1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

STU48 Official App Game Thread "STU48 no Shichi Narabe" - The game has released now!!

Discussion in 'STU48 News & Releases' started by marioworldakb, Dec 26, 2017.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    They are efficient enough so far, so be patient I guess lol. Should be fixed in a week or two.

Cuz if they are not their oshi. It's no problemo for people to rekt them and move on XD

And yeah people are getting more sly at this game. My strat ain't working as effectively cuz people are so competitive now XD

2. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    I love to beat them too, but not replying a greeting from them is rude lol

And don't tell me about them being competitive. I hate when they use the pass button half-way into the game the whole time. It's not against the rules, but still annoying.

3. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    It's all good, that means you are the only person who gets to react with the member. Loss for them.

Hinachan also hates people doing that especially after when she passes her first turn. And then people bully her by passing the next 2 rounds lol.

And the trend now is that people are playing, they would rush a tunnel so you get screwed real hard if you haven't put down the middle cards.

4. ET920

ET920 Member

I notice that between 3 and 5AM there are very good players online. Yesterday I spent 15 heart refillers and got maybe 10k points only, it was so depressing. But after 7 AM Japan time difficulty really eases, I guess lots of cheap people (those who don't use money) and many students/young people start playing as soon as they get their hearts refilled, making it harder to find strong people around.

Also I'm so sure some people play together, it's easy to match with someone if you both start the game at the same time and there are few around, like at 3-4 AM. Maybe even the same guy playing with two devices at the same time...

By the way, how do you reroll your initial cards, just reinstalling the app? I can't remember if it gave you the option to do so in the game... I think it'd be better for me to reroll til I get a Kahotaru SEC card and play with that one instead of continuing to play with this SR one...

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  5. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Today there shouldn't be much of the senbatsu members appearing because they will be doing a live in Nagoya.

Reinstall

6. GyaraDon

GyaraDon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki miyuna
    Twitter:
    gyara_don
    For the CM's Button problem, myb switching your connection from wifi to mobile data (or vice versa) will work?

Its work out for me
    W/ wifi
    Screenshot_2018-01-04_144214.jpg
    W/ mobile data
    Screenshot_2018-01-04_144450.jpg

^Pls dont tell MiyuMiyu bout this XD

7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Nice choice of backup oshi :shifty:

==================

Yeah I am on a number 3 streak for almost 10 games in a roll now >__>

8. ET920

ET920 Member

^
    ^
    Yes, it had worked for me a few times, but it's not something 100% sure. For example, I just woke up and the button was enabled, but I bet it will stop working anytime soon. In fact, it doesn't show the countdown after having been pressed. Rebooting the phone sometimes work, most of the time doesn't. This is so unreliable...

9. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    The CM button really works fine for me - really fine, because yesterday evening I got quite a nice glitch. I could press the CM button like 5 times after another, and it didn't just gave me two hearts, but full'd all my 5 hearts row lol And I got a few coins everytime. I hope this will happen today again lol

10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Daily bonus refill? lol

11. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    If the daily bonus was coins + extra coins everytime when I press the CM button, then sure ... :D

12. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I'm enjoying the game even though I still haven't come up with good way to play. Through 22 games, I'm 40.90% coming in 4th place D:

13. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Lose enough then just reinstall lol

14. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Hahaha, I'm fine with my standing. I just need to learn to play a little smarter.

15. ET920

ET920 Member

Talked with the current 2nd in Kahotaru's sevens ranking, he tried getting a SEC card for 2 hours but couldn't, so he used an UR instead. We are at about the same amount of games (I'm about 500, he's at 450 or so) but I got 320k points and he is at 435k. Haven't played much yesterday or today, I'm thinking about getting one more 10x (cause I'm at 1700 coins) but if I don't get a Kahotaru SEC, I plan on resetting the game and reinstalling till I get one.

16. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I feel you... I'm 30% 4th place :^^;: But I just got over 20% 1st place, so I think I'm improving :^^;: Just try to see what techniques winning players use and copy them in the next game. And I found out that usually, I'll have to risk to win. If I risk, I tend to get either 1st or 4th, but no risk, safe game leads me to 2nd or 3rd place [hehe]

17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    So the members do press the play button together. Chiho said in her mobame that she, michu, torochan and miichan was trying to get in a match in the same time but chiho was probably a second late and this lucky guy got a harem XD

http://setouchi48.blog.jp/archives/6172137.html

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

18. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

I give up trying to rank in top 100, I play too many mobile games, it's not worth suffering. I only have Cuca's N card because I have a personal policy to not reroll on mobile games (keeps me somewhat sane because rerolling hell is a thing that nobody should go through). If I ended up getting in her top 100, I would just want to always rank, and that'd eat up too much of my time, because I'm kinda an all or nothing person when it comes to mobile games...

Also screw the games where you lose because you literally can't do anything at all. I keep having those happen to me. I'd be fine with losing because I'm outplayed or whatever but when I don't even get to play. smh

On the bright side, I played against 2 members so far... I feel bad, because they both got 4th place. Well I guess we weren't supposed to go easy on them so it's all good...?

19. gakushan

gakushan Kenkyuusei

I agree that the matches are getting more difficult as players gather experience and casuals stop playing. Sadder than that is the fact that I've played 250 matches but haven't encountered any members yet...

Make sure to log in today to get this birthday card of a member whose name you can't remember (she is last place in the rankings so I'm just assuming nobody here oshis her)[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G9200 using Tapatalk

20. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    She isn't my first, but one of my favorites - Shioi Hinako. She is 18 today, and her English is amazing. Also really nice on SR, you guys might want to check her out :)