve:

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  18. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Just downloaded the game... I didn't think it'd be released so fast so I didn't check beforehand, oops.

I wonder how much of an effect the rarity of the cards has... Since the actual gameplay itself doesn't really seem to incorporate them?? I'm not really sure. Oh well it's a nice time killer anyway even though I'm suffering IRL because I'm addicted to mobile games and I have literally 100 games on my phone, send help

19. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929

So far...None. They are just collectibles lol

=================

Also the game management release an announce saying please don't lose on purpose when you do have an stu member in your game. It will be no fun for them lol

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

20. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Fans actually do this? This didn't even crossed my mind lol
    I just straight out fought and won against Yumirin and Torochan. Who both used the buttons way too much btw. The whole game was just waving and bowing lol